剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We're not taking out any more spikes.
不能再取更多的刺钉了
Maggie only got three.
玛吉只有三个
Okay, then those three spikes are gonna have to save her.
那就得靠那三个刺钉救她的命
I'm not losing your brother.
我不能拿你弟弟冒险
What?
怎么回事
Dingaan, you didn't do anything
丁甘 你的做法很正常
that every parent hasn't done 10 times a day.
任何父母都会那么做
You took your eye off your child.
你没有看好孩子
A terrible thing happened, but you don't deserve to die.
不幸的事就发生了 但你也并不该死
Your family wouldn't want that.
你的家人不希望你死
They wouldn't want you to lose hope.
他们不想你失去希望
That's the one thing they'd never forgive you for.
这才是他们所不能原谅的
You can't lose hope.
你不能失去希望
We can't lose hope.
我们不能失去希望
Dingaan? Is that you?
丁甘 是你吗
Yes.
是的
Yes. I'm alive.
是的 我还活着
Matt?
马特
Dad?
爸爸
Matt?!
马特
Tom!
汤姆
I told you he'd make it.
我说了他还活着
You did.
的确
I've got you, Tom. I've got you.
我拉住你了 汤姆 我拉住你了
Here you are.
上来了
He never stopped fighting for you.
他从没放弃找你
I knew you were fighting for me.
我就知道你会一直找我
It's what kept me going down there.
这就是我在下面活着的动力
Tom.
汤姆
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Ben's awake.
本醒了
What do you mean, Ben's awake?
什么叫本醒了
Dad.
老爸
You came back.
你回来了
So did you.
你也是
All right?
还好吗
Is Maggie -- is she gonna be okay?
玛吉 她会没事吗
We won't know until she wakes up.
要等她醒来我们才能知道
Thank you, buddy.
谢谢你 老弟
For everything you did,
谢谢你所做的一切
Whether she makes it or not, thank you.
无论她能不能挺过来 都很感谢你
I didn't do it for you.
我不是为了你才这么做
Tector.
泰克多
Best damn shot ever.
最好的射手
Amen to that.
阿门
Hear, hear!
阿门
If Tector was here, I know exactly what he'd say.
如果泰克多还活着 我知道他会说什么
Long live...
万岁...
I just felt like a walk,
我想走走
especially after what Ben said about Lexi.
特别是在听本说了亚蕾克西的事之后
I can't give up on her. We have to find her.
我不能放弃她 我们要找到她
I'm not sure what we' d find.
我不知道我们会找到什么
To remembering to fight for those we've lost.
为那些我们失去的人抗争到底
Sleep with the angels, Lourdes.
愿你安息 卢尔德
I'll miss you, girl.
我会想你的 姑娘
I'd like to say goodbye to someone, too.
我也想跟一个人告别
The old me.
以前的我
This girl thought
她曾经以为
that if she hid herself away from the world
只要她与世隔绝
and looked out for number one,
照顾好自己
that she'd stay safe.
她就会平安无事
Uppers, downers...
好也罢 坏也罢
but that's no kind of life.
但那不叫生活
Going after Lexi isn't really a possibility right now.
现在还不能去找亚蕾克西
Listen, we're here. We are alive.
我们在一起 我们还活着
There's other people here
但这里还有些人
that didn't leave,
他们不想离开
that didn't switch sides,
不想换地方
they need us.
他们需要我们
Look.
看哪
Look who's on her feet.
她竟然好了
That's for betraying me.
这是因为你背叛了我
And that's for saving my life.
这是因为你救了我
Looks like she's back to normal.
看来她已经恢复正常了
I didn't save your life, Maggie.
不是我救的你 玛吉
Ben did.
是本救的
I have spikes.
我有刺钉了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I guess I'm okay.
我觉得还好
Hal.
哈尔
Come on. Don't make me run after you.
拜托 别让我追着你跑
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, Ben, I mean, he really stepped up for Maggie.
本 他真的为玛吉挺身而出
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Please tell me you just saw that.
你不会没看见吧
I saw it.
我看见了
Thought I was going crazy.
我还以为是我疯了呢
Wonder what it means.
不知道这是什么情况
It's about the moonlight.
是因为月光
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表