剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
会让你
Well, it can make you feel kind of crazy.
让你失去理智
I understand. I...
我知道 我...
But the fastest way to get beat on the battlefield
但在战场上最容易吃亏的一点就是
is to let the enemy make you forget who you are.
因为面对敌人 就忘记了自己是谁
I had a drill sergeant back in basic training
在基础训练时有个操练军士
that used to tell us
他曾经跟我们说
That the true soldier doesn't fight
真正的战士在沙场上
because he hates what's in front of him.
并不是因为恨敌人而战斗
He fights because he loves what's behind him.
而是为了保护自己所爱的人
Okay.
好吧
So what do you do with all the hate?
可是仇恨要怎么解决
What do you do... with all the hate?
仇恨 要怎么解决
I'll tell you what you do with it. You put it aside.
我来告诉你 放下仇恨
That's what a real soldier does.
这才是一个真正的战士该做的
If you let that hate destroy who you are,
如果你任由仇恨毁掉自己
then you lose everything, and we can't --
就会真的失去一切 而我们...
we cannot let that happen to us.
我们不能这样
You're part of a family, Matt.
你有一个家 马特
A father who loves you, brothers,
有爱你的父亲 有兄弟
a sister now.
现在还有了妹妹
You fight for them if you fight.
要战斗 就为了他们而战
You're a Mason.
你是梅森家的人
You come from a long line of Masons --
梅森家的血统源远流长
brave Masons.
都很勇敢
I understand.
我都懂
But I still want to make them pay for what they've done.
但我还是要让他们付出代价
I should have known you were dirty, Nick,
我应该知道你是卧底的 尼克
as soon as you told me you were working for Goldman Sachs.
早在你说 你为高盛集团干活时我就该知道
What do you think is gonna happen to you after you turn me over?
你们觉得把我交出去之后会怎样
You're gonna be out of chips.
你们就没有筹码了
Ignore him, Coop.
别理他 库普
Do you always do what your brother tells you?
你总是这么听你哥哥的话吗
How long has that been going on?
你是不是一直这么听话
Your whole life? Nick's puppet?
一辈子都这样 当尼克的木偶
Shut up.
闭嘴
I told you to ignore him, Coop.
我说了别理他 库普
Probably better do what your brother says, huh?
或许你真应该听你哥哥的话
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我就知道
Well, I guess that makes us even.
这下我们算扯平了吧
Now we're even.
这才叫扯平了
Good? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
All right. I'm gonna get some firewood.
我去拾点柴火
You keep an eye on him till I get back.
我回来之前你看好他
You've got kids, don't you?
你有孩子吧
I could tell...
从我儿子对你的态度...
by the way my son responded to you.
能看出来
I've got three boys.
我有三个儿子
And a girl now, too.
现在还有了个女儿
The one you killed was my youngest son.
你杀死的是我最小的儿子
His name was Matt.
他叫马特
He was only 8 when the Espheni came.
艾士芬尼来时他才8岁
Kind of a perfect age.
当时他还那么小
That's the age he'll always be.
他永远也不会长大了
Like I said, his name was Matt.
他的名字 叫作马特
I was proud of him.
他是我的骄傲
He was a brave boy.
他是个勇敢的孩子
His name was Matt.
他叫马特
I'm tired of your mouth.
我听够你的废话了
You can't shut me up.
但你没法让我闭嘴
What are you gonna do, kill me?
你能怎么办 杀掉我吗
Oh, right. You can't kill me.
对了 你好像不能杀我
I guess that makes you kind of Please.
因为这样你就会... 求你
Just stop talking.
别再说了
Let me guess. This was Nick's idea?
让我猜猜 这是尼克的命令吧
I had kids.
我有过孩子
Two of them.
两个
What were their names?
他们叫什么
Alex and Josh.
艾利克斯和乔什
They're dead.
他们都死了
I wasn't able to be there for them
他们的成长过程中
when they were growing up.
我没能陪在他们身边
Got you, you son of a bitch.
抓到你了 你个混♥蛋♥
Can't storm their position
袭击他们
without putting your dad in jeopardy.
你父亲就会有危险
Just gonna have to be patient.
只能耐心点
Just waiting for the right moment.
等待时机
I got you.
瞄准你了
Don't do it.
别开枪
Matt...
马特
go stand in those trees over there.
去躲在树后面
You don't need to see this. No.
不要看 不是
I want to take the shot.
我想自己动手
Well... all right.
好吧
I understand.
我懂了
Go ahead. Take it.
你来吧
See him?
看到他了吗
Yeah.
看到了
If you're off by 1/8 of an inch,
你打偏三毫米
you might just wound that guy.
可能只会伤到他
Off by more than that, you might hit your father.
再偏一点 可能会打到你父亲
Count to three.
数到三
Okay.
好的
One...
一
Two...
二
I can't do it.
我做不到
I'm sorry, Colonel.
对不起 上校
No. You're not sorry.
不用抱歉
You're a human being.
正常人都会如此
You're a human being. That's why.
你也是个常人 如此而已
Don't be sorry.
不必抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
Matt.
马特
I want to get a little bit closer.
我得再走近点
You wait here, soldier.
就在这儿等我 小战士
Okay.
好的
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Lexi is burning up.
亚蕾克西高烧不退
She has a fever over 120 degrees.
她都快烧到50度了
I think she's dying.
我觉得她快死了
Are you doing this?
是你搞的鬼吗
You say you care for her.
你说你在乎她的
If so, stop this!
如果是你干的就赶快住手
You have taken everything from me.
你夺走了我的一切
My son is dead, Tom is probably dead,
我的儿子死了 汤姆可能也死了
you've twisted my daughter and fed her lies.
你还用谎言欺骗了我女儿
Everything and everyone I've ever loved!
你毁掉了我爱的所有人和事物
I am offering you a chance at redemption.
我现在给你个赎罪的机会
I know you know how to save her.
我知道你能救她
Will you?
你愿意吗
Lourdes is with Lexi, calming her down.
卢尔德在陪着亚蕾克西 稳住她的状况
And what about you?
你呢
It must have been awful being connected to that thing.
你连着那种怪物 感觉一定不好
You feeling better?
好点了吗
Good as new. It's a...
很好 这也是...
fringe benefit of being a freak.
当怪物的好处吧
Pain, injury doesn't keep me down for too long.
疼痛受伤都复原得很快
You're not a freak, Ben.
你不是怪物 本
What you are is incredibly brave.
你非常勇敢
I know you can't speak English,
我知道你不会说英语
but you sure as hell can nod your head yes or no.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表