剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
It won't last.
撑不了多久的
I don't know why the Espheni haven't found it.
我不知道为什么艾士芬尼还没找到这里
But they'll destroy it once they do.
但一旦它们找到了 就会摧毁这里
We don't pose a threat to them.
我们对它们没有构成威胁
We follow a nonviolent path.
我们走的是非暴♥力♥道路
Tell that to the Tibetans.
跟西♥藏♥人说去吧
They were a whole nation of pacifists.
他们整个民族都是和平主义者
Don't patronize me, mom.
不要对我居高临下 妈妈
I'm -- I'm sorry, Lexi.
对不起 亚蕾克西
I'm just a little spun by all this.
我只是被眼前的一切震惊了
Six months ago, you were just a little girl.
六个月前 你还是个小姑娘
I...didn't mean to upset you. No, no, of course not.
我不是有意让你不高兴的 当然
You missed a chance at a normal life,
你错过了过普通人生活的机会
and I let them take that from you.
而我让它们剥夺了你的机会
You can't blame yourself.
你不能怪自己
Of course I can. I'm your mother.
我当然要怪自己 我是你妈妈
You did your best. I know you did.
你尽力了 我知道的
A path has been set for me.
我的道路早已注定
I just need the strength to walk it.
我只需要走下去的勇气
You can't go in there! Look, I'm going.
你不能进去 我要进去
Anthony! What's the problem?
安东尼 怎么回事
She said we got to give up our guns or leave?
她说不交出枪就得离开
What the hell is the matter with you, Lourdes? It's me.
你怎么回事 卢尔德 是我啊
We don't allow weapons here.
这里不允许持有武器
Yeah, okay, you tell that to the Espheni
艾士芬尼来这儿的时候
when they come knocking. All right, Anthony.
你跟它们这么说啊 好了安东尼
Take the men past the perimeter.
带手下离开防御带
Set up camp. I'll check in later.
搭营 我晚点过去
Thank you... for understanding.
谢谢 你的理解
Dingaan got the foundry's backup generator started,
丁甘启动了铸造厂的备用发电机
so at least we got light and heat.
至少我们有光和热了
Yeah, for now. Thing's running on fumes.
是啊 暂时有了 我们快弹尽粮绝了
So add fuel to the laundry list.
那就把燃料写进清单里
Boy, that's a long list.
那清单可长着呢
We need to re-up medical supplies. We need fresh water.
我们得补充医疗用品 我们还需要饮用水
Even on half rations, that food that Cochise salvaged --
就算配给量减少一半 科奇斯救出来的食物
it ain't gonna last long.
也坚持不了多久
We may need to strike out and resupply.
我们也许得突破出去 补充物资
As long as it's close.
只要它还在附近
Nobody moves from this position.
所有人都不能离开
All right, whatever you say.
好吧 听你的
Here's some of the people you wanted to talk to.
这些就是你找的人
Hey. How's it going, guys?
你们好啊 伙计们
Thanks for taking the time to help us out here.
感谢你们抽时间来帮我们
Since you all lived here before the, uh, ghetto walls came down,
因为你们在电网出现之前已经住在这里了
I'm hoping you can help us find the best place
我希望你们能帮我们找到最佳地点
to scrounge for some supplies --
补充物资
food, water, fuel, uh, medicine --
食物 水 燃料 药物
any of that stuff. It's at the top of the list.
等等 这些都是急需的
Most of the filling stations around here have been bled dry.
这里附近的加油站大多都没油了
Well, I did bookkeeping for an organic farm
我给温斯伯勒附近321公路旁的
out on 321 near Winnsboro.
有机农场记账
Had their own supply of diesel. Winnsboro?
他们那里有柴油 温斯伯勒
I got that old pickup out back running.
我让外面那辆皮卡车动起来了
Make it out there on a quarter tank.
还有四分之一的油
Yeah, uh, Winnsboro's right on the perimeter.
温斯伯勒就在防御带上
That's risky.
太冒险了
You know what? Um, I'm gonna wait till my dad gets back.
我要等我爸回来
Then we'll check it out.
然后再作打算
If your dad gets back.
如果你♥爸♥回得来的话
Come on, Hal. What are these people supposed to do?
拜托 哈尔 这些人该怎么办
Huh? Sit around singing campfire ditties?
坐在这里唱着营火小曲吗
I could take the truck. I can handle a gas run.
我可以开车去 取点油我还是能办好的
No one moves from this position.
所有人不得离开这里
Not until we get orders to change it.
直到我们收到命令
Not until you get permission to be in charge.
除非你得到允许负责这里
Blah, blah, blah. Jesus.
一堆废话 天哪
I got to take a leak, all right?
我去撒泡尿 行吗
You guys can all play your little game of "Daddy, may I?"
你们在我回来之前继续玩
till I get back. All right, does anybody know
"爸爸 我可以吗"的游戏吧 有人知道
where we can find some fresh water?
我们上哪能找到饮用水吗
There's a quarry on the other side of the foundry.
铸造厂另一头有个采石场
Water used to be drinkable.
那里的水以前是能喝的
Get back here!
给我回来
There's no sign of Matt.
没看到马特
There were children here, many of them, in uniform,
这里有很多孩子 都穿着制♥服♥
marching across the yard in formation.
列队走过院子
Sounds like a page out of the Hitler Youth playbook.
听着像是希♥特♥勒♥青年团的行为
They should know better.
他们应该知道
The Hitler playbook
我没记错的话
didn't exactly win the big game, as I remember.
希♥特♥勒♥可没有赢下那场战争
I'm sure you'll find a way to remind them of that, colonel.
你一定会有办法提醒他们这一点 上校
That's our point of entry.
那是我们的进入点
As soon as it gets dark, we go in.
天一黑我们就进去
You are tired.
你累了
You are observant.
你真善于观察
We cannot afford errors due to exhaustion.
我们不能因为筋疲力竭而出差错
We're not gonna rest, Cochise,
我们不能休息 科奇斯
not while Matt's down there.
马特还在那里呢
Cochise.
科奇斯
Cochise.
科奇斯
You all right? It's gone!
你没事吧 不见了
Some -- some kind of venom. I can feel it.
某 某种毒液 我可以感觉到
What the hell was that?
到底是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know any animal that bleeds this stuff.
我不知道有什么动物会流出这种黑血
Hang on, old friend. Hang on.
坚持住 老朋友 撑住
Do not worry, Tom Mason.
别担心 汤姆·梅森
Given time to rest...
给我点时间休息...
I will enter a regenerative state.
我会进入再生状态
In several hours... I will heal.
几小时后 我就会痊愈
I guess he'll be all right.
看来他不会有事
Let's hope so.
希望如此吧
What's going on with you? Talk to me.
你怎么了 告诉我
I think I've seen this thing that attacked him before.
我好像见过攻击他的这个东西
I feel like I saw it back at the ghetto
我们第一次离开集中营时
when we first got out.
我好像看到了
Why didn't you say anything?
你怎么不说呢
Because I didn't know if I'd seen it or not.
因为我不确定有没有看到
We're tired. I thought I might be hallucinating or something.
我们很累 没准是我出现幻觉了
Listen, Tom, the -- the overlord that you torched --
汤姆 你烧死的那个领主
what exactly did he tell you about skitterizing --
到底告诉你迅猎兽什么事了
You, us, humans?
你 我们 人类
They said they perfected a way to rob us of our free will
它们说已经找到一种完美的方法完全操控我们
so that we wouldn't fight back like the Skitters did.
我们就不会像迅猎兽一样叛变了
"Evolve or die," He said.
它说"进化或死亡"
Well, we'll put that to an end when we get back.
我们回去以后再处理这件事
Right now we're thinking about Matt.
现在我们只要考虑马特
We're here to get Matt! And I need your help!
我们是来救马特的 而我需要你的帮助
Can I count on you?
能指望你吗
I got your back.
没问题
I was hoping we might find others
我还希望我们也许能找到其他
who had stayed free of the prison camps.
没进入集中营的人呢
So, I was searching the U.T.E. --
我在搜索U.T.E.
the Government Utility Band -- and I heard this.
政♥府♥公共事业波段 然后听到了这个
35.226.
35.226
A place of peace.
一处安宁之地
All will be welcome.
我们欢迎所有人
The message is on a loop. Put down your arms...
这段语♥音♥循环播放 放下武器...
It repeats every 30 seconds.
每三十秒重复一次
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表