剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We have to just keep heading to the west.
我们得继续向西前进
The Skitter told Denny Lexi is to the west.
迅猎兽告诉丹妮亚莱克西在西面
Anne, are you okay?
安 你还好吗
I'm...I'm fine.
我 我没事
Hey. Turn over.
转过身
When was the last time you had something to eat?
你上次吃东西是什么时候
Anne.
安
I don't -- I don't remember.
我 我不记得了
You didn't get any rations?
你什么都没吃吗
Anne.
安
Anne!
安
Anne!
安
They're going to break us.
他们会攻破我们的
No. We just have to stay strong.
不会 只要保持坚强就好
They brainwashed a girl into betraying her parents,
他们给一个女孩洗♥脑♥ 让她背叛了父母
and the other kids clapped.
别的孩子们还在鼓掌
I know.
我知道
I've seen it before.
以前也见过这样的
Well, it was my first time.
但我是第一次见
And I am not sticking around for another.
我才不要坐视下一个的出现
What if the next Bill or Martha is someone we know?
如果下次被出♥卖♥♥♥的是我们认识的人呢
Your family?
比如你的家人
What if we become Sheila?
如果我们也成了希拉那样的呢
I'll die before they turn me.
我死也不会被他们改变的
Maybe you're tougher than me,
也许你比我坚强吧
but I feel like the longer I stick around,
但我觉得在这呆的越久
the more they're gonna get to me.
就越容易要被他们洗♥脑♥
I know how I am.
我了解自己
I have got to get out of here before they break me.
我必须在他们给我洗♥脑♥前逃走
I was the same way when I first came here.
我刚来时也这样想
But I didn't give in.
但是我没有屈服
The more I told myself to be strong, the stronger I got.
我越是告诉自己要坚强 就越坚强
You're stronger than you think, Mira.
你比自己想象的要坚强 米拉
I saw some wire cutters in the maintenance shed
今天在整理仓库时
during chore detail.
我看见了几个钢丝钳
Tell me you didn't take them.
别告诉我你拿了
Mira, they don't miss anything around here.
米拉 这里丢了东西查的很严的
Of course not.
我当然没拿
I'm just saying... we could cut the fence --
我只是说 我们可以剪断围栏逃走
How far do you think we're gonna get?
你觉得我们能逃多远
I thought you wanted to escape.
你不是也想逃跑吗
I do.
我是想
But we got to play along right now.
但是我们现在还得假装一阵
Okay? Listen.
好吗 听着
We graduate from the camp with honors,
我们要好好从营地毕业
and then they set us free to go round up terrorists.
他们就会让我们自♥由♥围捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But when we're out, we're gonna warn everyone
等我们出去了 就能去警告大家
about the sick crap that's going on here.
告诉他们这个病态营地的真♥相♥
The Earth is a gift.
地球是天赐之福
The New Coalition must protect it with our Espheni brothers.
新联盟必须和艾士芬尼兄弟们一同保护地球
Joined together, we will build a beautiful world.
我们同心协力 必将共创美好新世界
Everybody up! now!
起床 快
Get up!
起床
Hurry up! fall in!
快点 列队
Found it!
找到了
Under an empty bed, sir.
在一张空床下面 长官
Who took these?
这是谁拿的
Someone confess or you all will be punished
如果没人承认 那所有人都要
for one person's crime.
因此人的罪行受罚
I'm gonna count to three.
我数到三
One...
一
two...
二
Those are mine.
是我拿的
I had high hopes for you, Matt.
我本来对你期望很高 马特
I'm very disappointed.
现在我很失望
I'm afraid your training is gonna be much more unpleasant
恐怕你之后的训练
from here on out.
不会这么好过了
What you're looking at is a model of the ghetto
这是过去这四个月我们
we've been living in for the past four months,
所居住的避难所模型
ever since the walls came down.
自从电网落下后
Tomorrow, I have a summit meeting with our overlord
明天 我将会见我们的统治者
to report on my progress convincing you all to surrender.
汇报我劝降你们的进展
But instead, I'm gonna initiate a confrontation
不过我的计划 实际上是要以对抗
that should bait every Skitter sentry in the ghetto
诱使集中营里的每一个迅猎兽哨兵
into giving chase.
来追赶我
I'll travel north along the main street here,
我会从主街一路向北逃
and then turn east at their main guard tower here.
在它们的主哨塔下向东拐
11-second interval between skitter-guard shifts --
迅猎兽哨兵的每次换岗会有十一秒间隔
that's our window.
那就是我们的机会
If I time it just right,
如果时间把握的好
I should be able to draw them all together here,
我就能把它们
at the exact same time.
同时吸引到这里
When they're focused on me,
当他们忙于追我的时候
Dingaan, wearing his Faraday suit,
丁甘会穿着他的法拉第屏蔽服
is gonna climb over one of the big posts
去避难所的另一边
that generates the electrical fence right here
爬上离电缆
on the opposite side of the ghetto
最近的一处
at the closest proximity to the tether.
电网生成器
Colonel Weaver, Tector provide cover
需要的话 韦弗上校和泰克多
from the alley just opposite if he needs it.
会从对面的巷子里为他打掩护
Pope, you'll join them.
珀普 你和他们一起
With what weapons, there, chief?
用什么武器呢 老大
We've pieced together a pressure cannon we can rig up.
我们东拼西凑了一把压力枪
Should buy Dingaan a little time.
应该能为丁甘争取些时间
After Dingaan makes it over the wall,
丁甘翻过围墙后
he's gonna find his way to the base of that tether,
来到电缆下面
and he's gonna set the explosives that will sever it.
设置炸♥弹♥ 炸断电缆
That will bring the wall down, allowing you, hal, a chance
就能毁掉围墙 然后你 哈尔
to lead the entire population out through the sewer tunnels
有机会在艾士芬尼发现前
before the Espheni ever realize that they're gone.
带着大家从下水道逃出去
And how are you gonna get away
那你又要怎么从那些
with all these Skitters chasing after you?
迅猎兽的围追堵截中逃生呢
And you got the reenforcements from the outside
而且外面也会有大批增援
that are gonna be on your ass like that.
对你紧追不放
'Cause I'll be leading them into a trap --
我会把它们引入一个陷阱
Here, where Colonel Weaver and I spent two months in solitary
这里 这是我和韦弗上校花了两个月
studying every single nook and cranny.
研究每一个角落和缝隙的地方
Structural weaknesses. Exactly.
结构缺陷 正是
This building's gonna be rigged with explosives.
用点炸♥药♥ 这栋楼就会灰飞烟灭
So, knock on wood, if everything goes as --
上帝保佑 如果一切顺利的话...
Sorry, uh, for a minute there,
不好意思 刚刚那一分钟
I thought I was passing by a graveyard.
我还以为是我去调戏死神呢
Look, if Dingaan doesn't cut this tether,
要是丁甘没把电缆切断
You're the one who's trapped. Dingaan will cut the tether.
你就会被困住的 丁甘会切断的
I will draw their attention,
我会吸引它们的注意
And you'll lead everybody out through the sewer tunnel.
你领着大家从排水管道出去
Why intentionally have every Skitter in the vicinity
你为什么故意让迅猎兽
chasing after you?
追着你跑
Cause if they're chasing after me,
因为追着我
they won't be chasing after you.
它们就不会去追你了
Well, I think it's great.
我觉得挺好
I think it's a fantastic plan.
精彩绝伦的计划啊
It has zero chance of success, but, uh, what the hell?
成功机会为零 但是 管它呢
And what's this faraday suit?
什么法拉第屏蔽服
How do we know this thing's even gonna work? It will.
我们怎么知道管用 一定管用
Yeah, and how do we know that Dingaan here's
又怎么知道那个丁甘不会
not just gonna hop the fence and skedaddle?
翻过围墙自己就落荒而逃了呢
He won't.
他不会的
Why do you -- all of a sudden, you trust this guy.
为什么你突然就相信这个人了
You've known Dingo here for what? Five minutes.
你才认识那个丁裆多久 有五分钟吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表