剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生
I am only going to think about Lexi.
我只会想亚蕾克西的
Dr. Glass you heard what he said.
格拉斯医生你听到他说的了
If he gives you too much, you might not wake up.
如果给你注射得过多 可能会无法醒来
Anne. What are you doing?
安 你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Hey. Don't. Don't!
别 别
Tom...
汤姆
There's nothing really that you can do here.
这里你真的帮不上什么忙
I will take care of her.
我会照顾好她
Fine. I will check on Lexi.
好 我去看看亚蕾克西
You heard.
你听说了
I'm sorry. I wanted to be the one.
对不起 我本想由我...说
I was... I was gonna tell you.
由我来告诉你
No apology. Ben told me.
不用说对不起 本告诉我的
How you holding up?
你怎么样
You know, I was...
我就是...
...always afraid to have a daughter.
一直害怕生个女儿
I couldn't imagine...
根本无法想象...
princesses and tea parties... boyfriends.
什么公主装 茶会还有男朋友
Well, you know, it's not so bad,
其实 没有那么糟
the...tiaras, the tea parties.
那些皇冠 茶会什么的
I guess we skipped that phase.
可能我们错过那个阶段了
We skipped a lot of phases.
我们错过了很多阶段
And now here she is, fully grown.
现在她已经是大姑娘了
I barely know her.
我却几乎不了解她
And I know
但我知道
that if she poses any kind of threat to our survival,
如果她对我们的生命有任何威胁
I should be doing everything in my power
我会尽全力做我该做的
to protect us from her.
保护大家不被她伤害
But all I want to do is protect her.
但我只想保护她
No matter how old she is, no matter what she looks like,
不管她多大了 不管她什么样子
She'll always be your little girl.
她永远都是你的小女儿
We're gonna get her out of here.
我们会把她救出来
We're gonna get you out of there.
我们会救你出来的
You hear me? We're gonna get you out.
听到了吗 我们会救你出来
What happened?
怎么了
It's a littler warmer than I expected.
比我想得要热一些
Dad.
爸爸
Got some people looking into ammo and supplies.
派人去找弹♥药♥和补给
Should be rested and ready to roll in 24 hours.
24小时内准备好出发
What's the plan?
计划是什么
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Huh? Nothing.
没事
Plan's the same as it always was.
计划照常
I'm gonna get your sister out of the woods,
我要把你妹妹救出来
and we're gonna find out
然后我们找出来
where they're making these human Skitters.
它们是在哪儿改造这些人类迅猎兽
And we're gonna shut down their entire operation.
再毁掉它们整个计划
All right. I think we ought to hit them at the source.
好 我觉得我们应该攻击它们的电源
Find the closest ghetto, cut the tether,
找到最近的集中营 切断电缆
set the people free.
放走大家
Then we take their best fighters
然后再召来它们最好的战士
and on and on and on.
循环往复
I mean, if it's true that they really are skitterizing adults
如果它们真的把人类改造成迅猎兽
and using us as weapons in a war against some other enemy,
当成武器与他人对抗
then we hurt them in two ways.
这样我们就从两方面打击了它们
We strengthen our numbers
我们壮大了自己
while we deplete theirs.
同时又削弱了对方
Yeah, that makes sense.
好 很有道理
Yeah, we'll do that. We'll do all that.
好 我们就这么做吧
Stop them from making more human Skitters,
阻止它们改造更多的人类迅猎兽
liberate ghettos, rescue the kids from Matt's camp.
解放集中营 从马特那营里救出孩子
But not today.
但今天不行
I just got my family back in one place, in one piece.
我才刚把家人团聚到一起
I'm not going anywhere.
哪儿都不想去
What should I tell the people?
我该怎么和大家说
Take a breather?
休息一下吗
Pretend like we're not facing the extinction of humankind?
假装我们没有面对人类灭绝
Hey. What's the matter with you, Hal?
你什么毛病 哈尔
You can tell them whatever you want.
随你怎么说都行
I've given everything to these people.
我已经为这些人和这场战争
and to this fight.
竭尽全力
Today, I'm gonna be here for my daughter.
今天我要陪着我的女儿
I'll admit the comfy vibe around here
我承认这股子风平浪静的气氛
is a hell of a temptation after years of war.
在连年战争之间是个诱惑
But it's a lie.
但这是假象
And I hate saying this,
我不想这么说
because I'd kill for Tom and Anne,
因为我愿意为汤姆和安赴汤蹈火
but that lie has been coming from their daughter.
但这谎言的起源是他们的女儿
A lot of people here think Lexi's some kind of savior.
这里很多人觉得亚蕾克西是救世主
She's not.
但她不是
Lexi's developing these...
亚蕾克西进化出这些...
these powers.
能量
And she is a threat to everyone.
对大家都是威胁
If we want to survive, we've got to do something.
如果我们想活下去 就必须做点什么
Hal.
哈尔
Well, go on.
好吧 继续说
I want to know the truth.
我想知道真♥相♥
Why is she a threat? What are these powers?
为什么她是威胁 那些能量又是什么
Whenever she gets angry or frightened...
她一旦发怒或者害怕...
it's like she's got command of the heavens.
就像天降神兵一般
At first, it seemed involuntary,
最初仿佛是无意的
but she's getting the hang of it now,
但现在她已经可以运用自如了
and that is probably because
其中的原因也许就是
she has been meeting with an Espheni.
她一直和艾士芬尼见面
Oh, hold up, now.
等等
An Overlord has been here, and Lexi's been meeting with it?
一个领主来过这里 亚蕾克西和它见面了
We captured him.
我们抓住了它
But he escaped.
不过被它逃了
I know Lexi helped him get away.
我知道是亚蕾克西帮它逃跑的
You know, if we had any sense,
早知如此
we would jack ruby her ass
我们就毙了她
and eliminate any threat altogether!
并消除一切威胁
Well, what's all this?
这是什么情况
What did you just say?
你们刚刚在说什么
I said... what we're all thinking, Tom.
汤姆 我们都觉得...
Your daughter -- she's a liability.
你女儿太碍眼了
So that's what you're doing out here in the dark?
你们大晚上在做什么
You're working on a plot... to kill her?
密谋杀了她吗
What's the Matter? I don't get a vote?
怎么了 我没投票权吗
I don't get a say?
没话语权吗
Maybe it's because you don't think I'm capable
还是说 你们觉得
of having an unbiased conversation about her.
在她的事情上我不能公正处理
No, sir, I do not.
不是的 先生
It's what you might call a conflict of interest.
这应该就是你所谓的利益冲突
When have I ever shied away from making a tough call?
我什么时候逃避过艰难的决定
I'm not blind to the situation, the risk she poses.
我不是对她的情况和威胁视而不见
The truth is, we don't know what Lexi is
问题是我们还不知道亚蕾克西到底
or what she's becoming,
是什么情况 会变成什么
and no one's gonna touch her until we get more information!
在我们有更多的信息之前 谁都不能碰她
And I would say the same thing
换成别人在茧里
If it was any of you in the cocoon, and you know it!
我也会说一样的话 你们心里清楚
No one comes near her.
谁都不许靠近她
Dad! Wait.
爸 等等
You know what I was coming to do?
你知道我为什么过来吗
Apologize to you for being short with you earlier.
本来想跟你道歉 之前对你很暴躁
And I come in, and I see --
结果却让我看到...
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表