剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Anne, you don't have to...
安 你不必...
Reflexes, technique. Again.
重点在于反射神经 技巧 再来
Pack up your gear.
收拾好装备
We're moving out in 20.
20分钟后出发
Anne!
安
You don't think maybe you should give the men some rest?
你不觉得该让大家歇会吗
Or at least establish a link with the Volm?
或是至少试试联♥系♥沃尔姆
The Volm picked up their mother ship
沃尔姆找到了母舰
and left three weeks after they got here.
在来这的三周后就走了
That was months ago.
都是好几个月之前的事了
You're still waiting for them
你还指望着
to come back home with the ice cream? I know.
他们回来救你吗 话是这么说
And you've done an amazing job
而且你也的确厉害
stitching this team together from a million spare parts.
历经艰难凑出了这支队伍
All right, but you're running us ragged.
但你把我们都累坏了
Almost three days, no sleep?
将近三天没合过眼
Do they sleep, Anthony? I don't.
它们会睡觉吗 安东尼 我可不敢睡
My daughter is still missing.
我女儿至今下落不明
I just got an update from our
我刚从位于西边一千八百公里的
scout 1,800 klicks west from here.
侦察兵那里得到消息
Looks like our sharpshooters taking out those beamers
看来我们的阻击手在它们的供给路线上
on their supply routes have the enemy scrambling.
打下了激光飞船的事 让敌人方阵大乱
They're using old semitrucks
它们改用老式的牵引卡车
to transport materials to their bases.
把供给运到基地里
18-wheelers and a CB radio?
装有民用波段无线电的十八轮卡车
They trying to trick us by going analog?
想模仿我们 瞒天过海吗
How reliable is this? Tight.
消息可靠吗 非常可靠
The truck they've pegged will pass three miles from here.
卡车行进路线会经过据此三英里的地方
If this is confiscated ammo,
如果里面装的都是没收来的弹♥药♥
this can answer some prayers.
拿下这批货我们将战力大增
What time are they due to come through here?
它们什么时候到这里
9:00 a.m. tomorrow.
明早九点
Looks like you'll get your wish, sleepyhead.
看来你能好好睡一觉了 瞌睡虫
Oh, my God.
天呐
You're awake!
你醒了
Don't move.
先别动
Ben!
本
Maggie!
玛吉
What happened? Where am I?
发生什么事了 我这是在哪儿
I was so worried you were gonna leave us.
真担心你再也醒不过来了
It was a frontal-lobe coma,
你陷入了昏迷
But luckily Lourdes was able to stabilize it.
幸好卢尔德把病情控制住了
Where's Hal? Where's Matt?
哈尔在哪儿 马特呢
Dad! Dad! They're not here.
爸爸 爸爸 他们不在这
Lexi was...
亚蕾克西刚刚...
Where's Lexi? Where's-where's Lexi?!
亚蕾克西在哪儿 她在哪儿
Ben, you need to rest.
本 你需要休息
You're gonna see her soon.
你很快就能见到她
Ben...you're not gonna believe it.
本 你绝对不会相信现在的一切
Welcome to Chinatown.
欢迎来到唐人街
I... don't any of these people know there's a war on?
难道这些人不知道正在打仗吗
The war hasn't touched us here.
战火还没蔓延到这里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么傻话
You're up. Lourdes.
你醒了 卢尔德
She said you would be.
她说过你一定会醒来
You look amazing.
你看起来美极了
You want to see Lexi?
你想见亚蕾克西吗
I'll bring you to her.
我带你去见她
The fact is, there is no war here.
事实就是 在这里没有战争
This is a place committed to peace, to nonviolence.
这是和平的应许之地 杜绝一切暴♥力♥
You can commit to whatever you want, Lourdes.
你大可致力于任何事 卢尔德
The Espheni...
但艾士芬尼...
The Espheni haven't come near this refuge.
艾士芬尼从没接近过这个避难所
We've been here months.
我们都在这儿待了好几个月
They've attacked every other region surrounding us.
它们攻击过这周围的所有地区
Swept humanity clean everywhere but here.
对人类赶尽杀绝 但从没来过这里
Now, how do you explain that?
这你如何解释呢
Come on.
过来
Hey! Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Lexi! Lexi!
亚蕾克西 亚蕾克西
Ben?
本
Don't you recognize your sister?
你不认得自己的妹妹了吗
It's me.
是我
Lexi.
亚蕾克西
I don't understand.
我不明白
Lexi was a little girl.
亚蕾克西是个小女孩
I've changed, Ben.
我变了 本
How? It's n--
怎么变的 怎么...
It's...
怎么...
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
What is that?
那个是什么
It means unity.
代表团结
Unity with -- with who?
跟谁...团结
For all three of us, Ben.
三位一体 本
Everyone's ready for you.
大家都准备好了 等你了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm so glad you're feeling better.
我很高兴你感觉好点了
Isn't it funny how you had to protect me
很有趣吧 以前是你保护我
And now I have to protect you?
现在换我来保护你了
What do you mean, you have to protect me?
你来保护我是什么意思
I thought you explained this to him, Lourdes?
我以为你跟他解释过 卢尔德
That's the reason we're all here --
我们之所以在这里
to protect each other,
就是为了保护彼此
to live peacefully without war.
没有战争 和平地活着
No, um, no. Wait a minute.
不 等一下
I'm taking you out of here right now.
我现在带你离开这里
We're gonna go find Hal and --
我们一起去找哈尔...
Ben, you're still not well.
本 你还没好
You'll be safe here.
你在这儿很安全
I promise.
我保证
Just...
只是...
No, wait. Stay away from me.
不 等下 离我远点
1006, 1007, 1008, 1009... 10.
1006 1007 1008 1009... 1010
They're dropping food!
他们来投放食物了
All right, all right! back up! back up!
好了 都退后
Y'all know the rules!
大家知道规矩的
Are you deaf, huh?!
你聋了吗
Get your hands off of that. That's mine!
别碰那个 那个是我的
What the hell you doing, man?
你到底在干什么 老兄
Get the hell out of here!
赶紧滚开
If you haven't noticed, it's food drop, junior.
如果你没注意到 是投放食物 小子
I'm just trying to survive the hell hole your father put me in.
我只是努力在你老爸挖的坑里生存
Shut up.
闭嘴
Hey! hey! stand back!
退后
Some friend you turned out to be!
你这是哪门子的朋友
That was before you started hoarding food!
那是你囤积食物前的事
All right. This ain't doing anybody --
好了 这样对谁都没...
All right, you bastards. I see where you're coming from.
王八蛋 我看到你们从哪儿出来了
Okay.
好
The first two came from behind the old bank building.
前两个从旧银行大厦后边出来
Next one came from the southeastern alleyway.
后面那个从东南面的小巷出来
At least a half a dozen skitters coming from the southwest.
至少有六个迅猎兽从西南面出来
Put Jeanne down!
放下珍
Jeanne!
珍
Dan? It's okay, Tom.
丹 没事 汤姆
It's nothing. I just --
没什么 我只是...
Oh. I -- go back to sleep.
我继续睡觉
It's nothing.
没什么
See, I knew there was something special about Jeanne
我知道珍有特别之处
those flying things wanted.
是那些会飞的玩意儿想要的
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表