剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
when the building went down, okay?
他肯定会跑回掩蔽所
He's got to be somewhere around here.
他肯定就在附近
All right, Matt.
好吧 马特
I'll dig with you.
我和你一块挖去
Way to go there. He really got you good, huh?
说错话了吧 他这一拳可不轻啊
Yeah, let's scout the perimeter,
是啊 我们侦察一下周边吧
see if we can find any survivors here.
看能不能找到幸存者
Really?
真的吗
There's probably angry birds out there still waiting.
也许还有愤怒的敌人潜伏在某处
Here, give me your hand.
来 把手给我
Come on.
使劲
Can you see a way out of there?
你能找到出路吗
Is this what I think it is?
这里是我想象中的地方吗
It's-it's the crashed beamer.
这是艘坠毁了的激光飞船
Cochise must have nailed it with the rocket.
肯定是被科奇斯的火箭炮击落的
I was on my way back to the shelter with survivors
我和幸存者们正在回掩蔽所的路上
when I saw the building cave in.
正好看见这栋楼塌了
Maybe we can find an entry and crawl up through it.
也许我们能找到入口 然后爬上去
Get inside the beamer?
到激光飞船里面去吗
Yeah. Why would we do that?
是啊 为什么要这么做
'Cause the way out is up.
因为出口在上方
There's got to be a hatch.
这附近一定有舱门
I see nothing.
我什么也看不见
Nothing yet.
暂时看不见而已
We just have to clear out a little bit more space.
把东西清一清就能找到了
Can't...get enough air.
空气...不足
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Buried.
埋住了
Okay.
好吧
We're buried here!
我们被埋在这儿了
We're going-we're going to die!
我们要死在这儿了
Hey! hey!
冷静 冷静
Dingaan! We're going to die!
丁甘 我们要死在这儿了
Dingaan!
丁甘
What are you trying to do?
你这是要干什么
Bring this whole thing down on top of us?!
让飞船塌在我们头顶吗
Maybe it's better if it collapses
也许塌了更好
and be done with it already!
早死早超生
Dingaan.
丁甘
Is that a hatch?
是舱门吗
That's a hatch.
就是舱门
There's no response from the neck down.
脖子以下毫无反应
It's not good.
情况不妙
But it's, um...
但这...
I mean, it's temporary, right?
这只是暂时性的对吧
It's like me in the wheelchair.
就像上回我坐轮椅一样
Maggie has a serious spinal cord injury.
玛吉的脊髓严重受损
What arewhat are you saying? She's paralyzed, Hal.
什么意思 她瘫痪了 哈尔
And I think there's some internal bleeding going on.
我觉得她还有内出血
I'm s-- I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay. Can't you do something?
好吧 一点办法没有吗
Outside of making her comfortable, not much.
除了让她舒服点 没什么了
I-I don't know what else I can do.
我不知道我还能做什么
We can't just let her die.
我们不能眼巴巴看她死去
Well, what do you want me to do? We can't...
你想让我做什么 我们不能...
Okay.
好吧
What about, um, spikes?
刺钉管用吗
Okay, because Denny's spikes,
因为丹妮的刺钉
they made her heal fast, and-and maybe Denny's spikes...
能让她的伤口快速愈合 也许丹妮的刺钉
I know you want to help her. I want to help her, too.
我知道你想救她 我也想救她
We got to do something.
我们得做点什么
Please.
拜托
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Maybe the volm can help, okay?
也许沃尔姆能帮上忙
I'll talk to Cochise.
我去问问科奇斯
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
A hatch door that does not open.
一个打不开的舱门
We'll get it open.
会打开的
We just haven't figured out how yet.
只是暂时没想到办法而已
What is that?
那是什么
Bioelectrical wiring.
生物电气布线
We should be able to follow that to a control panel
随着布线应该能找到控制面板
and open it.
然后把舱门打开
When we get in there, we can signal whoever's topside.
进去以后 就能给地上的人发信♥号♥♥了
Or, hell, maybe we'll just fly the damn thing out of here.
或许还能用这该死的玩意儿飞出去
Yeah, right.
好吧
We are being punished, Tom.
这是对我们的惩罚 汤姆
Even if we manage a way out, it'll be for what?
即使我们逃出去了 又有什么意义
To find everyone dead?
去看大家的尸体吗
Listen to me.
听我说
Don't ever say that again.
别再说这样的话了
Really?
真的吗
You're lying to yourself.
你这是自欺欺人
Damn right I'm lying to myself!
我就是在自欺欺人
I lie to myself every day.
我每天都在自欺欺人
Sometimes every hour of every day.
时时刻刻都在自欺欺人
And sometimes that's not even enough, and I do it anyway.
有时候这也不够 但我还是会这么做
Because if people think that there's no hope...
如果大家都不抱希望...
they damn well better believe that I think that there is.
他们最好认为我仍抱有希望
Does that make sense to you?
你懂我的意思吗
I suppose so.
应该吧
Good, because it is hard enough down here
好极了 因为现在情况已经够糟了
without you going into the tank.
你别添乱了
Do you think you can keep it together?!
现在能打起精神来吗
Right now?!
立刻 马上
Sorry.
抱歉
I just don't like the idea of being buried.
我只是不喜欢被埋的感觉
As opposed to everybody else who loves the idea?
没人喜欢被埋 好吗
Tom, what are you doing?
汤姆 你干什么
What are you doing?!
你干什么呢
You're go...
你这样会...
Wiry tendons.
金属筋腱
What?
什么
Maybe there's a switch or something.
也许有个开关什么的
What is it?! Tom!
怎么了 汤姆
Something-something bit me!
有东西咬我了
Get your hand out of there!
快把手抽出来
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom, pull it out! pull it out!
汤姆 快抽出来 抽出来
Pull it out!
快抽出来
What?
什么情况
This is with the Espheni have planned for us.
这就是艾士芬尼对我们的计划
It's what they told Dad about.
它们和爸爸说的就是这个
It's the evolution of the species, Ben.
这是物种的进化 本
This is your peaceful solution.
这就是你的和平解决方案
This is evolution.
这是进化
And the beauty part is
最大的优点是
the transformation can occur anywhere without violence.
不用暴♥力♥就可以随处转化
They have perfected the delivery system.
它们完善了转化系统
Listen to yourself.
听听你自己说的话
These are human beings...
这可是把人类...
being turned into monsters.
变成了怪物
I tried to show humans a path towards peace.
我给人类指了一条通往和平的道路
They refused to listen.
他们不听我的
No, you can't believe that!
你不能相信它们
They're -- they're brainwashing you.
它们把你洗♥脑♥了
No, they've shown me the way forward.
没有 它们告诉了我进步的方向
This is not the way forward.
这不叫进步
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表