剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know that I'm gonna need your help,
但我知道 我需要你的帮助
because those people are afraid of her.
因为那些人怕她
And I'm afraid they're gonna try to get in here and hurt her.
我担心有人会伤害她
And we're not gonna let them in.
我们不能让他们进来
No one is going to hurt Lexi.
没人会伤害亚蕾克西
I can't wait for her to come out.
我等不及要看她出来了
I mean, obviously, I want to side with my family,
我当然想和我家人站在一边
with my dad -- and they think she can still be saved.
和我爸爸 他们相信她还是可以被拯救的
But I'm not gonna be able to live with myself
可一旦她从那茧里出来
if she comes out of that thing
伤害了我辛苦保护的人
and she hurts the people I've been trying to keep safe.
我是不会原谅我自己的
I mean, they're my family, too.
他们也是我的家人啊
You're not saying anything.
你什么话都不说
You agree with my dad.
你同意我爸的看法
No.
不
Do you agree with me?
你同意我的看法吗
No.
不
Thanks. That's very helpful.
谢谢 太有帮助了
I fix broken things, huh?
我能修理东西
Bring me a watch, radiator, washing machine -- no problem.
手表 散热器 洗衣机什么的没问题
People, families...
但是 人和家庭
cocoons...
还有茧...
Not an expert.
我不是专家
There aren't any experts.
根本没有专家
That's not entirely true.
并不准确
The Volm have some experience in these matters
沃尔姆对此方面有些经验
you may find worth considering.
你可以当做参考
You said you didn't know anything, that you couldn't help.
你不是说你帮不上忙吗
I said I didn't know anything about getting her out alive.
我是说我不知道怎么活着救她出来
So you do know something.
那你不还是知道一些吗
Worst-case scenario, what happens?
最糟糕的情况会怎样
Worst-case...
最糟糕的情况...
she kills you all.
她杀光你们
She's one girl.
她只是个小女孩而已
When Espheni hatchlings first emerge into the world,
刚刚出生的艾士芬尼
They're at their most violent,
是最暴♥力♥
extremely dangerous, and unpredictable.
最危险又变化莫测的
We terminate any we encounter.
我们见一个杀一个
So... terminate Lexi?
那...要杀了亚蕾克西吗
Years ago, my unit came across a pod of cocoons,
多年前 我的小组遇到了几个茧
and they cut one open.
他们切开了一个
The Espheni inside it was terminated.
里面的艾士芬尼被杀了
But the other three sensed danger
但另外三个察觉到了危险
and began radiating intense heat.
开始发出高温
You have no idea what they're capable of.
你根本不知道它们的能力
They attack body and mind.
可以攻击肉体和思想
You cannot stand against them.
无法与它们对抗
I lost nine brothers that day.
那天 我失去了九个兄弟
Engaging her is a risk I am not willing to take.
我不想冒险与她交战
We are retreating to a safe distance.
我们会退到安全距离之外
I suggest you do the same.
建议你们也这样做
Well? What'd he say?
好吧 他怎么说
That bad, huh?
那么糟啊
I got to talk to my dad.
我得和我爸谈谈
Guys.
几位
I need to do this alone.
我想单独和他谈
Oh, yeah. Nah, we understand.
好的 我们理解
We'll go with you.
我们和你一起去
It's going to be all right.
不会有事的
We're not gonna let anything happen to your sister.
我们不会让你妹妹出事的
You really think Lexi's still in there?
你真觉得她还是亚蕾克西吗
I know she is.
我知道她是
I know she is, Matt.
我知道她是 马特
I know she is.
我知道她是
Jesus.
天呐
Why didn't you tell me it was so bad? It's not so bad.
伤的这么重怎么不早说 还好吧
I got to check on Anne.
我要去看看安
I'll see if Kadar's got anything for that hand.
顺便看看卡达尔能不能给你找点药
I don't need Kadar.
我才不用他帮忙
Mason!!
梅森
Dad, we have a problem!
爸 我们有麻烦了
Tom mason!
汤姆·梅森
Dad!
爸
It's Pope and Hal. They're coming for Lexi.
是珀普和哈尔 他们冲着亚蕾克西来的
Mason!!
梅森
Join arms! we can't let them pass!
把手拉起来 不能让他们过去
I know you're in there, Tom!
我知道你在里面 汤姆
Out of the way, Lourdes.
让开 卢尔德
Step aside, you Espheni-loving little bitch.
让开 你这个艾士芬尼叛徒
Put your weapon down, Pope.
放下武器 珀普
I said get out of the way! Everybody take it easy.
我让你闪开 大家都镇定一下
Don't make this any harder than it's got to be.
别再火上浇油了
Lower your weapon! Lourdes!
放下武器 卢尔德
Lourdes!
卢尔德
Lourdes, we don't want to hurt anybody,
卢尔德 我们也不想伤人
but you got to let me through.
所以你最好让我过去
You don't want to hurt anybody? What about Lexi?
你不想伤人 包括亚蕾克西吗
Let us in, Mason!
让我们进去 梅森
Stay together! Stay strong!
不要放手 坚持住
Tom, we're coming in!
汤姆 我们要进来了
That's not gonna happen.
没门
You need to let me handle this.
你们得让我来解决这件事
Stand down!
后退
Mason! Stay together! Stay strong!
梅森 不要放手 坚持住
We got to hash this out, Mason!
我们谈谈怎么解决 梅森
I need you to be straight with me.
你跟我说实话
Am I doing the right thing?
我做得对吗
From a military standpoint...
从战略角度来讲
Lexi's a known threat that should be eliminated.
亚蕾克西确实是个应该消除的祸患
But as a father...
但作为父亲...
I would die before I let anyone hurt her, Tom.
我死也不会让别人伤害她 汤姆
Let us in, Mason!
让我们进去 梅森
You gotta act yourself!
你清醒点
Everybody stop!
大家都住手
No one takes another step.
谁都不许再上前
Dingaan, Tector, don't let anybody through.
丁甘 泰克多 谁也不许放进来
We just want to talk.
我们只是想来谈谈
You expect me to believe that when
你都全副武装的闯进来了
you come in here armed to the teeth?
还跟我说你只是想谈谈
Well, I wanted to come alone.
我本来是想一个人来的
But I remember what you said when we were leaving the ghetto.
但我记得离开集中营时你跟我说过
We have to trust each other. We can't do this alone.
我们得互相信任 一个人难以成事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Enough already.
好好好 聊够了吧
Look, Mason, the verdict's in on Lexi, all right?
梅森 犯罪的只是亚蕾克西
She chose to side with the enemy.
她选择了站在敌人那边
We got to take care of her before it's too late.
我们得早点消除她这个隐患
She hasn't hurt anyone yet. She hasn't done a thing.
她并没有伤害谁 也没干过坏事
What about Colonel Weaver's hand? That was an accident.
韦弗上校的手又怎么说 那是意外
Was it an accident she freed an Espheni Overlord?
她放走艾士芬尼领主也是意外吗
When she comes out and can defend herself,
等她出来能解释一切时
I'll get to the bottom of that.
我会把这事问个清楚
In the meantime,
此前
I'm not gonna let a permanent decision get made,
我不会轻易做什么决定
especially on the basis of innuendo or rumor or fear!
尤其不会因为流言蜚语或者恐惧
Maggie.
玛吉
Tell him what you told me -- what you've seen.
把你的话重复一遍 你看到了什么
Come on Mags, tell him what you told us.
玛吉 告诉他你跟我们说的话
Tell him.
告诉他
Look.
听着
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表