剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You tired?
累了吗
Want to ride in one of the vehicles?
想上车吗
I can do it.
我可以的
You know, the best football players
最出色的橄榄球选手
use hill training in the off-season.
在休赛期就进行山坡跑训练
Walter Payton used to say
沃尔特·佩顿说过
that you got to climb until your legs feel like sand.
你得爬到感觉双腿像灌满了铅
Who's Walter Payton?
沃尔特·佩顿是谁
And then until they feel like water.
然后就感觉身轻如燕
And then stop?
然后停下来吗
And then keep climbing until you can't feel your legs at all.
然后继续爬 直到你的双腿完全麻木
He ain't heavy. He's my brother!
他不重 他是我弟弟
You gonna make it up this hill, old man?
你能爬上这座山吗 老爷子
Old man?
老爷子
I've already been to the top. I'm on my second lap.
我已经登顶过了 这是第二回
How long have we been traveling, anyway? 20 days?
我们走了多久 二十天吗
22.
二十二天
And a half.
再加半天
But who's counting?
谁管这些呢
I'm gonna get you!
我要抓住你
Lexi, careful!
亚蕾克西 小心点
I got her, I got her.
没关系 有我在
Guess this beats Brazil.
看来这里比巴西更好
Look, Maggie.
玛吉
You've been weird with me ever since Karen.
凯伦的事过后 你对我就一直很古怪
Did what I had to do, Hal.
我做了必须做的事 哈尔
Watch this.
瞧好了
Dad!
爸爸
Eyes front, soldier!
往前看 士兵
Is that the green light to blow off a little steam, Colonel?
那表示可以猛开一圈了吗 上校
Affirmative, detective. Blow at will.
是的 警探 随意吧
I heard that.
收到
I'm just happy to be home.
回家了我真高兴
If that's what we're calling this.
如果我们把这里叫做家
We're here, bro.
我们到了 兄弟们
We made it.
我们回来了
Oh, Charleston. Home sweet home.
查尔斯顿 温暖的家乡
All right.
好了
What about you, sweetheart?
你呢 亲爱的
You ready to go home?
准备好回家了吗
We don't all have to die here.
我们没必要都死在这里
Oh, no.
不
Countermeasures now!
进入战斗状态
Spread out!
分散
Scramble!
快跑
Let's go! let's go!
快 快
Move, move! over here!
快跑 这边
Fall back!
后退
Takes cover, let's go!
找掩护
Lexi! Hold my hand.
亚蕾克西 抓紧我
They're fencing us in!
它们在包围我们
Take her!
带着她
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Anne!
安
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Lexi! Lexi!
亚蕾克西 亚蕾克西
Mommy! Where's Matt?
妈妈 马特呢
I don't know! Find him!
我不知道 找到他
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Let me go! It's okay!
放开我 没事的
Lexi! No! No!
亚蕾克西 不要
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Tom!
汤姆
Matt!
马特
Matt, run!
马特 快跑
I think that's right.
我觉得现在对了
I told you. It can't have her!
我告诉过你 它得不到她
You think throwing me in solitary is gonna stop me?!
把我关在禁闭室就能阻止我吗
I'll have your Skitter balls on a skewer!
我会用烤肉叉串住迅猎兽的蛋蛋
All six of them!
一共六个
Those flying things.
那些会飞的玩意儿
Hey! Dan, is that you?!
丹 是你吗
Come to collect us every day!
每天都来接我们
Dan!
丹
Dan, it's Tom! Tom!
丹 我是汤姆 汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Where are you? Over here.
你在哪 这边
Tom?
汤姆
Oh, man!
兄弟
I'm so glad you're still alive!
真高兴你还活着
Oh, yeah. Right back at you.
是啊 我也是
You have no idea.
你想象不出我有多高兴
It's been very quiet in here.
这里一直都很安静
What happened to everything, man?
情况怎么样了
The Volm, your friend Cochise
沃尔姆 你朋友科奇斯
What's with the vanishing act?
他们为什么消失
See, I knew they'd betray us, huh!
我就知道他们会背叛我们
Let's not be so quick to judge. We don't know everything.
先别急着评判 我们不知道内情
How's your heart? What?
你的心脏怎么样 什么
Nothing wrong with my heart. Don't worry about my heart.
我的心脏没问题 别担心我的心脏
Ain't nothing wrong with my heart.
我的心脏没一点问题
You just promise me one thing, Tom.
你跟我保证一件事 汤姆
You don't let those things get you.
别让那些东西摆布你
Here's one now.
又来了一只
What the hell are they?!
它们到底是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't want to know.
也不想知道
Give me that food!
把吃的给我
I need this food! Get off me!
我需要这些食物 给我放手
No! I have a baby!
不 我有个婴儿
Give it to me!
把食物还我
I ever tell you I wanted to be a fighter pilot as a kid?
我跟你说过我小时候想当战斗机飞行员吗
No. You didn't.
不 你没说过
I'm sure that's a great story, though.
但这故事一定很精彩
Now, wise up, top gun. It's almost time.
打起精神来 战士 是时候了
Hey, man. How do we know that thing ain't watching us?
我们怎么知道那玩意没在盯着咱们
Doesn't make a whole lot of difference.
反正也没差别
This right here is probably about to kill us, anyway.
这只可能马上就会把我们杀掉
All right.
好了
Now, hold on. This is my dad's idea.
开始之前得告诉你 这是我爸的主意
This could be dangerous.
这可能很危险
I ought to be the one that throws it.
该由我来扔
Relax, man. Your dad is right.
别紧张 哥们 你♥爸♥的理论没错
Electricity is electricity. Physics is physics.
电就是电 基本的物理原理
We're just gonna blow that breaker,
我们只需要把断路器炸掉
Short out that little, green fence.
让这绿色围墙短路
Ain't no different from the time
就跟上次
I tried to pirate free power in my sister's trailer.
我要启动我姐姐的拖车一样
Whole block went dark.
结果整个街区都断电了
Besides, I got the better arm.
而且我的手臂更有力
Oh, please.
得了吧你
All right. On three now.
好了 数到三
Here, I'll feed you.
我帮你把电接上
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
One...two...three.
一 二 三
We need more power.
我们需要更强的电流
Where's the closest Walmart?
最近的沃尔玛超♥市♥在哪
Time.
报时
6 grenades, 18 seconds.
六个手榴弹 十八秒
Not good enough. Prep it again.
还不够好 再练一遍
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表