剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
The plan is I'm gonna take this rifle
我要拿着这把枪
and I'm gonna go up there and I'm gonna kill him!
上去把它干掉
All due respect, professor,
恕我直言 教授
but you ain't never gonna make that shot.
你打不到它的
The overlord doesn't come within 400 yards.
领主从来不会进到四百码的范围内
And that rifle of yours can't hit crap past 300.
而你的那把枪的射程不超过三百码
Let me do it.
我来吧
This Sharps has been dropping folks
这把夏普骑枪自从1874年以来
at 700 yards since 1874.
就能打到七百码以外的人
It has the reach. I got the skills. This is what I do.
射程够 我枪法也准 我很擅长这个
Then you can teach me how to use it.
那你就教我怎么用它
That's an order.
这是命令
It's between me and him.
不是它死就是我亡
Everybody else can take the night off.
其他人可以休息了
Cock it.
举起枪
Pull the back trigger,
扣动后面的扳机
and that sets the front trigger.
这样就会触动前面的扳机
Yep. All you got to do is touch it.
是的 你只需要碰到它
Hammer's supposed to fall, right?
铁锤应该掉下来 对吧
Yeah, it's probably got some crud
是的 可能在战斗的时候
in the action from the fight.
里面进去东西了
Here, give it.
把枪给我
Yeah.
没错
Listen, Tom, I may be way out of line here.
汤姆 可能我说得有些过分
But right now, you are way too emotional to make this shot.
你现在情绪太激动了 不适合开这一枪
You're right. You're out of line.
说得对 你是过分了
Okay.
好吧
Well, I got to tear this whole thing down.
我得把这枪拆开
You know what? There was a can of oil
在下面我找到工具的
in the closet downstairs where I got them tools.
那个橱柜里 有一罐油
I'll get it. All right.
我去拿 好的
I'm gonna have this thing working slicker than eel crap.
我会让这玩意如丝般顺滑
Dingaan!
丁甘
Hurry! Do you see anyone else out there?!
快点 外面还有人吗
Alive?
活的吗
Saving the best for last.
好戏要留到最后
Okay, hurry! Hal!
好的 快点 哈尔
Is Maggie down there already?
玛吉已经下去了吗
I looked everywhere for her.
我在到处找她
I just got here. She could be. Get inside.
我刚来这 她可能已经到了 进去
Hey, you watch. I'm gonna be right back.
你看好这里 我马上就回来
For as long as I can.
我尽量
Maggie?
玛吉
Hal.
哈尔
Has anybody seen Maggie?
有人看到玛吉了吗
Got to get back out there. No, no, no.
我得出去 不行 不行
Mechs are on top of us.
械甲怪就在我们上面
Hal!
哈尔
I got to get Maaggie!
我得去找玛吉
No, Hal.
不行 哈尔
I'm sorry, soldier. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 大兵 很抱歉
It's the next wave. They're here.
是下一波 它们来了
Tick, tick. Boom.
嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘭
Did it work? Do they think we're dead?
成功了吗 它们以为我们死了吗
We'll know soon enough, son.
很快就会知道了 孩子
Dad?
老爸呢
He's gonna be okay. Trust me.
他不会有事的 相信我
And you mark my words.
记住我的话
We're gonna come out of this hole swinging,
我们会大摇大摆地走出这个洞
and he's gonna be waiting topside,
而他会在上面等着我们
another plan of action in that stubborn old head of his.
他那顽固的脑袋里又会想出下一个行动计划
Tector.
泰克多
You stupid son of a bitch.
你这个蠢货
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表