剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
sheltered me with her body. We need to stop the bleeding.
用身体挡住了我 得想办法止血
How -- how does it heal so fast?
怎么愈合的这么快
Spiked kids are tough. Get her out of here.
脊甲化的孩子复原很快 把她抬出去
You had to go and ruin my best pair of jeans?
你们非要毁掉我最好的一条牛仔裤吗
Come on. Let's get her to the courtyard.
快 把她抬到院子去
Let's get all these wounded to the courtyard.
把受伤的人都抬去院子
You got her? Up. If there's any upside,
扶好了吗 抬起来 好消息是
a lot of Skitters and Mechs got it, too.
很多迅猎兽和械甲怪也被炸飞了
There will be more. That Volm device said
但它们还会来的 沃尔姆设备显示
there are three battalions across the river.
河对面有三个营呢
This was the first. The next will be here any minute.
刚才只是头阵 下一波随时会到
All right, we got to hurry. We got to split up.
我们得加快速度了 分头行动
Hal, come on! with me!
哈尔 你跟我走
Matt, you and me. Okay.
马特 你跟我一起 好
Wait, wait.
等等
Maggie?! Hal! Hal!
玛吉 哈尔 哈尔
I just got to tell you something.
我有事想告诉你
I just...
我只是...
I just want to say that I'm sorry.
想说我很抱歉
I never should have promised
我不该许诺说
that I can protect everybody from Lexi.
我能保护大家不被亚蕾克西伤害
This is on me. It's -- it was on me.
这是我的错 这次 是我的错
Nobody can be right all the time, dad. I love you.
没人会永远正确 爸爸 我爱你
Doesn't matter if you're right or if you're wrong.
不管你是对是错
I don't care.
我都会一如既往
Maggie?!
玛吉
Tom!
汤姆
Everyone at the barricade got the full brunt of the blast.
街垒那边的人都被爆♥炸♥冲击到了
They're all gone.
都死了
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在做什么
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
As soon as you left, the Espheni surrounded us.
你刚离开 艾士芬尼就包围了我们
Your father is consumed with hatred for the Espheni.
你父亲恨透了艾士芬尼
He dreams of killing them,
他做梦都想杀掉他们
especially the one he burned.
尤其是被他烧伤的那个
Now he'll get his chance.
现在他有机会了
And he'll die doing it,
他会拼死做到的
along with the rest of your family.
和你其他的家人一起
I offered them peace, but they chose violence.
我建议和平 是他们自己选择了暴♥力♥
You think you know them, but you don't.
你以为你了解他们 其实不然
Before the war, dad never even held a gun.
战争之前 爸爸甚至都没摸过枪
He never raised his hand in violence.
他从没支持过暴♥力♥
The same's true of Matt and Hal and your mother.
马特 哈尔还有你母亲也一样
She... she was a doctor. She healed people.
她...本来是医生 她的使命是救人
You really do love them, don't you?
你真的很爱他们 是吗
You have to go back. We have to help them.
你得和我回去 我们可以帮他们
Go back?
回去
No. You've come this far.
不 你追出来这么远
There must be a reason.
一定有理由吧
Come with me, Ben.
和我走吧 本
100 souls reduced to 30 in a matter of minutes.
几分钟的时间 一百人只剩下三十人
Less than 20 are able to fight.
不到二十人还能战斗
We were winning until that gas main blew.
要是那个煤气管道不爆♥炸♥ 我们就赢了
Thought you said you had
你不是说
this French fry where you wanted him?
你想让炸哪儿就炸哪吗
So what's the plan now?
那我们现在怎么办
We all just gonna sit around here
我们就干坐着
until the cockroaches nuke our little vacation spot?
等那些畜生把我们的地盘炸平吗
Is that it? He's not gonna nuke us. Not yet.
是这样吗 它现在不会炸我们的
He wants me alive.
它不想我死
Well, here's an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't you get out there and take one for the team?
你出去把它们干掉怎么样
Because as soon as he knows I'm dead,
一旦它知道我死了
his Beamers are gonna bomb this place flat!
它的激光飞船就会把这里炸平
I'm sorry. So what you're saying then
不好意思 你的意思是说
is that this doesn't end until we all are dead?
除非我们都死了 它们才会罢休是吗
Yes, Pope! we all have to die!
是的 珀普 我们都得死
In 10 to 20 minutes,
十到二十分钟后
the next wave of Espheni are gonna come marching in here,
下一波艾士芬尼就会到这里
and we need to make them think that we are all dead.
而我们要让它们以为我们都死了
We have to hide.
我们得藏起来
We have to convince them that when the gas main blew,
我们得让它们相信煤气管道爆♥炸♥时
it took us all out.
我们都被炸死了
The fallout shelter.
核辐射避难所
If we're all down there,
如果我们都躲到那儿
this place will look like a ghost town.
这地方就像是鬼城了
That's a good idea.
好主意
We do one last sweep for survivors.
我们最后再找一遍幸存者
Everyone underground!
所有人都到地下去
Okay. Let's go. 10 minutes! Move out!
好 我们走 十分钟时间 抓紧
We're evacuating.
我们要撤退
Keep moving out of the building to the shelter.
都离开这座楼到避难室去
Let's go! we got to move, doc, now!
快点 行动起来 医生 赶快
I-I heard the order. I've got to get Lexi's samples.
我听到命令了 我得把亚蕾克西的样本带上
We don't have time for that.
没时间了
If I'm gonna be able to find out what's happening to her,
要是想要弄明白她是怎么了
I'm gonna have to study these.
我就得研究这些样本
Doc.
博士
What?
怎么了
You'd think that would hurt.
你不觉得疼吗
Let's go. Let's go. Hey, Anne!
快走 快走 安
Keep going, you guys.
你们几个继续走
Go to the shelter.
去避难所
Roger? You're gonna be okay.
罗杰 你不会有事的
Is this it?
我要死了吗
Well, I was a walking dead man
你发现我的时候
when you found me anyway.
我就像行尸走肉一样
Dr. Glass. Lexi's samples.
格拉斯医生 这是亚蕾克西的样本
I wasn't able to save her.
我没能挽救她
Maybe someone else can.
或许别的人能做到
Roger.
罗杰
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I never told you.
我没跟你说过
Lexi...has the same-color eyes as my daughter.
亚蕾克西眼睛的颜色和我女儿的是一样的
Just tell her I wasn't able...
帮我转告她 我很抱歉...
to do more for her, and I'm sorry.
没能为她多做些什么
It's you, Tom.
靠你了 汤姆
Don't you let her go again. You find a way...
不要再让她走了 你要想办法
and you...
你要...
you bring her back.
把她找回来
He's gonna pay for this.
它要血债血偿
Come on.
快点
Everyone down there?
所有人都下去了吗
Still waiting for Pope and Sarah, Hal and Maggie.
还在等波普和莎拉 哈尔和玛吉
Don't worry. They'll be here.
别担心 他们会来的
Go on in. Everybody go inside.
进去吧 所有人都进去
I'm gonna put some debris around this entrance.
我要把入口这里堆点东西
Hold up. Where are you gonna be?
等一下 你要去哪儿
I'm gonna be up there.
我去上面
What exactly are you gonna be doing up there?
你去那上面干什么
I'm gonna send a message to an old friend.
我要去给老朋友发个消息
We have a plan. We always have a plan.
我们有计划的 我们总是有计划
There are people depending on you, people who need you.
有很多人依靠你 很多人需要你
There always are.
他们总是这样
But the Espheni keep killing them right in front of me.
但是艾士芬尼也总是在我面前杀死他们
Day after day, they keep backing us into a corner,
一天天地 它们把我们逼近死角
pushing us until we do things
逼我们做一些
what we never thought we would do.
我们本以为做不出来的事
Want to know what the plan is?
想知道我的计划是什么吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表