剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
it's gonna be hard to time the explosion.
就很难把握爆♥炸♥的时机
Look, um...
我...
I know I crossed the line.
我知道我越界了
And what line is that --
什么界啊
the line you don't cross
追你哥哥的女友时
when you're hitting on your brother's girlfriend?
还有什么界限可言吗
You have to understand, it -- we couldn't help it.
你要理解 我们没法控制此事
S-something's going on with the spikes.
这是刺钉的作用
Spikes. Right.
原来是刺钉啊 好吧
How do you know you don't just like her?
你怎么知道不是因为你就是爱上了她
I wouldn't have done anything with Maggie if it wasn't...
我和玛吉本来不会有任何关系 要不是...
You're my brother, Hal.
你是我哥哥 哈尔
I'd n-never do anything to hurt you.
我绝不会有意伤害你
That's easy to say, isn't it?
说得容易
We haven't isolated the roll mechanism just yet, but we will.
我们还没找到横滚的机制 但一定能的
There are so many options.
可能性太多了
When can we take it for a test drive?
什么时候能试飞呢
I doubt we'll be able to take it for a test drive before --
我不知道试飞能不能直接就...
Well, remember, we don't have to land on a navy carrier.
可我们并不是要精准的降落在航♥空♥母舰上
I mean, all we have to do is fly up.
我们要做的只是让它升空
The sky is literally the target.
可以说目标就是天空
According to Cochise's diagnostics,
根据科奇斯的判断结论
once in space,
一旦进入太空
the beamer will lock onto the Espheni homing beacon
激光飞船就能锁定艾士芬尼归航信标
and fly to the moon base on its own.
自动飞向月球基地
We still need to train with it.
但我们还是得做些基本训练
I mean, it's gonna take two people to drop the bomb.
至少需要两个人丢炸♥弹♥
I can pilot it --
我来驾驶 然后...
Whoa. Uh, has that been decided yet, partner?
等等 这事还没定吧 伙计
Of course it has. He's a glory hog.
当然定了 他一直都爱抢功
Hold on. I realize it's not about that.
等等 我想重点不在于功劳吧
But, Tom...
但是汤姆
this task is unique, to say the least.
至少这个任务是独一无二的
It's not just another rescue mission or weapons grab.
这并不是一次救援或者夺取武器的任务
This is for all the marbles.
这事是要永载史册的
Shouldn't there be...
不应该至少
a fair process to determine how it works?
有个更公平的决策过程吗
Sounds good.
听起来不错
I agree.
我同意
We should draw straws to be fair.
我们应该抽签以示公平
Out of the mouths of babes.
这话居然是个孩子说的
Sounds like a good idea to me.
而且我觉得不错
Draw straws? Are you joking?
抽签 开玩笑吗
This isn't a game.
这不是游戏
We should pick the right person for the job.
我们要的是合适的人选
Exactly who said that you were the best person for the job?
那谁说你就是那个合适人选了呢
I have 13 registered hours as a pilot. Do you?
我有13小时的飞行经历 你有吗
I like it. Sounds pretty good.
我喜欢这个方法 听起来不错
I want to take a shot. You got something
我也想试试 你有...
Hey... I want to do it.
嘿 我也想干这事
I don't think any of this should be left to chance.
我觉得这事不能凭运气决定
Then you can vote against the draw.
那你可以反对抽签
Who's for it?
同意的举手
Okay, we'll draw straws.
好吧 我们抽签
It's a very dangerous mission.
这是个很危险的任务
Nobody should be forced to go. Draw should be voluntary.
谁也不能被迫参加 报名必须是自愿的
I tell you what -- think very carefully
我要说一句 大家都要
whether or not you want to volunteer.
谨慎考虑要不要自愿报名
If you do come back later.
如果愿意 待会儿再回来
We'll get pen, paper.
我们会在这儿放纸笔
Write your names out. Put them in here. Come back tonight.
写下你的名字 放进来 晚上再开会
We'll pull out the names, find out who got lucky.
然后我们抽签 看看谁是这个幸运儿
I'm proud of you. For what?
我为你骄傲 骄傲什么
For going with the draw. It was very democratic of you.
骄傲你同意抽签 这是个很民♥主♥的决定
I also think it got everyone more invested.
也调动了很大的积极性
I already put my name in.
我已经报名了
I think it's a horrible idea.
我觉得这是个糟糕透顶的办法
I think we should go with the person
我觉得我们应该
who's got the most chance of success... Meaning you.
让最有可能成功的人去 是你
... not just pick people at random.
而不是随机挑选出来的人
By the way, what happens if Hal or Ben gets picked?
顺便问句 如果哈尔或本被选中怎么办
I would hate that, but we can't make exceptions
我会郁闷 但我们不能随便破例
just because... Because they're my children?
就因为... 因为他们是我的孩子吗
Aren't we all a family now?
我们难道不是一家人吗
Yeah. I'm sorry I said that.
是 很抱歉我说了这样的话
Look, you're gonna accept the results, right?
不过结果如何你不能反悔吧
You're not gonna pull rank if you don't like who gets decided?
你不能用你的权力改变人选吧
I honestly don't know how I would react
我真的不知道如果被选中的人
if one of the boys gets picked.
是我的儿子我会作何反应
I'm on your side.
我和你一样
You're not the only one who can save the world, Tom.
不是只有你能拯救世界 汤姆
I want to put my name in the draw.
我想报名
No. You're 13.
不行 你才13岁
You said Joan of Arc was a teenager when
你说过圣女贞德想要为她的国家而战时
she wanted to fight for her country.
也才十几岁而已
Don't get smart with me right now, please. The draw was my idea!
别跟我贫嘴 抽签还是我的意见呢
Yeah, I know, but you have to be 15
我知道 但是15岁以上
to pilot an alien spaceship,
才能驾驶外星飞船
and you don't have your learner's permit yet.
你连驾照都没有呢
God! End of discussion.
真是的 没什么好说的了
Worried about that kid.
我很担心这孩子呢
You wanted to discuss the hybrid, brother.
你想谈谈混血的事吗 兄弟
I'm worried you won't be able to control her for much longer.
我担心不久你就无法掌控她了
Don't be. She's completey committed to our cause.
不用担心 她完全效忠于我们
She's completely committed to our cause.
她完全效忠于我们
She's more human than Espheni.
她更趋近于人类而不是艾士芬尼
She sees humanity as inferio, as she has been taught.
她认为人类是低级物种 像我们教的那样
You saw what she did to the forest.
你也看见了她对那棵树所做的事
That's the reason I summoned you.
正是因为那件事我才召唤你
She's progressing much more quickly
她的进步之快
than I could've imagine.
超乎我的想象
She could single-handedy win us the war.
凭她一己之力就能帮我们赢得战争
Or lose it if she rebels.
但如果她背叛 我们就会输
She's not going to rebel.
她不会背叛的
And even if she did,
而且就算她背叛了
I have a special means to control her.
我还有特殊的方法控制她
Trust me -- she has no idea of our purpose for her.
相信我 她不知道我们要用她干什么
She thinks her power is being developed for peace.
她以为她的能力是以带来和平为目的
I don't care. End it.
我不在乎 结束它
I want you to eliminate the risk she represents.
我要你消除她所带来的隐患
You want me to kill she?
你想要我杀了她吗
That's the safest course of action.
这是最保险的方式
Now do as I say. End her.
按我说的去做 结束她
Yes, brother.
好的 兄弟
I saw you put your name in the draw when I put mine in.
我报名时看见你也把名字放进去了
It's the right thing to do.
这是最好的决定
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Just that.
字面意思
I try to do the right thing...
我想做正确的事...
for my family...
为了我的家人...
the people I care about.
和我爱的人
So do I.
我也是
I saw you with Ben.
我看见你和本的事了
I'm so sorry, Hal.
对不起 哈尔
It's --
这...
Ben and I have this connection because of the spikes.
本和我因为刺钉联♥系♥在了一起
It's more physical than anything else. I --
这完全是生理反应 我...
I don't know how to explain it.
我不知道该怎么解释
You know, I've already heard this story, and, um...
我已经知道了
You know what? I get it.
而且我也理解
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表