剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I didn't think.
我当时没考虑到你
I know. I could feel you losing control.
我知道 我能感觉到你当时失控了
So could it.
它也能感觉到
You could read its thoughts.
你能看到它的想法
Did you see where Lexi is?
你知道亚蕾克西在哪儿吗
It didn't know.
它不知道
But something very weird happened
但当它说起混血时
when...it starting talking about the hybrid.
发生了件很奇怪的事
This blackness appeared,
出现了一片黑暗
and it got bigger and bigger
然后越来越大
until it blocked out the west.
直到把整个西边都挡住了
What do you mean, "the west"?
"西边"是指什么
I don't know. This...black fear.
不知道 这片黑暗
It was coming from the west.
是从西边来的
And whenever you asked about the hybrid,
而且你每当你说到混血
it feared the west.
它就害怕西边
That's where she is.
她就在那
Yes.
是的
Then that's where we're going.
那么我们就要去那儿
Please, I don't want these powers.
求你了 我不想拥有这些能力
Just take them away. They're getting stronger.
收回去吧 它们越来越强大了
I'm going to hurt someone.
我会伤到别人的
I understand.
我明白
Lexi, no.
亚蕾克西 不要
The food drops are back!
它们又开始空投食物了
Give me that. I got one.
给我 我拿到了
Get your hands off!
把你的手拿开
Take it easy, people!
慢点 各位
Let's make sure everyone gets their fair share!
我们要保证每个人都拿到他应得的
Hey, you boys know better.
你们应该知道怎么做
Old man.
老爸
The flamethrower was a nice touch.
那个火焰喷射器做得不错
You liked that? Yeah, I added that last minute.
你满意吗 我最后时刻加上的
Well, where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I thought I told you not to do anything crazy.
我不是告诉过你别做不理智的事吗
No, you said don't do anything stupid.
没有 你说的是别做蠢事
You didn't say anything about crazy.
你可没说别做不理智的事
I know. I didn't see another way.
我明白 可我也没有别的办法了
Well, I did.
我有
I found an underground tunnel that might come in real handy
我找到了一条地下通道 如果我们能
if we can find a way to get that wall down.
想办法破坏电网 就会很方便了
Well, I may have an idea or two on how to do that very thing.
我恰好有几个主意能搞定这事
So, what did you say to him up there?
你在飞船上跟它说什么了
I mean, they let you go, and they gave us food.
它们放了你 还给我们食物
I made a deal.
我跟它做了笔交易
A what? With the Espheni. I made a deal.
什么 我跟艾士芬尼做了笔交易
I told them we're not gonna fight anymore
我跟它们说我们不会再战斗了
and we're not gonna riot.
而且也不会再暴♥动♥了
I don't follow you.
我没明白你的意思
It's my version of "Let's Make a Deal."
我就是这么做"交易"的
You remember when you said all the answers
你还记不记得你说过所有的答案
were on that dirigible?
都在那架飞船上
Well, they were.
确实如此
We're getting out of here... all the way out.
我们要离开这儿了 畅通无阻
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表