剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天哪
Please... help me.
求你 救救我
Please... help me. Come on.
求你 救救我 拜托
Hang on.
撑住
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我的神
Help me! Dingaan! Dingaan! There's something in the pond!
救救我 丁甘 池塘里有东西
Help!
救命
Denny! Denny?! Dingaan! help me!
丹妮 丹妮 丁甘 救救我
Don't leave us!
别离开我们
Get it off me!
把它弄走
Get it off me! God! God!
把它弄走 神啊
There it is again. Used to be every 60 seconds.
又出现了 刚才是每60秒一次
Now it's every 10.
现在是每10秒一次了
There you go. Help yourself.
拿走吧 请自便
You're getting pretty good at that.
你已经习惯如此了是吗
It's been 24 hours. Dad and Lexi should be there by now.
都24小时了 爸和亚蕾克西应该到了
Let's stay focused on our job.
我们就专心管好自己的任务吧
If there's gonna be an attack,
如果会有袭击
it's bound to happen pretty soon.
应该很快就会有了
Keep your dukes up.
做好准备
You're pushing. Don't force it.
你太着急了 不要勉强
Aim for the heart.
瞄准心脏
Now, remember, when you're in a situation
记住 当你遇到紧急情况
where you don't have a gun, you only get one chance.
却又没有枪时 你只有一次机会
Try again.
再来一次
Bull's-eye!
正中靶心
Do you think...
你觉得
that's why Hal gave dad the syringe... with the poison?
因此哈尔才给爸那个毒液注射器吗
What syringe?
什么注射器
You know, before he got on the ship with Lexi, he --
就是爸和亚蕾克西上飞船前 他...
just in case.
只是以防万一
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道呢
And your dad agreed to take it?
你父亲也同意带了
Yeah.
是的
Good work, Matt.
干得好 马特
That was unbelievable...bull'seye. Thanks.
这次真准 正中靶心呢 谢谢
Let's check the perimeter.
我们去巡视一下防御带附近
Hey, be careful on your watch out there.
站岗要小心
Dingaan's recon team
丁甘的侦察队
was only supposed to scout a two-mile radius.
只是去侦查方圆三公里的范围
He should be back by now.
他也该回来了
And they're not the only squad overdue.
而且迟归的还不止他们一队
Anthony's team was supposed to be back over an hour ago.
安东尼小队一小时前就该回来了
Well, let's just hope they didn't meet up
希望他们没有遇上那个
with that scorched overlord with the burn-torture fetish.
爱用火刑的被烧焦的领主吧
Dingaan should have taken more people. Idiot.
丁甘应该多带点人 那个白♥痴♥
Whoa, whoa, Dingaan!
丁甘
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
Where's the -- where's the rest of your patrol?
你巡逻队剩下的人呢
They're gone.
都死了
They're all gone.
他们都死了
"It's not what happens to you
"发生了什么并不重要
but how you choose to react that matters."
重要的是你选择了如何应对"
Autopilot's latched onto the homing beacon.
自动驾驶锁定了归航信标
Wherever the Espheni's power core is on the moon,
不管艾士芬尼的能量核在月亮上的哪里
we're heading straight for it.
我们都在径直飞向那里
All right. I'm gonna check the bombs.
好的 我去检查一下炸♥弹♥
Oh, no.
糟糕
The breach in the hull.
船体受损了
The temperature must have caused the bomb casings to crack
肯定是我们休眠时 温度过低
while we were in stasis. I had to turn
导致炸♥弹♥壳体破损 我只能
off life support to preserve power.
关掉生命维持系统来保证供能
I didn't know that --
我并不知道
What? That it would destroy the bomb?
什么 不知道这会毁掉炸♥弹♥吗
Oh, I'm sure there's another explanation.
我想应该还有别的解释吧
You don't think I sabotaged it.
你不会认为我是故意弄坏它的吧
You still don't trust me?
你还是不信任我吗
No, I trust you, Lexi. That's my choice.
我信任你 亚蕾克西 我选择了信任你
But trust isn't really the issue right now.
但现在的重点不在于我是否信任你
We have to blow up the power core...
重要的是我们得炸掉能量核...
and we don't have a bomb.
但我们没炸♥弹♥了
Well, no, no, no. Hold on. I-it doesn't work that way.
不不 等等 不是这样的
I'm not a doomsday device.
我不是个破坏机器
Come on, Lexi.
拜托 亚蕾克西
I saw you wipe beamers out of the sky
我亲眼见过你连指头都没动
without even lifting a finger.
就让一艘激光飞船坠毁了
What I do relies on concentration,
我是靠集中精力
directing the natural forces around me like gravity,
像重力一样指挥我周围的自然能量
which doesn't work in this vacuum.
这在真空中没有用
Okay, well, when we get closer to the lunar surface,
那等我们靠近了月球表面
you can't use the moon's gravity?
你不能用月球的重力吗
I mean, I might get a little bit stronger, but --
也许我会变强一点 但...
Wouldn't be the same? No.
不一样吗 不一样
Is that our target?
那就是我们的目标吗
Yes.
是的
It's a mining platform, refinery, and energy plant
它集采矿平台 冶炼厂和
all in one.
能源动力厂为一体
To deploy helium3. Son of a bitch.
以有效利用氦3 这帮混♥蛋♥
So that's it, huh?
原来是这么一回事
So they extract the helium-3 from the lunar rock
它们从月岩中提取氦-3
and then use the ore as a fuel source. Exactly.
以矿石作为燃料源 没错
They refine the ore into energy
它们把矿石冶炼成能源
and deliver it to the power core,
再传输到能量核
which converts it into wireless electricity
转换成无线电力
and beams it to the Earth.
发射到地球上去
Wireless electricity.
无线电力
Tesla said it was possible.
特斯拉说过这是可行的
So that's how they do it.
所以它们是这么做的
That's how they power everything...
它们的一切设施都是这样供能的
All the ghetto walls and the Mechs and the Beamers.
所有的集中营电网 械甲怪和激光飞船
That's how they're turning humans into Skitters.
把人类变成迅猎兽用的都是这能源
Yes. Everything they need to fuel their war machine.
是的 所有需要驱动的战争机器
I mean, it's no accident that the Espheni chose Earth.
艾士芬尼会选择侵略地球绝非偶然
They need a life-sustaining planet
它们需要一个有富含氦-3接近月球
close to a helium-rich moon.
且能维持生命的活体星球
That overlord that I burned,
被我烧伤的领主说过
he said that there was a danger coming,
危险即将来临
a force that we couldn't comprehend.
一种我们无法理解的力量
What the hell?
怎么回事
Something's overriding our homing beacon,
有人试图修改我们的归航信标
pulling us off course.
让我们偏离原定轨道
They're onto us.
它们发现我们了
The moon is in the dark.
看不到月亮了
I'm not gonna stand here and wait.
我不会坐以待毙的
Get behind me.
跟在我后面
Blow something up, would you, please?
拜托 赶紧把东西炸掉
And hurry back home.
然后快点回来
We came upon a militia camp deep in the woods.
我们在树林深处遇见一个自卫队营地
Seemed abandoned, so I sent Dick and Denny to fan out,
像是被废弃了 我派迪克和丹妮
check around.
分头侦查
I-it was hard to see.
当时能见度很低
There was a thick layer of fog everywhere.
四周都被浓雾笼罩
But then I realized why it was so quiet.
接着我才突然意识到为何一片寂静
Soldiers were all on the ground.
因为士兵都倒在了地上
They had these things pulsating on their chests.
有东西在他们胸前震动
S-s-some of the people were convulsing,
有人还在抽搐
tra-transforming into something else.
像是在转化成别的生物
After a while, they weren't even screaming.
不一会儿 他们甚至都无力尖叫了
I-I-I tried to help, but they were stuck somehow,
我想帮忙 但他们都被困住了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表