剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
trapped in some kind of tar on the ground.
被困在地上的类似柏油的东西中
One of them looked at me, right into my eyes.
有个人看向我 直视我的双眼
It was like how a hungry animal looks at its prey.
那是饥肠辘辘的野兽看猎物的眼神
That's when I started to run.
于是我逃跑了
I couldn't save them.
我没法救他们了
You'd be dead, too, if you didn't run.
如果你不跑 你也会死
Human Skitters. There's no question.
毫无疑问 那些是人类迅猎兽
Saw them working on this when I was with Lexi that,
我和亚蕾克西在一块时看见过它们这么干
I guess, they don't have to drag us off
看来它们现在已经不用把我们
to some factory to mutate us anymore.
拖到工厂去转化了
They can just drop it right in our laps.
可以就地让我们变身怪物
They're turning us into Skitters on our own turf.
在我们地盘上把我们变成迅猎兽
You see anyone else there?
你在那儿还看见谁了吗
You mean Sara?
你是说莎拉吗
That's not what I asked.
我不是这个意思
Nothing headed in this direction.
这方向上一路没有人迹
For Now.
目前而已
All right, ladies.
好了 别絮絮叨叨了
Let's wrap up the bedtime story.
睡前故事到此为止
All right. The enemy knows our location.
好 敌人知道我们的位置
Whatever Dingaan saw could be headed this way.
丁甘看见的怪物可能就在向我们这边而来
half our people are out on reconnaissance.
我们有一半人在执行侦察任务
We're spread thin as it is.
已经够分散了
Everybody should get to their posts. Be on alert.
所有人回到自己的岗位上 保持警惕
Let's go.
走吧
That guy you saw...
你看见的那个人
was he really stuck like that? He-he couldn't move?
他真的被困住了 不能动弹吗
It's okay, Matt. We're not gonna panic.
没事的 马特 不要慌
Whatever's out there, we're ready for them.
不管敌人是什么 我们都有万全准备
Right?
对吧
Colonel.
是的 上校
Let's go, boy.
走吧 孩子
You really think we can just be friends?
你真的觉得我们可以只当朋友
If that's my only option, yeah.
如果这是我唯一的选择 是的
You've always been my best friend, Maggie.
你一直都是我最好的朋友 玛吉
That's why it's so tough.
所以这才如此艰难
Incoming beamer. We need to get the hell out of here.
有激光飞船来了 我们得赶紧逃
Screw that. No way am I playing defense anymore!
他妈的 老子再也不要一味防守了
You don't understand.
你不明白
Look out! look out! Incoming!
小心 小心 有东西被抛下来了
Let's get back!
我们快回去吧
Clear some space, guys! No, let's get out of here, man.
别挡路 伙计 不 快离开
Hal, Maggie, run!
哈尔 玛吉 快跑
Hal, stop staring. Run.
哈尔 别愣着 快跑
Let's go.
快跑
Whoa! go! go! go! go! go!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Come on! Up here!
快点 到上边来
Hurry up!
赶快
Go! go! go! go! go! go! go!
快走 快走
Hurry up!
赶快
Come on, Hal. Hurry.
加油 哈尔 赶快
What's wrong? Why are you stopping?
怎么了 为什么停下
Are you kidding me? We're stuck.
真的假的啊 我们被粘住了
It's like cement.
好像是胶水
The lord is my shepherd. I shall not want.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
He maketh me to lie down in greener pastures.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He leadeth me.
他引领我
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
I will fear no evil: for thou art with --
也不怕遭害 你的杖...
Get away from the door, Matt.
离门远点 马特
We're gonna have to barricade these windows.
我们得把这些窗户封住
Keep that fog from seeping in here, buddy.
别让雾气渗透进来 伙计
Okay.
好的
Here we go. We got it.
好的 我们能行的
Good. Keep going.
很好 继续
Matt, come over here.
马特 过来
Don't let that stuff touch you, Matt.
别让那玩意碰到你 马特
Run. Run!
快跑 快跑
Did you really think you could hijack our ship?
你真以为劫持我们的飞船
And I wouldn't know about it?
还能瞒过我吗
Mira, what are you...
米拉 你怎么...
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I've waited a long time for this, Mason,
我等待这一刻很久了 梅森
and I'm going to enjoy it.
我会尽情享受的
Oh, no. It's him.
是他
Don't you touch her.
别碰她
No!
不
I don't have to touch her.
我用不着碰到她
Leave it! leave it! leave it!
别捡了 别捡了
My gun!
我的枪
Forget it.
别管它了
I'm stuck.
我被粘住了
I can't move my arms, my legs.
我的胳膊不能动了 还有腿
Neither can I.
我也是
Oh, no! oh, no! no!
不要啊 不要
Anne!
安
Anne! stay out of the fog!
安 离那雾气远一点
Anne! stay out of the fog!
安 不要接触那雾气
Shut up, Pope!
闭嘴 珀普
Stop attracting them.
别吸引它们的注意了
Help! I'm stuck!
救命 我被困住了
We're in the fog!
我们在雾气里
Help!
救命
Colonel weaver?
韦弗上校
Yeah, right here. I just can't seem to move.
在这里 不过动不了了
Wait.
等等
I think they're gonna come in here.
它们一定会进来的
They're gonna get us. I... know it.
进来抓我们 我有预感
We don't know a damn thing, Matt.
我们屁都预感不到 马特
Just hang tight.
尽力挺住
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
I saw it happen at the factory.
我看到了工厂里情景
They're gonna get us and change us into these --
它们会进来抓我们 然后把我们变成...
Stop. Matt, stop.
停下 马特 停下
No. No, no, no!
不要 不要 不要
The knife -- you still got it?
那把刀 还在你手里吗
Yeah. Yeah, I got it. Get it out.
是的 还在 拿出来
I got it. I got it.
拿到了 拿到了
Aim for the heart.
瞄准心脏
The heart? Where's the heart?
心脏 心脏在哪
Just do it!
赶快
Bull's-eye, Matt. Bull's-eye.
正中靶心 马特 漂亮
Before his untimely death,
我兄弟意外死去之前
my brother implemented a safeguard.
实施了一个保险措施
That triskelion she wears -- it doesn't mean "peace."
她身上的三曲枝图 意思不是和平
It never did.
从来都不是
It means "control."
意思是控制
Maggie? If you're gonna do something, you better do it now.
玛吉 要行动就快点
Do it faster than now!
赶快行动
Ben! give me your hand.
本 把手给我
Maggie, they're getting close.
玛吉 它们越来越近了
It's no use. There isn't any leverage.
没用 没有支撑的东西
Come on. You can do it.
加油 你可以的
You can do it! come on!
你可以的 加油
Attagirl.
好样的
He's gonna need both of us.
我们俩一起才能救他
Hal! Whenever you two are ready.
哈尔 我随时准备着
No. No, no.
不 不不
Don't hurt her because of me.
不要因为我而伤害她
No. No, no.
不 不不
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表