剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Don't do it.
别杀它
Please.
求你了
We're almost home.
我们就快到家了
There's no home. Not yet.
没有家 目前不会有
We haven't eaten in three days.
我们三天没吃东西了
Dan, you all right?
丹 你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Let's keep moving.
我没事 我们继续走吧
There's no one here.
这里没人
It's a message from Hal.
是哈尔留下的消息
See, I told you he'd be fine.
我就说他会没事
Hal's telling us they had to leave.
哈尔说 他们必须离开
Those numbers should tell us where they went.
那些数字应该是说他们去了哪里
Why don't we try to scare up some food
不如我们去找点食物
while you decipher the message?
你来解密消息吧
Hey, dad. What are you looking at?
爸爸 你看什么呢
Uh, coordinates.
坐标
Longitude and latitude.
经纬度
30 miles to the southwest.
往西南方走30英里
Right there.
就在这里
Hmm. Another hike. We can do it.
又要远足 应该可以的
What do you think's over there?
你觉得那里有什么
I don't know.
我不知道
"Croatoan" implies that Hal
"克柔投安岛"暗示着哈尔
took everybody to a safer place.
带大家去了一个更安全的地方
I suggest we go join them.
我建议我们去找他们
A place of...
地方...
All will...
所有人都会...
...26.
All will be welcome.
欢迎所有人
A place of peace.
和平之地
He goes down about 100 yards,
它往那边走100码
turns around, and comes back. It's too tight, man.
转个身就往回走 巡逻太严了
We can't get 50 people through there
要让50个人过去
without that thing taking notice.
那玩意儿一定会注意到
We got to find another way.
我们得再找一条路
All right.
好了
So, this way's out.
这条路不行
The safety zone from Lourdes' transmission
卢尔德的电报发送的安全范围
can't be more than 10 miles away.
肯定在10英里以内
The Espheni have this area locked down
艾士芬尼封锁了这片地区
looking for us escapees from the ghetto.
寻找我们这些从集中营里逃出来的人
Well, with no firepower,
我们没有火力
we can't even fight our way through. Yeah.
根本没办法杀过去 是啊
Our only chance might be to sneak through their lines.
唯一的机会也许就是偷偷溜过去
Mechs, Mechs, and more Mechs.
械甲怪越来越多了 到处都是
Here, here.
在这里和这里
So, you're saying the scout was a success.
你是说侦查很成功
Yeah, it's just another scar to show the grandkids.
是啊 又多了一道向孙辈展示的伤疤
Listen, we barely made it out of there, man. All right?
我们差点没逃出来 好吗
We bumped into a couple Skitters. It wasn't good.
我们撞上了一些迅猎兽 情况不妙
Next time, we might not be so lucky.
下次我们不会这么幸运了
No escape route. We're just sitting targets here.
没有逃离路线 我们就是活靶子
It's only a matter of time before we get --
被抓只是时间问题...
You're not much of the cheerleading type, are you, Dingaan?
看来你不怎么乐观啊 丁甘
All right, we got to find a better way
我们得找到更好的方法
to get some intel on these Espheni positions.
来获取艾士芬尼位置的情报
We can't make it through this minefield
如果我们不知道地雷埋在哪
if we don't know where the mines are.
就没法通过这个雷区
Yeah, well, I left my crystal ball
好吧 可是我把魔法水晶球
back in the magical land of Oz.
留在神秘的奥兹国了
You know what? There actually might be a way.
其实呢 也许真的有办法
I need to see the Volm about a map.
我得去找沃尔姆 问地图的事
We feared you had been captured.
我们还担心你们被捕了
There are Espheni troops everywhere. No.
到处都有艾士芬尼的部队 没有
We just thought we'd play a little hide-and-seek.
我们只是打算玩玩捉迷藏
That was the overlord from the ghetto --
刚刚那是集中营的领主
The one I burnt.
被我烧伤那个
For an overload to personally oversee ground forces
由领主来负责地面部队
is atypical of Espheni tactics.
这很不符合艾士芬尼的战术
He's looking for you, Tom.
它在找你 汤姆
Well, let him look.
让它找去吧
We're gonna put as much distance between this place and us as possible.
我们得尽量远离这个地方
Did you find any food?
你们找到食物了吗
Unfortunately, no.
不幸的是 没有
But I did find this in one of the office closets.
但我在办公室的一个柜子里找到了这个
Got some mileage on it, but it's gonna come in handy.
是把老枪了 但会派上用场
Sure could have used this when we saw that cottontail.
我们看见棉尾兔时本可以用这个的
Huh, buddy?
对吧
But I'm sure that Hal rounded up some supplies
但我肯定哈尔在撤退之前
before they bugged out.
收集了一些物资
I can tough it out, sir.
我能挺过去 先生
Yeah, don't worry. We know exactly where Hal's headed.
别担心 我们知道哈尔往哪边走了
Can't be more than a day ahead of us.
他最多比我们快一天的路程
I cannot join you, I'm afraid.
恐怕我无法跟你们走了
Why not?
为什么
It is imperative that I confirm
我必须确认
the position of my reconnaissance team.
我侦察队的位置
Progress must continue
必须继续努力
on locating the Espheni power source.
找到艾士芬尼的能量源
I will find you as soon as I'm able.
我一有空就去找你们
Might be kind of dangerous out there alone.
单独在外可能有些危险
I will be fine.
我会没事的
And I will be joining you soon.
我很快就会来找你们
Be safe, Tom Mason.
保重 汤姆·梅森
You too.
你也是
Cochise.
保重科奇斯
Gentlemen.
再会
Think he'll be okay, dad? He's gonna be fine.
你觉得他会没事吗 爸爸 他会没事的
He knows how to handle himself. Let's move out.
他知道怎么保护自己 我们走吧
What are your plans to my daughter?
你想对我女儿做什么
I'm protecting her.
我在保护她
From what?
为什么
I'm warning you.
我警告你
This can get very ugly very fast.
我可以立马采取不友好的方式
Why were you sent here to interfere with her?
你为什么被派到这里来打扰她
No one sent me. I'm acting on my own to
没人派我来 我是自愿的
keep her safe, to join her on the path to peace.
为了保护她 加入她的通往和平之路
You expect me to believe
你觉得我会信吗
you want peace between our races?
你希望我们两种族和平共处
You don't have even the slightest idea what she is, do you?
你根本不知道她的身份 对吧
I'm not like the others. I'm not involved in your war.
我跟别人不一样 我没有卷入你们的战争之中
Lexi is something new and unique --
亚蕾克西非常特别
a link between human and Espheni.
是人类和艾士芬尼之间的纽带
Please believe me. I don't.
请相信我 我不信
What possible reason could I have for trusting you?
我凭什么要信你
If you don't, it could be very dangerous for her and for you.
如果你不信 你和她都可能会有危险
Something's wrong with Ben.
本不对劲
What are you doing to him?
你在对他做什么
This connection is difficult for him.
这种联♥系♥对他来说很困难
I certainly don't want any harm to come to him.
我当然不想伤害他
Let him go! Now!
快放了他
Now!
快
It's too much for him!
他承受不住了
He needs a break!
让他休息一下吧
Don't think this is over.
别以为这事儿完了
I'm coming back.
我还会再来
And next time, I won't be so gentle.
下次我不会这么温柔
You will tell me what I want to know.
我想知道什么 你最好乖乖告诉我
Looks like they got the trucks moving.
看来他们发动了卡车
I knew Hal was okay.
我就知道哈尔会没事
We can follow these tracks, but let's keep our eyes open.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表