剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Let's go.
我们走
Anthony, open 'er up. Let's get that ammo.
安东尼 把车厢打开 拿弹♥药♥
He's dead. Collaborator.
他死了 通敌分子
Anne?
安
You might want to see this.
你最好来看看
Get away from me!
离我远点
You can't act like that around here.
你这副态度可不行
You'll be on the first truck out.
他们会把你送走
Good! I don't want to be here.
那更好 我也不愿意留在这
Look, I'm trying to help you.
我是想帮你
This is a re-education camp.
这就是个改教营
Don't you ever watch the History Channel?
你不看历史频道吗
Sure, I guess.
看过吧
The Nazis had these youth camps
纳粹也建过青年营给小孩洗♥脑♥
to brainwash kids to be soldiers or spies or whatever.
好让他们当兵或做间谍什么的
Like Rolf?
拉尔夫那样的吗
Haven't you ever watched "The Sound of Music"?
你没看过《音乐之声》吗
Sure, I guess.
看过吧
Listen. A few of us are meeting in my room.
有几个同类会在我房♥间会面
Dorm 337.
337寝室
8:00 P.M. Be there.
今晚八点 记得去
Come on!
终于好了
I'm not gonna sit around here
我不会在这里
and wait my turn to be exterminated.
坐以待毙
I'm gonna find Jeanne.
我要去找珍
Dan? I want to make a deal!
丹 我要跟你们谈谈条件
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm gonna find Jeanne.
我要去找珍
She's out there all alone, Tom.
她在外面孤身一人 汤姆
She's waiting for me. She wants to find me. Listen to me.
她等着我呢 她需要我 听我说
Can't leave her out there.
不能丢下她不管
You need to calm the hell down right now.
你得赶紧冷静下来
I promised her.
我答应过她
You're not thinking straight.
你现在脑子不清醒
I need you, and pretty soon I'm gonna need you more than ever.
我需要你 很快我就更需要你了
Don't do this.
别这样
Dan!
丹
Don't do this!
别这样
There you are.
终于来了
I know what you're feeling right now.
我了解你现在的感受
Come on. Look at me! look at me!
来啊 看着我 看着我
You do this, they're gonna kill you, and you'll never find her.
你这样他们会杀了你 还怎么找她
I'm gonna find you, Jeanne.
我会找到你 珍
I'm gonna find you.
我一定会找到你
Have you seen this little girl?
见过这个小姑娘吗
No. Okay.
没有 好吧
There aren't any harnesses on these kids.
这些孩子都没有脊甲
Where the hell are they taking them and why?
他们要把孩子们送去哪儿 为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But none of them have seen Lexi,
他们都没见过亚蕾克西
but I'm gonna keep asking them.
我会继续问的
And then what? Anne?
然后呢 安
Then we split up.
然后我们分头行动
We lead these kids to our checkpoint at Lake Moultrie.
带孩子们回莫尔特里湖的检查站
And then?
然后呢
Then the rest of us follow this road.
然后剩下的人沿着路走
Wherever they were leading these kids,
不管他们把孩子们送去哪儿
maybe Lexi's there, too.
没准亚蕾克西也在
Are you sure? No, I'm not sure, Denny.
你确定吗 不 我不确定 丹妮
But you guys have any better suggestions?
但你们有更好的建议吗
Been a long time, Cochise.
好久不见 科奇斯
Too long.
太久了
I didn't think it was gonna take
我原以为等这东西亮起来
four months for this to light up.
不会等四个月这么久
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I would have gotten here sooner if I could,
我也希望能早点来
but I found this perimeter to be unexpectedly impenetrable.
没想到这里的边界防御如此严密
No, I mean the Volm. Where the hell did you guys go?
不 我是说沃尔姆 你们去哪儿了
Did your father turn his back on us?
你父亲背弃我们了吗
My father doesn't consider you much at all
涉及到沃尔姆大规模行动的时候
when it comes to larger Volm operations.
我父亲根本不怎么考虑你们
Earth is not our only battlefront with the Espheni.
我们与艾士芬尼的战场不只是地球
So, after all his talk about liberating humans
所以他长篇大论了那么些
from the yolk of the Espheni, He just...
要帮助地球人摆脱艾士芬尼的统治...
up and abandoned the whole deal, huh?
他就打算全盘放弃了吗
Yes. You are correct.
是的 你说得对
We did abandon you,
我们的确抛弃了你们
but the greater Volm force had to go.
但大部分沃尔姆飞船必须离开
And now I feel your pain of displaced loved ones.
我现在理解你失去亲人的痛苦了
What are you talking about? Go? Where?
你什么意思 离开 去哪
My father redirected our fleet to the Alicante 8 cluster.
我父亲把舰队目的地改为阿利坎特八星群
It is where we hid our brood mates and hatchlings --
我们在那里藏匿了生育伴侣和幼崽
Our family -- from the Espheni.
让家人 远离艾士芬尼的伤害
Hoping they would escape notice.
希望他们能不被发现
They did not.
我们没能如愿
We had to defend them
我们必须去保护他们
or risk extinction ourselves.
不然将面临种族灭绝
We got about a minute before that thing circles back around.
那东西大概还有一分钟就转回来了
And I've got a million questions,
我还有无数问题
starting with how the hell do we get out of this mess?
首先就是现在如何脱身
How many Volm are left on earth? Is your father coming back?
地球上还有多少沃尔姆 你父亲会回来吗
A handful of Volm units remain,
还有少数沃尔姆部队
scattered about the globe, small recon teams.
分散在全球各处 都是小型侦察队
We believe the Espheni are constructing a new power source,
我们认为艾士芬尼在建设新的能量源
which would neutralize any further attempt
让我们再也无法
to liberate humanity once and for all.
解放人类
What kind of power source?
什么样的能量源
That is as much as I can say for now.
我现在只知道这些
Otherwise, we are not to engage the enemy
否则我们也不用
under any circumstance.
继续潜伏
My squad is displeased
我的小队对于我
that I have made this detour from our patrol.
在巡逻的路上绕这么远很不高兴
They get nervous. They'll get over it.
他们很紧张 他们会克服的
I've got one more thing.
还有件事
Hal is in here with me, but my sons, Matt and Ben,
哈尔在我这里 可我儿子马特和本
and my daughter, Lexi, and Anne... are lost.
还有我女儿亚蕾克西和安还行踪不明
I will look, but I can make no guarantees I will find them.
我会去找 但是我不能保证找得到
I know you can find them.
我相信你
You found me.
你不是找到我了吗
One thing I have learned --
有一件事我很确定
these ghetto camps are worldwide, Tom.
这些集中营遍布全球 汤姆
We do not know what the Espheni's new plans are
我们也不知道艾士芬尼关于
for their human prisoners,
它们的人类囚犯有什么新计划
but I'm afraid the human race is facing extinction.
不过恐怕人类将要灭绝
I appreciate you putting yourself at risk.
我很感谢你冒险前来
Thanks, chief.
谢谢 首领
Keep the faith...
永不言弃
chief.
首领
Now, what if we just took the damn Zeppelin out?
我们直接干掉那个齐柏林飞艇不行吗
Yeah, right. Good luck with that.
行啊 祝你好运
You need more than luck, my friend.
运气好也没用的 朋友
Your first problem is getting through that defense perimeter.
第一个问题就是怎么穿过防御带
And who the hell are you?
你又是谁
Dingaan Botha.
丁甘·博塔
Phoenix Utilities, Johannesburg.
约翰内斯堡的菲尼克斯工事
I see you haven't heard of it.
看来你没听说过
No.
没
I saw the way you stand up
我看到了你起身
to that clown who hoards the food.
反抗那个囤积食物的小丑了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表