剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I got the feeling that
我有感觉
there may be a whole legion of women out there
可能有一大团女人在外面
who want to do you exactly like this.
等着这样对你呢
Ohh, this is great.
这下好了
Shh! Quiet!
嘘 安静
We can't hide. They'll spot the truck.
不能躲 它们会发现卡车的
Lady, you listen to me.
女士 听我说
Listen to me and you listen good.
听我说 好好听着
Now, that thing out there -- you ever taken one down?
现在外面的那个东西 你干倒过吗
I have. That's what I do.
我♥干♥倒过 我就是做这个的
Now, it may not look like it, but right now
现在可能看着不像 但眼下
I am the only shot you got to survive.
我是你能逃出去的唯一机会
Only you got to make a decision.
你只需要做个决定
You've got to make it right now.
而且要立刻
I'm Sara, by the way.
顺便说一下 我叫莎拉
I gotcha.
安全了
We're gonna get you all out of here.
我们会把你们都救出去
I'm looking for my son -- Matt.
我在找我的儿子 马特
Tom!
汤姆
We got to get out of here!
我们得马上出去
No. Come on! Come on!
不行 快 快点
Not without matt!
找不到马特不走
We got to move! Stay close to me.
我们必须走 紧跟着我
More than one Mech. Quick. Come on.
不只有一个械甲怪 快 跟上
"Mechs"? That's not a very original nickname.
械甲怪 这名字也太没创意了
If we survive this, you can come up with a better one.
要是活下来 你给起个好的
Where are my keys?
我的钥匙呢
I'm driving.
我来开车
What is that?
那是什么
Matt! Come on!
马特 快
You're looking for Matt? I'm his father.
你在找马特吗 我是他爸
I can show you.
我带你去
This way. He's in here.
这边 他在里面
What is it?
怎么了
I'll hold this position, cover your back.
我守在这 掩护你
Damn it, Tom! Get your boy!
该死 汤姆 找到你儿子
There are intruders calling your name.
有入侵者在喊你的名字
Did you have something to do with this, Matthew?
你是不是参与其中了 马修
My name is Matt. That's right.
我叫马特 是吗
You want to be called your childhood name
你想让我们用你儿时的名字叫你
because you want to remain a child.
因为你不想长大
And all we wanted to do was to make you a man --
而我们恰恰想让你成熟 成为一个男人
to cleanse your mind of years of brainwashing!
消除他们这么多年对你洗♥脑♥的影响
You're the brainwashed one, you psychopath!
被洗♥脑♥的是你才对吧 神经病
I had high hopes for you, Matt!
我本来对你期望很高 马特
You lay a hand on my son?!
你敢碰我儿子
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
I got you. I'm here.
别怕 有我呢
I'm here.
有我呢
Come on, Matt. Let's go home.
走吧 马特 我们回家
Come on!
走啊
Staring up at it won't stop the day from coming.
盯着天空也不会阻止黎明到来
I know.
我知道
It's this thing in my family.
这是我们家特有的习惯
My mom started it.
我妈妈开创的
I was about 9 years old.
当时我9岁
I was heading off to this summer sports camp.
当时正要参加一个体育夏令营
My first time away from home,
那是我第一次离家
and she said if the moon was up
她说如果月亮升起来
that I wasn't alone.
就说明我不孤单
'Cause chances were somebody else in the family
因为家里的其他人
was staring at that same moon.
很可能也在望着月亮
You're worried about your father.
你在担心你父亲
Nah.
没有
He said he was gonna bring Matt back. He will.
他说他会带马特回来 就一定会
The question is, will we still be here?
问题是 到时候我们还在这儿吗
What that Volm told Tector
沃尔姆告诉泰克多的话
was an assumption based on his device, hmm?
是根据他那台仪器做出的推断吧
Our patrols have seen no Espheni.
巡逻队还没看到任何艾士芬尼
But if the Volm are right...
但如果沃尔姆说得对
I mean, dad told me to stay here for a reason,
父亲让我待在这里肯定是有理由的
you know, but it's just as dangerous to hole up here
但是现在看来待在这里
as it is to be on the move out there. Hal.
和上路一样危险 哈尔
Sometimes the infantryman
有时候普通士兵
has to make the hard call of a general.
也得像将军一样做出艰难抉择
When we were escaping from Charleston,
从查尔斯顿逃跑时
I made the wrong call...
我做了一个错误的决定
and a man died.
害死了一个人
Henry.
亨利
He fought in World War II.
他参加过二战
This... camp that you went to when you were a child --
你小时候参加的体育夏令营
What sport was it? It was lacrosse.
是什么项目 长曲棍球
Lacrosse?
长曲棍球
Lacrosse is not a sport, man.
长曲棍球不是体育运动 哥们儿
Huh? Rugby is a sport.
懂吗 橄榄球才是
Are you ready to throw down right now?
你这是挑衅吗
We had sticks fighting each other for a ball.
我们手拿长棍和对方争夺一个球
That's aggressive by American standards.
在美国人眼里这就是激烈了
I'm happy to say I don't know much about lacrosse,
我不怎么了解长曲棍球
but on my rugby team, we had a saying --
但在我的橄榄球队 我们有句老话
don't think about the game you lost last week, hmm?
不要去想上一场输掉的比赛
Just win the game you're in.
要打好眼前这一场
Where's your friend?
你的朋友呢
Yeah, shouldn't we wait for the colonel?
我们不应该等等上校吗
The plan was to meet back at the campsite if anything went wrong.
我们约好 要是出了事就在营地边上见
Don't worry.
不用担心
Dan weaver's been getting himself
丹·韦弗对付大风大浪时
out of hot water since before you were in diapers.
你还在穿尿布呢
He'll be there.
他会赶到的
But we can't get to this fence.
但是我们没法翻过围墙
We need to find another way out.
我们得找别的出路了
I can distract them.
我可以去引开它们
You can't. I won't let you.
不行 我不同意
They don't know that we're in this together, Matt.
他们不知道我参与了 马特
They don't know that I don't believe their lies.
他们还不知道我没信他们的谎言
No, Mira. You're coming with us.
不行 米拉 你得和我们一起走
When I graduate, I'll come find you.
等我毕业了 我会来找你
I owe you one.
这是我欠你的
Mira, no. Wait, wait. Dad.
米拉 不行 等等 爸
We'll come back for her, and the others. I promise.
我们会回来救她和其他人 我保证
Come on, Matt.
走吧 马特
Oh, no.
糟糕
Daddy.
爸爸
Jeanne.
珍
Get off of her! Get off.
放开她 放开
Hang on.
坚持住
It's you. Oh, Jeanne.
是你 珍
Oh, Jeanne, I knew it was you.
珍 我就知道是你
Oh, Jeanne.
珍
So, this is where we part ways.
就在这分道扬镳吧
I don't think so.
不行
Like I told you before,
我说了
we need the fuel back there more than you do.
我们比你更需要那里的燃料
Ah, come on. I thought we'd established
拜托 你我都心知肚明
you weren't the trigger-happy type.
你不会开枪的
That was then. This is now. Do not tempt me.
此一时彼一时 别逼我
I didn't plan on it.
我只是以防万一
What?
什么
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表