剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
are still buried.
还被埋着
Well, they should get their asses out of that toasty-warm beamer
他们不应该钻进那个烤箱一样的飞船里
and get to work helping us unbury it.
应该来帮我们挖掘
That scorched overlord isn't gonna be gone long.
那个被烧焦的领主不会走远的
Sooner or later, he's gonna figure out some of us survived,
早晚会发现我们还活着
and he's gonna be right back here.
到时它肯定会回来
We're gonna dig around the clock. I promise.
我们会夜以继日地挖掘 我保证
Even if we do, it's gonna take us weeks.
即使这样 也需要几周时间
I have a possible solution.
我可能有个办法
There is... A concealed Volm supply cache
几英里之外 有一个隐蔽的
several miles from here.
沃尔姆补给站
What are you talking about, Volm supply cache?
你在说什么 沃尔姆补给站
We studied your pioneer and native American wars closely.
我们仔细研究了你们的先辈以及美国本土战争
Hidden supply stockpiles
隐秘的供给站
proved to be a vital resource for both sides.
对双方来说都是重要的资源
This cache should contain tools with advanced technology
这个补给站 应该存有高科技工具
that could be used to break up this earth
可用于更快速的
and clear it away more quickly.
挖掘和清理
What? Like a Volm backhoe?
什么 沃尔姆挖掘机吗
Concussion ordnances
震荡炮
capable of shooting sound waves deep into the earth,
可以向土壤深处发射声波
turning boulders into sand,
把石头震成沙粒
which should expedite this process immeasurably.
应该能大大加速这一工程
Why are we just hearing about this now?
为什么现在才告诉我们
Espheni forces stood between this camp and the supply cache
在最近一次攻击之前 艾士芬尼的队伍
until their recent attack.
位于补给站和这里之间
They have now scaled back their reconnaissance in this area,
现在它们减少了这一区域的侦查力量
but the risk is minimal.
危险大大降低
Right.
好
Is it stuck? Oh, I got it.
卡住了吗 我能处理
Here. Give me a second.
这里 等我一下
No, let me help. All right.
我帮你吧 好
It's stuck on the rebar.
钢筋卡住了
All right.
好
All right, you ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
On 3. 1...2...3.
数到三 一 二 三
Who did that?! Motherf...
谁干的 他妈的...
Are you OK?
你还好吗
No! I fell on my wrist.
不好 我摔到手腕了
All right, look, you're -- you're fine, all right?
你没事的 好吧
Thanks for the sympathy.
谢谢你的同情啊
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Hey, is she okay?
她还好吗
No, she's not okay! What the hell was all that about, man?
她很不好 到底他妈的怎么回事
Let's go make sure she's all right.
咱们去看看她有事没事
No, no, no, don't.
不用了 不用了
Keep your Skitter-neck girlfriend away from everybody!
让你这位长着迅猎兽脖子的女朋友离大家远点
It's bad enough we got Espheni trying to kill us.
艾士芬尼想杀我们 情况已经够糟糕了
Don't worry about him.
别管他
He's right. I'm a disaster.
他说得对 我就是一团糟
Everything hurts. I can't think straight.
我身上好痛 没法认真思考
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No, I feel like I'm operating new machinery,
不 我感觉就像在操作新机器
nobody gave me the instruction manual,
却没人给我说明书
and I should just stay away from everybody.
我该离大家远点
No, I -- I've been through this before.
不 我以前经历过这种事
I can help you -- get used to your senses,
我可以帮助你 习惯你的感官
learn how to control your strength.
学习如何控制力量
Yeah, if you could do that, that would be great.
是啊 如果你能那样做 那就太好了
Maybe you ought to take him up on it.
也许你应该接受他的提议
Yeah, go on.
去吧
Anne.
安
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Weaver told me about the Volm supply cache,
韦弗跟我说了沃尔姆补给站的事
and I could use some change of scenery.
我想换个地方
Wow, you really blame me, don't you?
你是真的生我气了吧
You think I persuaded Lexi to switch sides
你觉得是我让亚蕾克西改变阵营
and murder Lourdes in cold blood?
残忍♥地杀害了卢尔德吗
You think that was my idea?
你觉得那是我的主意吗
No.
不
But I think you're more than willing to try anything else,
但我觉得你十分愿意尝试一切
no matter how crazy, no matter how reckless.
不管是多么疯狂冒险的办法
And you know what?
知道吗
I do not want to get into this with you.
我不想搅合进去
You know what? Maybe you should blame me.
知道吗 也许你就是该怪我
Because when Ben came and told us about Lexi
因为当本告诉我们亚蕾克西的事
and said that there was no trail to follow,
说没有线索可以跟踪时
maybe I was looking for a reason to move on
也许我只是在寻找一个释怀的原因
so that our family drama didn't wreak havoc on everybody
免得我们家的闹剧 对大家的一切
and everything for once!
造成严重破坏
But I can't discuss that with you.
但我不能跟你说
You think that's something new, Tom?
你觉得那是新鲜事吗 汤姆
You reach a conclusion,
你一旦得出结论
and it's like the rest of the world is automatically on board!
就默认全世界都自动同意了
Guilty as charged -- I don't think that every problem
你说得没错 我觉得并非每个问题
has to have a democratic solution,
都需要民♥主♥的解决方案
but what's happening right now is that you're upset.
但现在发生的事是你很生气
And instead of talking to me about it,
却不愿意跟我谈论这事
you're gonna bottle that up and live in denial.
而是要封闭自己 逃避一切
I am not living in denial, Tom.
我没有逃避 汤姆
This -- this is me.
这就是我
This is me that's been on the road, surviving.
这就是到处奔走 努力活下来的我
This is the me who spent months searching for our daughter,
我花了几个月时间寻找我们女儿
and I didn't have a trail to follow.
但却没有线索
That was a little different!
这是两码事
You didn't know what she had become!
你不知道她变了样
For all you knew, she was just a little girl in trouble
你只知道她是个遇上麻烦的小姑娘
and probably the only family you had left!
也许她还是你唯一剩下的家人
It is more than that.
不止如此
I believe, and what is pissing me off
我相信 这种情况下
about this situation is I don't understand why --
让我生气的是 我不明白为什么
Why don't you believe? Because I can't afford to.
你为什么不信 因为我信不起
You get to have faith. I have to be the realist!
你可以拥有信念 我得现实一点
I'm the one that has to weigh everything and measure everything...
我必须得权衡一切 考虑大局
Even in situations where my heart is breaking just as much as yours.
即使我跟你一样为她心碎
We don't know what we don't know.
有些事谁也说不准
Maybe Lexi will come back. Maybe she's not too far gone.
也许亚蕾克西会回来 也许她没有走远
Maybe -- I don't know -- in some unimaginable way,
也许 我说不好 也许阴差阳错
everything that happened needed to happen
发生的一切都是必须发生的
so that things work out the way they're supposed to.
好让事情按正确的轨迹发展
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought you said you couldn't afford to have faith.
你不是说过不能拥有信念吗
I don't. I can't. I have hope.
我没有 我不能 但我有希望
There's a difference. Faith is your department.
这是不同的 信念是你的职责
That's why I have you. That's why I need you.
所以我有你 需要你
You're right.
你说得对
Let's just stick to what we do.
我们继续恪尽职守吧
I'll kill Skitters. I'll patch people up.
我来杀迅猎兽 治疗人们
You'll fly to the moon.
而你 飞向月球
And if we both survive, we'll just --
如果我们都活下来了 我们再...
we'll just figure out the rest.
去弄明白其余的事
Deal?
成交吗
Deal.
成交
Quite the melodrama back there.
刚刚可真是剑拔弩张
Stomping off, all in a huff.
怒气冲冲的
You raiding the, uh, icebox here, huh?
你在冰箱里找东西啊
Yeah, I'm trying to find something for my wrist.
是啊 我找点东西来敷手腕
It hurts like hell.
疼死了
Vicodin. I thought you said you gave this stuff up.
维柯丁止痛药 你不是不吃了吗
I am. So, what you chip a nail,
是啊 怎么 掉了一片指甲
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表