剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I was in school when the ships came.
飞船降临时 我在学校
They were really big,
那些飞船真大
and they said that we weren't gonna attack them with the nuclear bombs
大人们说不会用核弹攻击他们
because they might have wanted to be friends.
因为他们可能想成为我们的朋友
But they didn't want to be friends.
但他们并不友好
Not at all.
一点也不
And then there was a bright light
随后闪过一道亮光
that makes, like, all electronics stop working.
让所有电子设备陷入了瘫痪
Computers.
电脑
Radios. Satellites.
收音机 人造卫星
Cars. TVs.
汽车 电视
Everything.
所有电子设备
They blew up army bases,
他们摧毁了陆军基地
ships, the navy, submarines,
军舰 海军和潜艇
and all the soldiers are gone.
我们的士兵也全军覆没
Now moms and dads have to fight.
现在爸爸妈妈们也要去战斗
After that, they blew up all the capitals.
在那之后 他们横扫了各地首府
New York, Washington D.C., Paris.
纽约 华盛顿特区 巴黎
To all the major cities.
以及各大都市
Then they came.
随后 外星人来了
There were millions of them. Trillions.
他们有几百万 甚至几亿万
Everywhere.
无处不在
We call them Skitters and Mechs.
我们叫他们迅猎兽和械甲怪
They killed grown-ups, and they catch kids.
他们杀了大人 还抓走了孩子
They put on harness things.
他们身披重甲
They put it on kids and control them.
还把那东西放在孩子身上 控制他们
They say it hurts a lot.
他们说这样很痛
My parents went out to get some help one day.
有一天 我父母出门求助
And I know they're gone. They're dead.
我知道他们已经死了 回不来了
Listen, it's okay to cry.
孩子们 想哭就哭吧
Drawing and talking about it can make you feel better.
但把这些画出来或说出来 会更好受些
Matt, what have you drawn here?
马特 你画了些什么
My mom.
我妈妈
She was going to get food once and never came back.
她出去找吃的 再也没回来
And then we found her.
随后我们找到了她
She was dead.
已经死了
And then dad said we had to leave our house.
后来爸爸说 我们得离开家
And Ben was over at Nick's house,
当时本在尼克家
and we think they might have got him.
我们以为他被抓走了
But we're not for sure.
但并不确定
And this drawing?
那这幅画是
That's with me and dad and Hal.
这是爸爸 哈尔和我
It's all right.
还好
You and your dad and Hal are okay.
你们三个都平安无事
Well, they were okay this morning.
至少早上他们是平安的
But I don't know about now.
现在就不知道了
They're fighting.
他们在战斗
Go.
走
Go! Take the gas!
快走 带上汽油
Bryan, Mechs! Stay down!
布莱恩 有械甲怪 趴下
Get the food.
带上食物
Leave it.
别管了
Here they come! Cover them!
他们来了 快掩护
Short bursts! Short bursts!
瞄准 点射
Get up!
起来
Hal, in here.
哈尔 进这里
Skitters.
是迅猎兽
That's Jerrod's cousin.
那是杰罗德的表妹
No. No, don't.
不 别去
No. No, no, no, no, no.
别 别冲动
That's Jerrod's cousin.
那是杰罗德的表妹
Come on. Come on.
快走 快走
Get up!
起来
Mechs -- front.
正门有械甲怪
The Colton Street barricade's down.
科尔顿街的街垒被他们攻破了
Skitters, too.
迅猎兽也来了
They're up to the Common.
他们占领了波士顿公园
Both barricades there are gone.
两处街垒都被攻破了
We're falling back. Back Bay is lost.
我们撤退吧 后湾区守不住了
They take Back Bay, they take the city.
他们占领后湾区 就等于控制了整个波士顿
No kidding. Porter's calling us in.
没跟你开玩笑 波特让我们回去
Let's go.
走吧
South Boston! South Boston! South Boston!
南波士顿 南波士顿 南波士顿
Quiet.
安静点
They got South Boston! Skitters and Mechs.
迅猎兽和械甲怪占领了南波士顿
Rear guard, come on!
殿后部队 跟上
We holding?
守得住吗
Who'd we lose?
有人员损失吗
Captain Jameson, Jerrod's cousin,
詹姆森上尉 杰罗德的表妹
and a bunch of guys I didn't know.
还有一群我不认识的人
Jameson's dead? Who's gonna command the 2nd?
詹姆森死了 那谁来指挥第二团
You're back from work early.
回来得挺早啊
Tough day at the office.
今天上班可不顺
We lost the widget account.
我们把微件账号♥弄丢了
Oh, rats.
瞎扯
Bad?
情况很糟吗
Yeah. They're up to Back Bay.
对 他们攻占了后湾区
Any food?
带食物回来了吗
Price of tuna's gone up?
金枪鱼罐头涨价了
Wait.
等等
Matt drew these.
马特画了这些
He's doing much better -- drew his whole family.
他画得比以前好多了 画的是你们全家
That does not look like me.
一点儿都不像我
Tom, Tom.
汤姆 汤姆
Porter wants to see you.
波特想见你
Back bay was lost.
后湾区失守了
They let go in South Boston
他们弃守了南波士顿
one of the big ones.
我们的战略重镇之一
I told Reed small arms only.
我和里德说过 只能用轻型武器
He had those AT4s.
他留了些AT4火箭筒
I guess he used them and pissed them off.
多半是用了那个 才把他们惹毛了
Come on in, Tom.
进来 汤姆
Gents, the city's lost, so we're on the move.
伙计们 这城守不住了 我们得撤
We're gonna split up, go to ground,
大家分散行动 隐蔽起来
where we can hide and scavenge.
寻找补给和藏身之所
We can't leave the city.
我们不能撤
They've got prisoners. What about the harnessed kids?
他们抓了我们的人 那些脊甲化的孩子怎么办
Tom, you're not the only guy with a kid that's M.I.A.
汤姆 不是只有你的孩子在战斗中失踪
We're all in this together,
我们都有相同境遇
and you've got two other sons to worry about.
你还得操心下身边的两个儿子
Okay, well, I have to agree with him there.
我同意他刚才的说法
We can't leave the city.
不能撤离这座城市
We've got no choice.
我们别无选择
We picked this area clean of weapons and food.
这里的武器和食物都被我们消耗殆尽
And those Skitter Aerial Sensors
而那些空中探测器
are beginning to pick up units of 500, 600 humans.
已经开始搜捕五六百人的人群
Well, I'll tell you what we need to do.
我来告诉你 我们该干什么
We need to stay here, and we need to fight.
我们应该待在这里 继续战斗
Listen to me, Weaver.
听我说 韦弗
We are splitting up into units of 300 --
我们要拆分成300人的队伍
100 fighters, 200 civilians each.
每队100名战士 200名平民
I've already sent out nine of these units.
我已经派出了九支这样的队伍
You're the last three.
你们是最后三支
Anderson, I want you to take the 10th Massachusetts
安德森 你统领马萨诸塞州第十团
north along the shore till you get to Marblehead.
向北沿海岸行进到马布尔黑德
Sam, you got Jeffries as your second-in-command.
山姆 杰弗里斯做你的副官
We'll move northwest along Route 3 till you get to Revere.
我们沿三号♥公路向西北进发直到里维尔
Weaver.
韦弗
I'm giving you the 2nd Massachusetts
你取代詹姆森
to replace Jameson.
统领马萨诸塞州第二团
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表