剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
because the return trip's on a battery charge?
因为返航飞船要充电
Half charge on the battery should be enough to get us home.
只要充满一半 就能送我们回家
Are we forgetting anything?
有什么落下的吗
It's nothing -- I mean,
没了 只是...
nothing to do with the ship, anyway. It's just...
不是说飞船的事 我是说
This is the longest conversation we've ever had.
这是我们之间最长的一段对话
It's not really the time or the place to get to know each other.
此时此地 并不适合谈心
We're on a mission.
我们要执行任务
I think we should stick to it.
应该专注些
Right.
好
It's getting colder in here. Why is that?
这里越来越冷了 怎么回事
Let me check life support.
我来看一下生命维持系统
The outer hull --
船体的外壳...
There appears to be a hairline fracture.
似乎出现了发丝状裂纹
Uh, we did some minor repairs.
我们曾进行过小型修补
Takeoff may have worsened the tear.
可能这次发射导致撕裂加剧了
Life support is making up for the leak,
生命维持系统在尽力弥补
but causing us to drain energy
但是这样同时导致了
at a much faster rate than we should.
我们的能量消耗加快了
Can we fix it? From outside of the ship,
能修好吗 得去飞船外面
with the right tools, but here, now -- no.
用合适的工具才行 在这里不行
No, I mean, we could return home...
我们可以回去一趟...
No. No, come on. ...make repairs, and try again.
不 不行 修好了 再来一次
Come on! there's got to be some other way around this!
不行 肯定还有别的办法
If we can't get outside and repair the damage,
如果不能出去修补漏洞的话
then there's got to be another way
肯定有别的办法
to take the strain off of the life support.
来减轻生命维持系统的压力
Unless we lower it to a minimum,
除非我们降低能耗
this will be a one-way trip to the moon.
否则只能单程飞向月球
And even if we turn the ship around,
就算我们现在掉头
there's no guarantee
也不能保证
that we could repair the breach in the hull.
能够修好外壳上的裂缝
There's got to be another way.
肯定有别的办法
There is one other option,
有一个选择
a way to insulate us from the cold, um, organically.
将寒冷隔离在我们的体外
Well, good. That sounds good.
很好啊 这办法不错
Wait, you mean like the thing in chinatown?
你是说在唐人街出现的那玩意吗
A cocoon, yes. No, no.
茧 对 不行
This will be different than before.
这次和以前不一样
Cocoons are used by the Espheni for stasis,
艾士芬尼会用茧来进入休眠
protection against the elements during long journeys.
从而在长途跋涉中保护自己
You mean like a cocoon to protect us from the cold?
你是说用来保暖的茧吗
And lack of oxygen.
还能供氧
I'll be able to hear the automated landing protocol
接近目的地之后 我能在茧的里面
from inside of the cocoon as we approach our destination.
听到自动着陆的信♥号♥♥
At that point, I'll restart life support
到时候 我会重启生命维持系统
and let landing protocol take over.
让着陆程序来引导
It's our only chance of survival.
这是我们唯一的机会
The cold -- it -- it doesn't bother you?
这么冷 你没关系吗
I can regulate my body temperature, but only to a point.
我可以调整自己的体温 但是也有限度
I'll have to cocoon myself, too -- and soon.
很快 我也得用茧包住自己
What is that?
那是什么
Protein. Amino acids.
蛋白质 氨基酸
Honestly, it would take too long to explain.
实话说 这个很难解释
Hold still.
别乱动
No, wait, wait. How am I gonna breathe?
等等 我该怎么呼吸
The substance I'm secreting is oxygen-rich.
我使用的材料富含氧气
It'll enter your lungs and nourish you.
会进入你的肺部 为你供氧
But you have to let it in.
但你不能排斥
It'll be like no time at all has passed.
你根本不会感觉到时间的流逝
When we wake up, we'll simply be there.
醒来之后 已经安全到达了
Okay.
好吧
Now, just breathe deeply.
现在 深吸一口气
That's what you said to Lourdes right before...
你当初对卢尔德也是这么说的
Did I? How strange.
是吗 那可真是奇怪了
Wait.
等等
Sweet dreams, father.
做个好梦 父亲
Tom! Can you hear me?! Tom!
汤姆 听得见我说话吗 汤姆
We're gonna get you out of there!
我们会把你救出来的的
Hey, dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Stay with us! You okay? Yeah.
保持清醒 你还好吗 还好
Hang in there. Stay with us. You all right?
坚持住 保持清醒 你还好吗
Here.
来
There you go. Take it easy. Yeah.
好了 慢点 就这样
Oh, god. Are you okay?
天呐 你还好吧
Where am I? What happened?
我在哪儿 发生什么事了
You made it back. You're back.
你成功回来了 你回来了
What do you mean, back?
什么意思 "回来了"是什么意思
What -- what -- what happened to your arm?
你的...你的胳膊怎么了
I'm fine. So is Lexi.
我没事 亚蕾克也没事
W-where's Lexi? What happened?
亚蕾克西在哪儿 发生什么了
She wanted to be here when you woke up,
她本想在你醒过来的时候陪在你身边的
but she's been through so much.
但是她经历了太多事了
Hey, what -- are you repairing the breach to the hull?
什么 你们有在修外壳上的裂缝吗
How much time did we lose?!
我们浪费了多少时间
It's over! Lexi did it.
没事了 亚蕾克西做到了
Did what?! I don't understand!
做到什么了 我不明白
The mission.
就是那个任务啊
All right? It's over.
明白了吗 已经结束了
Yeah. It's over. All right?
是的 结束了 明白了吗
Come here. We'll show you.
来这边 我们带你看看
Just take it easy.
慢慢来
A day after you left,
在你离开一天之后
there was a massive explosion on the moon.
月球上发生了剧烈的爆♥炸♥
Power core?
能量核呢
That crater is where it used to be.
那个环形山还在原来的位置
Lexi detonated the bomb.
亚蕾克西引爆了炸♥弹♥
And just in the nick of time.
就在千钧一发之际
That scorched overlord sent in a whole group of troops.
那个被烧焦的领主派了整整一队士兵
There was a whole wave of Skitters trying to soften us up.
一大♥波♥迅猎兽试图削弱我们
We were about out of ammo, had nowhere to run to.
我们差不多弹尽粮绝了 也无处可避了
And a Skitter took me down,
然后一只迅猎兽击倒了我
But Hal fought it off, stopped the bleeding.
但是哈尔把它打跑了 帮我止住了血
The right place at the right time.
天时地利
Well, if Lexi hadn't blown up the power core, which she did,
幸好亚蕾克西炸掉能量核 否则的话
none of us would be here.
我们就都完蛋了
Once he saw that the power supply had been cut,
一看见供能被切断
that Espheni turned tail and ran.
艾士芬尼马上夹着尾巴逃跑了
So Lexi never got me out of the cocoon at all?
所以亚蕾克西一直没把我从茧里放出来吗
No, she did it on her own.
没有 她独自完成了任务
She docked the beamer, she set the bomb,
她停好了飞船 安置好炸♥弹♥
and flew you back before the battery charge ran down.
然后赶在电池用完前带你飞了回来
She did it, Tom. I know, right?
她成功了 汤姆 我知道
Where's Lexi now? I want to talk to her.
亚蕾克西在哪儿 我想和她聊聊
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 跟我来
What happened to her?
她怎么了
I'll let her tell you.
我让她来告诉你
Lexi. Wake up.
亚蕾克西 醒醒
I wanted to be there when you woke up.
我本想在你醒过来的时候陪在你身边的
Last thing I remember,
我记得的最后一件事
you were putting me in a cocoon.
就是你把我放进茧里面
The life-support strain on the batteries
电池里面的生命维持系统的压力
was worse than I thought.
比我想象的还要大
I couldn't risk waking you,
我不能冒险把你唤醒
or we'd never have made it back.
不然我们都回不去了
When the bomb exploded, the power core melted down,
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候 能量核融化了
and, well, we were caught in the radiation blast wave.
然后 我们被困在辐射冲击波里了
You look so different now -- your hair.
你的样子有很大变化 你的头发
Yeah, it's like radiation therapy attacking cancer cells.
是的 就好像是用放射疗法攻击癌细胞
Her Espheni DNA
她的艾士芬尼DNA
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表