剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
but I think I can command the ship towards the power core myself.
但我应该能够驾驶飞船飞向能量核
No, no, no, no. There's got to be another way.
不不 肯定还有别的办法
Do one thing for me. Touch the cocoon.
帮我个忙 碰一下那个茧
Please. This is the only way.
求你 这是唯一的办法
We're on reserve power. We have to hurry.
我们在用备用能量了 得抓紧时间
I can't maintain this for long.
我不能维持太久
Listen to me. I'm your father,
听我说 我是你父亲
and you don't know everything.
你也不是什么都知道的
I want you to do exactly what I'm telling you. I love you.
我要你按我说的去做 我爱你
And I so wish we could have been together
我也很希望我们能在一起
long enough to do what you tell me.
能听你的话 做你让我做的事
There just wasn't enough time.
只是没有时间了
Listen, this is my fault.
听我说 这是我的错
If I hadn't asked... It was the only way.
如果我没让... 这是唯一的办法
If we hadn't done this, it would all be over.
如果我们没有这么做 一切就都完了
You would have lost everything and everyone you love with it.
你会失去你所爱的一切人和事
Not everyone.
不是所有人
I've programmed the Beamer.
我为激光飞船设定了程序
It's locked onto the homing beacon to reverse course,
它锁定了归航信标 可以返航了
and there's just enough life support left to get you home.
剩下的补给刚好够你回去
But you have to leave now.
但你现在就要离开
Don't do this.
不要这样
Thank you for showing me
谢谢你告诉我
what it means to be a human being,
做人的意义
for showing me how to love.
教会我如何去爱
Goodbye, daddy.
再见 爸爸
The son of a bitch called in backup.
那畜生请求支援了
Dingaan. What is it?
丁甘 怎么了
Dingaan. What?!
丁甘 怎么了
Don't move.
别动
Folks, it's been a financial pleasure.
伙计们 很高兴跟你们一起玩
Come on.
来吧
Aah, you slimy piece of --
你这个细条虫...
Who's there?!
谁啊
Be quiet! I think you're attracting them!
安静 我觉得就是你把它们吸引过来了
Sara?!
莎拉
Well, you remember my name. That's something.
你还记得我名字 不错嘛
Unbelievable! It's quite the reunion, honey!
难以置信 没想到会这样重逢 宝贝
What is that thing on dingaan?
丁甘身上是什么东西
That is a... an earthworm on human growth hormone.
是人类生长激素培育的蚯蚓
Please... just shoot it.
拜托 干掉它
Sara, now, hold on one second before you do that.
莎拉 行动之前先等一会儿
No, listen. Listen, sweetheart.
不 听我说 亲爱的
You don't want to squeeze the trigger too hard, all right?
扳机别扣得太用力 好吗
Nice and easy, you understand? Don't squeeze the gun too hard.
轻轻的 明白吗 别太用力
Take it easy. Okay!
轻一点 好吗
Let me do my thing, or I will shoot you on purpose!
别指手画脚 否则别怪我瞄准你
Easy! Just easy does it!
放松 慢慢来
Dingaan?
丁甘
I'm good.
我没事
How did you find us without getting stuck?
你来这里找我们 怎么没被困住
I stole a four-wheel drive.
我偷了辆车
You're welcome, by the way.
顺便说下 不用谢
Thank you? Thank you?
谢谢 感谢
That's -- that's your concern? Well, you're unbelievable.
你就关心这个吗 你太不靠谱了
Here we go. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
You just show up at an incredibly convenient time.
你出现的时机真是太好了
And what, we're supposed to get down on our hands and knees
然后呢 双膝跪地双手伏地
and wet ourselves?
往身上浇圣水吗
Thank you!
谢谢你
Don't act like you didn't miss me.
别假装不想我
Anne... if I don't get a chance to say it,
安 恐怕我现在不说就没机会了
I just wanted to tell you that I'm very proud of you.
我只想告诉你 我为你感到非常自豪
Okay... you're a brave woman.
你是个勇敢的女人
You've endured more than any -- any person has coming to them.
你的坚韧是任何人无法比拟的
And I honor you...
我尊敬你..
as a woman...
作为女人...
as a soldier...
战士...
and as a mom.
还有母亲...
Oh, Dan. Dan, don't talk like that.
丹 丹 别说这种话
You can't give up now.
你现在不能放弃
It's not over till it's over!
我们要奉陪到底的啊
I'm not, uh...
我没有
Who said that? Who said I was giving up?
谁说的 谁说我放弃了
It's gonna take a lot more than this stupid thing.
这些破玩意儿还不足以搞垮我
Dan, Dan... I'll tell you. I'll tell you. I'll tell...
丹 我来告诉你 告诉你
Once dad destroys the power core, maybe...
一旦爸爸摧毁了能量源 也许...
Those things out here will turn into butterflies.
外边的这些东西就会变成蝴蝶
No, but it could affect whatever's causing this fog.
不会 但可以干扰制♥造♥雾气的东西
Don't lose hope.
别放弃希望
Yeah, no, we got to stay hopeful.
对 我们不能放弃希望
Those things -- what are they doing?
这些东西在干什么呢
Sounds like they're trying to... climb up the side of the bus.
听起来好像在从车两边往上爬
No way.
不是吧
You were saying?
你说什么来的
Are you being okay, Tom Mason?
你还好吧 汤姆·梅森
I don't believe it! Where did you come from?!
难以置信 你从哪儿冒出来的
We'll be out of this situation directly.
这一切马上就要结束了
Oh, thank you, Cochise.
谢谢你 科奇斯
You did it, baby.
你成功了 宝贝
Tom Mason, can you hear me?
汤姆·梅森 能听到我的声音吗
Tom Mason, we're losing contact with you.
汤姆·梅森 我们要与你失联了
Come on!
拜托
Anne? Are you okay?
安 你没事吧
It's gone.
雾散了
Matt, are you okay?
马特 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Dan.
丹
Dan? Look out!
丹 小心
Dan, it's okay.
丹 没事了
It's okay. It's me -- Anne.
没事了 是我 安
Anne?
安
It's okay. It's gone. Anne...
没事了 都过去了 安
It's all right. It's gone.
没事了 都过去了
Colonel, I-I-it's over.
上校 都结束了
Matt.
马特
Here.
给你
That's right, son.
没错 孩子
It's over.
结束了
Somehow...
我们居然...
we made it.
挺过来了
All right.
好
Yeah. Let's get out of here and see what's going on.
好 我们出去 看看情况如何
So, that's it?
就这样了吗
All the Espheni tech's gonna stop working just like that?
所有艾士芬尼的东西就这样停了吗
The ghetto walls are down? All those people are free?
电网消失 大家都自♥由♥了吗
The ones who haven't been skitterized already.
那些还没有被艾士芬尼转化的都自♥由♥了
I just hope whatever gets unplugged
我希望不管是怎么没电的
doesn't happen so fast dad's beamer can't make it home.
别太快 免得爸的激光飞船来不及回家
Ben, we don't know what we don't know, all right?
本 不确定因素还很多 好吗
Matt!
马特
Ben! You okay?
本 你还好吗
Yeah. Are you? Yeah.
很好 你呢 我也是
You picked a hell of a time for a reunion.
你真是选了个好时机重聚啊
Yeah, well, there's some of you
是啊 你们有些人
I just can't seem to keep my distance from.
我似乎是躲不掉了
Looks like they blew the hell out of something.
看来他们炸掉了什么厉害玩意儿呢
Which means they'll be coming home soon.
那就意味着他们很快就会回来了
There still may be some Skitters and Mechs left to kill.
也许还剩了些迅猎兽和械甲怪要杀
Let's not let our guard down just yet.
大家暂时不要放松警惕
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表