剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
35.226.
35.226
What are those, coordinates? Yeah.
那是什么 坐标吗 对
This place of safety is a day's march to the west.
这个安全之处在我们西边 一天的路程
A place of peace. All will be welcomed.
一处安宁之地 我们欢迎所有人
I know that voice.
我认得这个声音
Put down your arms, and you may enter. That's Lourdes.
放下武器 才能进入 是卢尔德
Is she a friend? Someone you trust? 35.226.
是朋友吗 能信任吗 35.226
She was, and then she wasn't.
本来是 后来又不是了
Hey, top gun, you got a second?
老大 有时间谈谈吗
Yeah, what's up? Hey, man.
有 怎么了 你好
It's the Volm, man. They're packing up to leave.
是沃尔姆 他们收拾东西准备离开了
You know that big ugly one with the sourpuss?
你知道那个满腹牢骚的丑家伙吗
Uh, Shaq? Yeah, that's the one.
沙 对 就是他
He says they got new data from their recon drones.
它说它们的无人机里传来了新数据
Apparently, the Espheni are doubling down
艾士芬尼加倍派手下
on their search for us.
在找我们
He says he's certain that they're gonna be here
它确定它们24小时内就会到这里
within 24 hours, and him and his buddies --
而他和他的同伴
they ain't planning on sticking around for the party.
他们可不准备留下跟我们在一起
Maybe we should consider No!
也许我们该考虑... 不行
My dad and Cochise are meeting us here.
我爸和科奇斯会来这里找我们
Or not.
也许不会
Don't shoot the messenger, man. I know.
别迁怒于送信的人 我知道
Whatever we decide to do, according to the Volm,
无论何种决定 根据沃尔姆
staying here ain't an option.
都不能留在原地
Look there! We done struck oil!
看啊 不用打石油井了
Oh! Easy!
慢点
Lady, that's my ride. What are you doing?
女士 那可是我座驾 这是干嘛
I'm sorry, you know. It's just like pistachios.
对不起 就像吃开心果啊
You have one, and then you want another one right away.
吃了一个就完全停不下来
Right, well, you're entitled to your opinion.
行 你已经阐明了你的观点
Listen, I -- we just wanted to take some of your fuel there.
我... 我们只是想要点你的燃料
That's -- who's "We"?
谁是 我们
"We" is -- is me and some friends of mine.
我们是指我和我的一些朋友们
Would these be imaginary friends?
幻想出来的朋友们吗
Listen, uh, Miss,
这样 小姐
I'll tell you what.
我这么跟你说
I'll make a deal with you, all right?
我跟你做笔生意
You let me f-fill her up, and then I'll fill you in.
你让我把车喂饱 我就让你也吃饱
So you're saying a trade -- my gas for, uh...
你是说用我的油换...
Pringles.
品客薯片
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
No? Oh, come on, man.
没有吗 真是的 哥们
I've been eating out of cans for months.
我都吃了好几个月罐头了
I want to take some of your fuel.
我要用你的燃料
You do not want to take one step closer to my gas.
不许再靠近我的油半步
You're not gonna shoot me.
你不会开枪的
Okay. Pretty ballsy.
好 有胆量
Why don't we talk this out all civilized-like over a beer?
要不要喝瓶啤酒 文明地商讨一下
You have beer?
你有啤酒
Yeah. It's warm. Is that a deal breaker?
有 热的 能商量吗
Uh, listen, uh, appreciate it.
听我说 我很感激
Thank you very much --
非常谢谢你...
Yeah, you know, it's not actually a request.
其实这并不是请求
A little piece of heaven.
天堂的馈赠
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Yeah. So...
好了 为什么...
What are your friends interested in my diesel for?
你那些朋友为什么要我的柴油
Thank you.
万分感谢
We're, uh... We're holed up nearby.
我们...我们被困在附近了
Genny's running low, so...
发动机要没油了 所以...
Nice of you to stick your neck out.
挺身而出还挺勇敢的你
So, you said this is, uh -- this is your place, yeah?
你说 这里是你的地方吗
Um, more like squatter's rights.
应该是占山为王
Mm, you didn't strike me as the, uh, farming type.
你看上去可不像土匪
No, I'm a graphic designer -- I was --
不 我是平面设计师 原来是...
For a company that designs water-resistant cellphone cases.
在一家设计防水手♥机♥壳的公♥司♥
Not much need for that anymore.
现在用的人少了
No, thank god.
可不是 谢天谢地啊
I mean, I used to hate going to work.
原来我可讨厌去上班了
I hated coming home. I hated everything in between.
也讨厌下班回家 中间的事就更讨厌
Honestly, the apocalypse Is the best thing
说实话 入侵对我来说
that ever happened to me.
可是天大的好事
I know the feeling.
能理解
Ever since the aliens came,
自从外星人来了
I'm living each day as if it were my last.
我把每天都当做最后一天过
I do what I want when I want to.
想做什么 就做什么
I take what I want when I want it,
想拿什么 就拿什么
like that truck of yours.
比如你的卡车
My truck? You like my truck?
我的卡车 你喜欢我的卡车吗
Oh, she's a beauty. Oh, yeah.
她可是个美人儿 没错
Yeah, that's why I'm taking her... and the gas.
所以我要了她 还有柴油
I'm sorry.
抱歉啦
Listen, lady, you're fun, but...
女士 你挺逗的 但...
I got to...
我得...
See, uh, the guy who lived here
可能之前住这的人
must have had a hell of a bad back
后背疼的厉害
Because this cabinet's just chock-full of pills.
因为这柜子里塞满了药片
Of course, none of it was my prescription.
当然都不是我的药
Sweet dreams.
好梦咯
Must be hard. It was a shock the first time I saw her.
不好受吧 第一次我见到她也很震惊
I knew Lexi...
我知道亚蕾克西...
might still be aging at some strange rate.
也许还在以不可思议的速度老去
I had this picture in my head
脑里有个画面
of the little girl I lost.
是一个我失去了的小女孩
Now I don't know what she is.
现在我都不知道她到底是什么
Anne, there's something we have to tell you.
安 我们必须要跟你说件事
Ben convinced me to wait.
本说服我等等
I thought she might even tell you herself.
我觉得她会想自己和你说
Tell me what?
跟我说什么
Lexi has been meeting with an Espheni.
亚蕾克西一直在和艾士芬尼见面
Ben followed her and saw them together.
本跟踪了她 发现他们在一起
When we confronted her about it,
我们问她的时候
She said she'd brokered a truce --
她说她赢得了休战的机会
That that's how this place stayed off the radar.
所以这个地方才一直没被发现
I could feel it!
我应该想到的
Do they all know -- Lourdes and the rest of them?
他们都知道吗 卢尔德和其他人
They all think she's some kind of messiah
他们都把她当成救星
Who can do no wrong.
绝对不会犯错
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna find that piece of --
我要找到那个败..
That's what I'm saying.
我说的就是这个意思
It's about time we kicked a little ass around here.
是时候发发威了
I say we hunt it down and blow its brains out.
找到它的下落 打它个落花流水
Fine, let's do this. Let's not fly off the handle here.
好 行动吧 先消消火
You said it yourself, Anne. Ben!
你自己说的 安 本
We don't know what Lexi is.
我们不了解亚蕾克西
We don't know how she got this way.
我们也不知道她为什么会这样
This -- this could be a real opportunity
这也许是最好的机会
to understand what Karen did to her and why.
弄清凯伦对她做了什么以及原因
Fine.
好吧
But we do this my way.
但要按我的方式
Dang it! I knew I should have used
混♥蛋♥ 我就知道应该用那些
those big old yellow pills instead.
老式的黄色药片
Look, I'm sorry, but you showed up
对不起 你赶上我
just when my supplies were running low.
储备不足的时候出现的
Okay, I loaded your truck with diesel,
我把你的车装好了柴油
and I will be out of your hair in a minute.
马上就不招你烦了
Look, lady, take the truck, all right?
行了女士 车你开走 好吧
But don't -- don't do me like this.
别这样...别这样对我
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表