剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
You still carry a hanky?
你居然还带着手帕
They haven't taken all my dignity... yet.
它们还没有夺走我全部的自尊 虽然也快了
We're gonna be okay.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be okay, Dingaan.
我们不会有事的 丁甘
What's -- what's that beeping?
什么在响
Some kind of ordnance?
武器吗
When the beamer crashed,
激光飞船坠毁时
it was dropping explosives on us.
丢下来了好多爆♥炸♥物
I think we just pulled the pin on a grenade.
刚刚我们可能拔掉了手榴弹的保险栓
Dingaan. Make it stop.
丁甘 让它停下
Make it stop.
让它停下
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Dingaan.
清醒点儿 丁甘
Make it stop. Keep it together, huh?
让它停下 振作起来
I can't take it. Make it stop.
我受不了了 让它停下
She's alive, but her heart is really weak.
她还活着 但是心跳还很微弱
I don't know how much longer she's gonna last.
我不知道她还能坚持多久
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
She didn't want to do it.
她不想做的
I couldn't let her go.
但我没法看着她死
I don't blame you, okay?
我理解 好吗
I would have done the same for your dad.
如果换成你父亲 我也会这样做的
Anne! Hal!
安 哈尔
Ben! What happened?
本 出什么事了
Are -- are you okay?
你没事吧
I got back as fast as I could.
我一听说就尽快赶回来了
Lexi. Did you find Lexi?
亚蕾克西呢 找到亚蕾克西了吗
She's gone over to the Espheni.
她已经去艾士芬尼那了
Well, then, we'll go find her. W-we have to --
那我们去找她啊 我们得...
There's nowhere to go.
去哪里也找不回她了
Then we'll follow her trail.
那我们就跟踪她的痕迹
There is no trail. She's off training with the --
没有痕迹 她去艾士芬尼那边受训...
What the hell does that mean, she's training?!
什么意思啊 她训练什么
You have to understand.
你必须要接受
Lexi's gone over to the Espheni.
亚蕾克西已经彻底
Completely.
站到艾士芬尼那边
She showed me how they're mutating humans.
她向我展示了怎样转化人类
She insisted it was the solution.
她坚信那才是解决战争的办法
It's already happening. Even if we went back...
已经如此了 就算我们回去也于事无补
It's too dangerous. We could have 10 2nd Masses
而且太危险 就算我们有十个第二团
and we'd never get out of there alive.
也不可能活着出来
I'm only here because she let me go.
我能活着回来只是因为她放了我
I saw in her mind.
我看到了她的思想
The Lexi we know is gone.
我们认识的亚蕾克西已经不在了
Maggie.
玛吉
What happened?!
怎么回事
She was paralyzed in the attack.
袭击中她受伤瘫痪了
We tried taking the fluid out of Denny's spikes,
我们从丹妮的刺钉中抽取的液体
injecting it into her, but her body rejected it.
给她注射 但她的身体发生了排斥
The fluid from the spikes?
刺钉的液体
It didn't work.
没有用
What about a full transplant?
如果直接把刺钉移植过去呢
Man, uh, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking --
如果咱俩想的一样 那你的想法...
You took spikes and harnesses off kids in Charleston.
你在查尔斯顿为孩子取过脊甲和刺钉
Anne.
安
You okay?
你没事吧
Transplants are a lot more complicated than extractions.
移植比抽取液体要复杂很多
Besides, we don't have the equipment we had in Charleston.
再说 我们也没有在查尔斯顿用的设备
Cochise. Cochise could help.
科奇斯 科奇斯能帮忙
There must be some kind of Volm field medicine.
他总该有些沃尔姆战地医疗设备什么的吧
Take my spikes. Put them in Maggie.
用我的刺钉 移植给玛吉
Denny could barely stand when he tapped her spikes.
碰一下丹妮的刺钉她都受不了
Removing yours entirely could kill you.
如果整个移除你的 你可能会死掉
I'm not gonna lose both of you!
我不能连你也失去
I don't care.
我不在乎
I couldn't save Lexi. Please,
我没有救成亚蕾克西 求你
let me try and save Maggie.
让我试着救下玛吉吧
All right. Okay.
好吧
We're not going to stop it.
我们没法阻止了
No, we're not.
确实
We can't stop this missile from exploding.
我们没法阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
But we don't have to die in here.
但是也不用死在这儿
We could shelter ourselves from the blast.
我们可以躲起来避免被炸到
Where?
躲哪里
There, back where we came from. Don't you see?
进来的地方 你还不懂吗
It won't matter.
躲哪里都没用了
Get up.
起来
It is similar to the M.R.I. device in Charleston,
这和查尔斯顿的核磁共振成像仪很像
but without the view screen.
只是没有屏幕
You must operate by intuition.
你只能凭感觉操作了
You will know when it latches on.
抓住刺钉时你会感觉出来的
The spike is clear for extraction.
现在刺钉可以取出了
So far, so good.
目前为止一切顺利
Matt, I'll dig for both of us
马特 我来干两个人的活
while you get a couple hours shut-eye. What do you say?
你去睡几个小时 行吗
No, I, uh... I can't.
不 不要
Not with dad down there.
只要我爸还埋在下面 我就不能停
Well, then, if you won't stop to eat,
好吧 你要是不愿停下来吃东西
will you just take this?
至少边干边吃吧
Some chocolate.
巧克力
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
We have to build this blast shield.
我们得造个防爆屏障
The missile could go at any minute.
炸♥弹♥随时可能爆♥炸♥
There's a reason I'm down here.
我被埋在这儿是有原因的
It's Karma.
这就是报应
Karma has nothing to do with us being underground.
我们被埋不是报应
We're buried because of me,
我们被埋都是因为我
because of what happened to my family.
因为我家人的遭遇
You said your family was killed in the invasion.
你说你家人是入侵时死掉的
No.
不
No.
不是的
I married above my station.
我娶了一个地位比我高的女人
Adeleke.
阿德莱克
My beautiful wife.
我美丽的妻子
I wanted to prove to my in-laws I was a success,
我想向她的家人证明我能事业有成
give my little boy Idrissa a better life than I had.
能让我的儿子伊德里萨生活得比我好
So on her birthday,
所以在她生日那天
I built her a swimming pool.
我要给她建一座游泳池
The day we broke ground,
我们开工的那一天
my son and I watched as the bulldozer started digging.
我和儿子在一旁看着推土机挖土
Took my eye off him to answer the phone.
我就在接电♥话♥的时候没看好他
I was always on that damn phone.
我总是接那些该死的电♥话♥
When I returned...
当我回来的时候...
I saw that...
我看见...
he -- he was in the pit.
他...他掉到了坑里
The dirt caved in on him.
土埋在他身上
He -- he was buried.
他...他被埋住了
My wife, Adeleke,
我的妻子 阿德莱克
She -- she never got over it.
她...她一直无法接受这个事实
She -- she drank herself to death.
她...她喝酒把自己喝死了
That -- that sound!
那个声音
I can't take that sound!
我忍♥受不了那种声音
I rode with my son in the ambulance.
我在救护车上陪着我儿子
Hearing that beeping on the heart machine...
听着心电监护仪发出的声音
until it...
直到...
until it stopped.
直到它停止
And he was gone.
他走了
Now, you see.
现在你明白了吧
It's my fault...
都是我的错
that I should be buried in here alive, as well.
所以我应该被活埋在这里
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表