剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You've made the camp and me very proud.
你让我和整个营地都非常骄傲
And I know all of you out there will do the same.
我知道你们都会这么做
This is the key to understanding the triskelion.
这是理解三曲枝图的关键
One entity can merge with another
一环套一环
to make a whole greater than the sum of its parts.
让整体比个体更为强大
We need to talk to Lexi.
我们要和亚蕾克西谈谈
Not now. She's in the middle of a teaching.
现在不行 她正在授课呢
I don't care what she's doing. We need to talk to her alone.
不管她在干什么 我们要和她单独谈谈
Now.
就现在
We can talk now -- here, with everyone.
我们现在可以谈 就在这里 对着大伙儿
Last night, I followed you into the woods.
昨晚 我跟着你进入了树林
I saw who you were meeting with.
我看到你在跟谁见面
Yes?
谁
An Espheni.
艾士芬尼的人
Don't question Lexi like this, Ben.
别这样质疑亚蕾克西 本
Shut up, Lourdes. Please drop the high-priestess routine.
闭嘴 卢尔德 少给我摆女祭司的样子了
You're not fooling anyone.
想骗谁啊
Yes.
是的
I talked to an Espheni, just like I talk to all of you.
我跟艾士芬尼谈过 和跟你们交谈一样
I'm the bridge between the species.
我是物种之间的桥梁
I trusted you, Lexi. We all did.
我相信着你 亚蕾克西 我们都是
And now we find out you're meeting with the enemy?
现在我们却发现你在跟敌人见面
I know you're angry.
我知道你很生气
But you're putting this place in danger.
但你让这里置于险境
You shouldn't have brought them.
你不该带武器来
You made a promise, Maggie.
你承诺过 玛吉
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Lexi, did you --
亚蕾克西 你...
Did you break her wrist?
你弄断了她的手腕吗
She'll be all right.
她不会有事的
I didn't throw them away
我没有把枪扔了
because I had a sneaking suspicion there was a reason
因为我暗中怀疑你希望
you didn't want us to get rid of them.
我们扔掉枪是有原因的
So we'd be easier to kill.
这样我们就易受袭击了
Put your gun down, Maggie, now!
快把枪放下 玛吉
Everyone, calm down?! Maggie!
大家都冷静点好吗 玛吉
You lied to me, Lexi.
你骗了我 亚蕾克西
When did I lie to you, Maggie?
我什么时候骗过你 玛吉
I told you we'd be safe here, and we are.
我跟你说我们在这里很安全 事实的确如此
I told you that non-violence is the answer, and it is.
我跟你说非暴♥力♥才是解决方案 也的确如此
Why are you meeting with an Espheni behind our backs?
你为什么要背着我们去见艾士芬尼
Because...
因为...
He's a part of me.
它是我的一部分
It's who I am.
这就是我
What do they really want?
它们到底要什么
The same thing I do,
跟我一样
the same thing we all do --
跟我们所有人一样
peace.
和平
You expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会信吗
Lexi, what are you doing?
亚莱克西 你在干什么
I can tell you this --
我只能说...
If you raise your guns again,
你们如果再举枪
this place will no longer be safe...for any of you.
这里就不再安全了 谁都一样
If you don't believe me, shoot.
你要是不信我 就开枪吧
You see how narrow that is?
看到那个有多细了吗
It's not gonna take a big charge to sever it.
要想分离很简单
Assuming that nitrate
不过硝酸盐
doesn't explode before you get there.
可能在你到达之前就爆♥炸♥了
That metal coil attached to the zeppelin
连在齐柏林飞艇上的金属线圈
powers the entire camp's grid.
供应着整个营地的电力
You take out that tether,
只要弄掉电缆
I promise you the walls are gonna come down.
电网一定会崩溃
What about those Skitters guarding the camp?
那些守卫营地的迅猎兽怎么处理
Draw them off with a distraction.
转移它们的注意
What distraction?
怎么转移
Me.
我
What kind of distraction will you be?
你要怎么转移
The kind that baits an overlord
引诱力量强大的一方
into overreacting into an ambush.
乱了阵脚 遭遇伏击
It's basically the same strategy that Geronimo used
基本就像杰罗尼莫在瓜达鲁普
against the Mexican army in Guadalupe.
跟墨西哥人打仗时用的战略
The legend is it was the feast of Saint Jerome.
听说当时正值圣杰罗姆的狂欢宴会
A local bishop and all the army brass
当地的主教和所有高级军官
are gathered together in celebration,
都聚集起来庆祝
All decked out in their finery.
都踏上了一条不归路
Out of the desert comes this lone apache brave,
荒漠之中出现了一个勇敢独行者
unarmed, wearing a cotton shirt, breechcloth, moccasins.
没带武器 穿着棉衫 短裤 平底鞋
Having already had a bit to drink,
墨西哥士兵喝了点酒
the mexican soldiers start to taunt him,
开始奚落这个人
point at him, laugh at him.
指着他 嘲笑他
From inside his shirt, the brave pulls out a small bow,
这名勇士从衣服里掏出了一把小弓
shoots the bishop through the neck, and walks --
一箭射死了主教 然后离开了...
not runs, walks back into the desert.
是走不是跑 走回了荒漠之中
The mexican army jump on horseback and give chase
墨西哥士兵上马追他
right into an ambush in a bottleneck canyon.
在一个狭窄的峡谷遭到了伏击
The priests, women standing on the parapets
站在护墙上的神父们和女人们
could only watch as the entire mexican army
只能眼睁睁看着整个墨西哥军队
is annihilated in this apache crossfire.
全军覆没 片甲不留
When it's all over,
一切结束之后
the brave stands on a rock above the dying soldiers,
那名勇士站在石头上 俯视着重伤的士兵
and he listens to them beg for mercy,
听着他们求饶的声音
pray to Saint Jerome, San Geronimo, for deliverance.
求杰罗尼莫的圣杰罗姆 救救他们
That's how Geronimo got his name.
杰罗尼莫由此得名
That's how he got his revenge.
他就这样完成了复仇
That's what we're gonna do.
我们也应该这样做
We're gonna bait them into an ambush.
引诱然后伏击它们
What if history doesn't repeat itself?
如果这次没那么顺利呢
What if they don't respond as you're predicting
如果它们的反应不像你预料中那样
and I die doing something I didn't have to do?
我就会因为不必要的事情白白送死
We're all going to die.
我们都会死
None of us have to do a thing.
谁都可以坐以待毙
Can't save everyone. I have to think of myself.
我救不了所有人 我得考虑自己
We have to save everyone.
我们必须救大家
Look, let's say you put on your faraday suit
就算你穿着法拉第屏蔽服
and you escape alone -- to what?
独自逃生了 又如何呢
To go and live in a cave
一个人住在洞里吗
until they find you and drag you back to another camp?
等着它们找到你 把你拉去另一个营地吗
I'll stay here, hole up till something --
我会留在这里 躲起来...
Everyone left behind is gonna be skitterized
留下来的人迟早会被艾士芬尼
by the Espheni in a matter of days.
转化成迅猎兽
90 seconds, Tom.
90秒 汤姆
That's how long the suit will last.
屏蔽服只能维持90秒
That's how long we have to climb the fence,
我们要在90秒内翻过栅栏
assuming the bomb doesn't spontaneously combust,
还是在硝酸盐不会自爆的情况下
Then we still have to get to the tether, set the explosive,
然后还得爬去电缆那里 放好炸♥药♥
and hope the charge is strong enough to actually cut it.
祈祷能够成功炸断
You've already lost everyone you've ever cared about.
你已经失去了所有在乎的人
The only thing that's kept me going
这三年来支撑着我的
these last three years has been the 2nd Mass --
一直是马萨诸塞州第二团
my new family.
他们是我的家人
I want you to be a part of it.
我希望你也能加入进来
Without family, life's not much worth living.
没有家人 活着也没什么意义
Oh. No, thanks. Save it.
不用了 谢谢 你留着吧
It's quiet.
好安静
It's too quiet.
太安静了
That's what people in movies
每次在电影里
always say before the bad guys attack.
有坏蛋攻击的时候 就会有人这样说
That's why I said it.
所以我才这样说
Good to get this waiting over with.
等得不耐烦了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表