剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
No, I need this!
不 我需要这个
No! For him!
不 为了他
No! No! There isn't enough food for him!
不不 他没有足够的食物
I'm so sick of you monsters!
我受够了你们这些怪物
No!
不
Over here! Come on!
这边 来啊
Come on. Come and get me.
来啊 来抓我
Come on.
来啊
Hey. Over here.
这边
Okay, this time, I'm begging.
好 这次算我求你了
Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊
It's you -- the real one.
是你 真正的幽灵战士
I hope you didn't forget the beer this time.
希望你这次没忘带啤酒
I lost track of time when I ran into myself in the alley.
我在小巷里撞见了自己 就把时间忘了
Yourself?
你自己
Apparently, I am no longer the only ghost
显然 我不再是唯一一个
patrolling the streets of our fair city.
在我们城市的街道上巡逻的幽灵战士
Yeah? Somebody stole your act, huh?
是吗 有人剽窃了你的行为啊
I just hope they don't get themselves killed
我只希望他们装作是我
pretending they're me.
别把自己害死就行
How are you?
你还好吗
Let's just keep talking, okay?
我们继续聊天 行吗
What kind of intel did you get? Anything worth a damn?
你得到了什么情报 有没有有价值的
I got three-quarters of this camp mapped.
我画出了这个营地的四分之三
But I can't figure out where these Skitters are coming from
但我搞不明白警报拉响时
when the alarm goes off near that church.
教堂附近的迅猎兽是从哪里来的
There's no guard tower, there's no checkpoint,
没有警戒塔 没有检查站
and I can't see into those streets.
我没法调查那些街道
We need a bird's-eye view.
我们需要鸟瞰图
No! What are you doing?!
不 你在做什么
No! You're not taking me!
不 你不能带我走
What the hell?
搞什么
You damn roaches!
你们这些该死的蟑螂
You'll be bleeding in the streets when this is over!
这事结束后 你们会血溅街头
Did they just lock us out of solitary?
它们是不是让我们离开了禁闭室
Looks like they're throwing us all in the same frying pan.
看来它们把我们扔在同一个火坑
Dad!
爸爸
Hal?
哈尔
Hal.
哈尔
You all right?
你没事吧
Colonel.
上校
They can't break your old man. You know that.
它们打不垮你老爹 你知道的
Tec. Hey, professor.
泰克多 你好 教授
Hal.
哈尔
Why did they let you guys out?
为什么放你们出来
I don't know. Something's changed.
我不知道 情况有变
We've got these big, black
有黑色的大飞虫
flying things been coming into camp.
进入营地
The ones that look like hornets.
看起来像是大黄蜂
Yeah. They've been taking all the kids out of the camp.
是啊 它们把小孩带出了营地
They got Jeanne. I'm afraid they might have gotten Matt.
它们带走了珍 恐怕也带走了马特
Don't worry. We're gonna get them all back.
别担心 我们会找回他们的
We're gonna find Jeanne.
我们会找到珍
We're gonna find Matt and then Ben and Lexi and Anne.
找到马特 本 亚蕾克西和安
And then we're gonna take the Espheni out permanen--
然后我们就永远端掉艾士芬尼...
What's that?
那是什么
Everybody, back!
大家后退
Everybody, get back!
大家都后退
Your games have come to an end.
你们的游戏结束了
He's harnessed.
他有脊甲
Looks like somebody up there is trying to send us a signal.
看来上面有人想给我们传递一个信♥号♥♥
There will be no more food drops
除非你们交出被称为幽灵战士的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
until you surrender the terrorist you call the Ghost.
否则不会再投递食物了
We've emptied your solitary ward,
我们已经清空了禁闭室
allowing your most ruthless criminals to save themselves
允许你们最残忍♥的罪犯通过抓捕他
by hunting him down.
来拯救自己
Whoever identifies this vigilante will be rewarded.
找出这个义务警员的人会得到奖励
Anyone found aiding him will be executed.
任何帮助他的人都将被处决
This is not a warning.
这不是警告
Hand over the Ghost.
交出幽灵战士
He is not, as it turns out, your friend after all.
归根到底 他不是你们的朋友
The choice is yours.
选择权在你们手上
You tell me, Tom, that you're not gonna do anything stupid!
汤姆 别告诉我你要去做蠢事
Define "stupid."
什么叫"蠢"
Look, these people are starving already.
这些人已经在挨饿了
Without rations, they're gonna be dead in a matter of days.
没有了配给食物 他们几天内就会死
There are other ways to deal with this. Great. Like how?
还有别的方法 好样的 比如呢
Like Pope.
比如珀普
We'll track him down. We'll find his stash.
我们会跟踪他 找到他的藏货
You think he's got enough food to feed a couple hundred people?
你觉得他藏的食物够几百人吃吗
Knowing Pope, he's got enough to feed the whole damn state!
我了解珀普 他藏的食物够全州人吃
It's not a permanent solution.
这不是长久之计
Yeah, but it's something, isn't it?
至少是缓兵之计 对吧
It'll buy us a little time.
确实会给我们争取一点时间
Good. All right.
很好
And listen, you're not turning yourself in.
听着 你不许去自首
That's off the table. Got it?
这没的商量 知道吗
Hal, were you able to get any more intel
哈尔 你有没有更多情报
on where the Skitters are coming from behind the church?
说明迅猎兽是从教堂后面哪个地方出现的
No, not yet.
还没有
Somehow, they're making it around that corner
不知怎么 它们在十七秒内
and into the town square in under 17 seconds.
就能绕过拐角处 到达城市广场
If I'm gonna draw their fire --
如果我要吸引它们的火力
You better know where they're coming from.
你最好知道它们是从哪个地方来的
What about the escape route?
逃生路线怎么样了
Uh, we had our tunnelers go down another 10 feet.
我们让挖隧♥道♥的人又往下了十英尺
The wall is still there.
电网还在
So we're not going under it?
那我们没法从电网下过去了吗
Right. But we found some rubble against the south wall.
没错 但我们在电网南边找到了一些碎石
We might be able to climb over it.
也许能爬过去
Were you able to disrupt the power to the fence?
你能破坏电网吗
We threw that little generator at it.
我们用那个小发电机试了试
It barely even flickered.
连闪都没闪一下
So, how are we gonna do it?
那我们要怎么办
Well, we're not.
不怎么办
Well, for the plan to work, the wall has to come down.
计划要顺利进行 这电网就得倒
What? The plan's changed.
怎么了 计划有变
You changed the plan without talking to me?
你都没知会我一声就改变了计划
Well, I'm talking to you right now.
我现在正跟你说呢
No. This can't happen.
不 不能这样
Well, it's got to happen.
必须这样
Now, look, I know you think
我知道你认为
you got this whole thing on your shoulders,
这一切由你负责
but you've been locked up.
但你被关起来了
You left me in charge.
你让我做主了
Now I need you to trust me
现在我需要你相信我
when I say I think I know there's a better way.
我认为有更好的方法
'Cause I know someone who can get us out of here.
因为我认识个人 能帮我们出去
He needs water!
他需要水
Take off his backpack.
把他的背包拿下来
Grab his gear. Split it between you.
拿着他的装备 你们分担一下
Keep drinking.
继续喝
Let's keep moving!
接着走
Anne.
安
We're not stopping, Anthony.
我们不能停下 安东尼
Look, we can march all day or all night, but we can't do both.
我们可以整日或整夜前行 但不能日夜兼行
The Espheni are using these roads
艾士芬尼正用这些路
to haul children to God knows where,
将孩子们拖去不知什么鬼地方
which means there's a damn good chance
也就是说我女儿很有可能
my daughter's at the end of the line.
就在路的尽头
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表