剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
我们跟着车轨走 谨慎点留意四周
Heads up.
小心点
We got bogeys up there.
那边有陌生人
You smell that?
你们闻到了吗
They're cooking something.
他们在烹煮食物
Could be refugees from the ghetto.
可能是从集中营逃出来的难民
Probably best we go around them.
我们最好还是绕道而行
Dad... they have food.
爸爸 他们有食物
Okay.
好吧
Maybe this time we'll catch a break.
也是时候休息会了
I'll cover you.
我掩护你
Stick with me, Matt. Stay close.
马特 跟着我 跟紧点儿
We don't want any trouble.
我们不是来找麻烦的
We've been on the run a few days and we smelled your food.
逃了几天 闻到了你们食物的香气
Who's "we"?
"我们"都有谁
Well, let's just start with me.
先从我开始介绍吧
Name's Tom Mason.
我叫汤姆·梅森
Don't have any more food, pal. Sorry.
我们没有多余的食物 抱歉了伙计
Tom Mason?
你是汤姆·梅森
Yeah.
是的
You're a legend, man.
你是个传奇 哥们
You're the Ghost!
你就是幽灵战士
Oh, we heard all about you.
我们对你的事迹早有耳闻
Yeah. I-I'm Nick Phillips. This is my brother, Cooper.
我是尼克·菲利普斯 那是我的兄弟 库普
Hey. Uh, what's ours is yours.
不用客气
Please, come join us.
来 和我们一起吃吧
This is Colonel Weaver, my son Matt.
这位是韦弗上校 还有我儿子马特
Hey, Matt. Colonel.
你好 马特 上校
Come over by the fire. There you go.
来火边取取暖吧 给 吃吧
You go easy on it. You'll give yourself a gut ache.
慢点吃 不然会肚子疼的
Oh, that's all right.
没事
I think a gut ache is exactly what the doctor ordered.
他现在就算撑破肚皮也不怕了
Thank you. Our pleasure.
谢谢 这是我们的荣幸
You said you would talk to him,
你说你只是想和它聊聊
but instead you took him hostage.
但你居然把它抓来当人♥质♥
You lied to me! My own mother.
我的亲生母亲竟然骗了我
The Espheni are monsters, Lexi.
艾士芬尼都是怪物 亚蕾克西
He's not like the others. He's lying to you.
它和其他人不同 它在骗你
You said you only wanted to talk to him,
你说过只是想跟它谈谈
that you wouldn't harm him.
你说过你不会伤害它
I haven't harmed him. I'm only trying to protect you.
我没有伤害它 我只是想保护你
So is he. When the walls came down,
它也一样 电网倒下的时候
when we had to run, he found me.
我们被迫逃命 是它找到了我
He kept me safe.
它保护了我
You have to let him go.
你得放了它
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Don't make me defy you.
别逼我反抗你
We both know I don't need your permission.
我们都清楚 我不需要征得你的同意
Maybe not.
也许如此
But I am still your mother,
但我仍是你的母亲
and you do need to deal with me, Lexi,
你必须听我的 亚蕾克西
because I have been fighting those animals
因为我和那些怪物斗争的时间
a lot longer than you can imagine.
远远超乎你的想象
That thing is locked up for a damn good reason.
我非常有理由把那怪物关起来
And that is to protect you. That's my job.
那就是为了保护你 这是我该做的
And I'm not gonna stop until I know you
在我确保你和我家人的安全之前
and the rest of our family is safe.
我是不会善罢甘休的
I need him, and you're keeping him from me!
我需要它 你却不让我见它
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
I can't breathe!
我喘不过气了
Lexi! Lexi!
亚蕾克西 亚蕾克西
Lexi! Ugh!
亚蕾克西
Lexi?
亚蕾克西
Hold it and then just let it go like this.
抓住这头 然后这样
Your brother's good with kids.
你弟弟很擅长和孩子相处
You know, Coop was a sous chef
知道吗 在外星人降临之前
at a cajun place in Augusta before the aliens.
库普在奥古斯塔的卡津料理当副厨
A sous chef? Classic.
副厨吗 挺不错的
How about you?
你呢
I worked at Goldman Sachs. How funny is that?
我以前在高盛工作 逗吧
Long way from Wall Street.
这儿离华尔街可够远的
A few years ago, if you told me I'd be out in the woods
几年前如果你告诉我 我会露宿在丛林中
drinking kentucky bourbon by the fire,
在火堆边喝肯塔基威士忌
hiding from aliens...
为躲避外星人而逃命
You guys are pretty well outfitted.
你们的装备挺充足的嘛
We've been scavenging every abandoned building and house for the last three years.
这三年来 我们一直在废弃大楼和房♥屋里搜集供给
Where'd you find all this stuff?
你们在哪儿找到的这些东西
A couple weeks ago, we, uh, came across
几周前 我们在荒无人烟之处
an old Mormon farmhouse in the middle of nowhere.
发现了一个古老的摩门农庄
You know Mormons.
你也知道摩♥门♥教♥徒的作风
They got seven years' of food stored up.
他们通常会囤上七年的粮
So we took as much as we could and headed out.
所以我们拿走了所有能带上的东西
Mormons drink alcohol?
摩♥门♥教♥徒也喝酒吗
Jack Mormons do!
伪教♥徒♥们就喝
To the Latter Day Saints.
敬末世圣徒旨教会
God bless 'em.
上帝保佑他们
Where did you come from?
你们从哪来的
We, uh...escaped from a Skitter farm.
我们是从迅猎兽的集中营逃出来的
A Skitter farm?
迅猎兽集中营
They, they've been trying to harness adults,
它们一直在搜集成年人
trying to turn us into Skitters.
然后把我们转化成迅猎兽
They dropped me into this pen with a bunch of strangers.
它们把我和一群陌生人关在一起
Start picking people out at random.
开始随机挑人出去
I could hear the screams.
我能听见他们的尖叫声
Sometimes these people would come back.
有时候这些人会被放回来
Their bodies were deformed, skin shed like a snake.
身体都变形了 皮肤像蛇皮一样脱落
Other times, they'd have this sort of harness
有时候 他们身上会被装上脊甲
grafted onto their bodies, choking them.
慢慢窒息至死
They couldn't speak,
他们不能说话
but I could see the pain in their eyes.
但他们的眼神中透着极大的痛苦
Most of the time, they just died.
多数时候 他们很快就死了
They hadn't perfected the process yet.
它们还没完善好转化过程
Beta testing, I guess.
应该还处于测试阶段
One night, uh,
一天晚上
they cleared us all out of that damn pen.
它们把所有人从牢里赶出来
Suddenly, there was this explosion.
突然发生了爆♥炸♥
It was enough of a diversion for me to get away.
转移了守卫的视线 让我趁机逃了出来
And when I got back to my people, it was...
我回去找我的兄弟时
Well...it was too late.
一切都太晚了
We've all lost people.
我们都失去过亲友
I'm sure you did everything you could.
我相信你已经尽力了
Coop was the only one from my group who got away.
库普是那里唯一的生还者
Thank god for that. Otherwise...
感谢上天 不然我就只能...
I'd be all alone.
孤身一人了
Damn it, Coop! You almost hit me.
该死的 库普 你差点打中我
All right, Matt. Time to turn in.
好了 马特 该休息了
Long day tomorrow.
明天要走的路还长着呢
Well, feel free.
你们随意
You know, make yourselves at home, you guys.
把这当家就成 伙计们
I don't know about these guys. Me neither.
我不相信这些人 我也不相信
Play it safe tonight. All right.
今晚警惕点 好
I'll take the first watch.
我来值第一班岗
Could we use your recon drones
我们能用你们的无人机
to track the Espheni troop movements?
搜查艾士芬尼军队的动向吗
No, because they're all searching for the Espheni power source.
不行 无人机都在搜寻艾士芬尼的能量源
However, there's one course of action
但还有另一个办法
that could provide the intel we need.
能得到我们想要的情报
So...you gonna tell me what you have in mind
你要告诉我你的想法吗
or are we gonna stare at each other till the sun comes up?
还是我们大眼瞪小眼到天亮
That would be a terribly inefficient use of our time.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表