剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I was fine before I met you!
遇见你之前我过的很好
I-I'd never been attacked by skitters!
从来没有被迅猎兽袭击过
I had never killed anything!
也没有杀过任何东西
But I fought with you, side by side,
但我一直和你并肩作战
risking my life for you!
为了你冒着生命危险
And you see me with one pill bottle in my hand,
你就看见我手里拿了一瓶药
and your go-to response is that I am a liar and a user?!
你就认定我是骗子和瘾君子吗
You know what I think? I think you're afraid.
你知道我怎么想吗 我想是你胆怯了
I think you're afraid of what we might be.
你害怕我们可能的将来
Spare me the analysis. I'm not interested.
别给我费劲分♥析♥了 我没兴趣
Obviously not.
显而易见
You know what's in this bottle?
你知道这瓶里是什么吗
Vicodin!
维柯丁[止痛药]
Aspirin.
阿司匹林
The labels got mixed up when everything went to crap.
一切都乱套的时候标签弄错了
You do actually have to look to know what's inside.
用心看里面 才知道装的是什么
Matt! Matt!
马特 马特
Have you seen Matt? I think he went that way!
你见到马特了吗 我想他去那边了
It's the team leaders from the youth camp!
是青年营的领队
Go, Joe, go! Go!
冲啊 乔尔 冲啊
Mira... help me.
米拉 救救我
It's too late for that.
太晚了
This one isn't going anywhere. Get him!
他跑不了了 抓住他
Mira, help me.
米拉 救救我
Cochise!
科奇斯
That stun should hold them for a few hours.
这个眩晕弹应该能拖住他们几小时
I can't see in this thing!
带着这个什么也看不见
The air's okay here! You can take it off.
这里的空气没问题 你可以摘下面罩了
I'm empty. You all right?
我没子弹了 你还好吗
I got nothing left. Yeah, I'm fine.
我也没了 我还好
We need to find better cover than this.
我们得找个更好的掩护
Anne!
安
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm okay!
没事
Stay where you are!
待在原地不要动
Tom Mason, this is team leader Kent Matthew.
汤姆·梅森 我是肯特·马修领队
We have your son, Matt!
我们抓住了你儿子 马特
He is subdued!
他晕了过去
He's being collected right now!
现在给他打了镇定剂
We don't want to hurt you, Tom!
我们不想伤害你 汤姆
We're here to take you to safety!
我们是来带你去安全的地方的
The war is over.
战争结束了
Our Espheni brothers want to
我们的艾士芬尼兄弟姐妹想要
welcome us into their society!
欢迎我们进入他们的社会
Please, come with us, Tom.
请你和我们走吧 汤姆
You're out of bullets, Tom.
你没子弹了 汤姆
Now it's just a matter of time!
现在只是时间问题了
Come out! I won't attack!
出来吧 我不会伤害你
Truce!
停战
Those fumes are toxic, Tom!
那些烟可是有毒的 汤姆
That container could explode at any moment!
那个集装箱随时都可能爆♥炸♥
You better come out!
你最好还是出来吧
Hey, wait!
等一下
Anne?
安
Hey, wait!
等一下
How could you do this to your own people?
你怎么能对自己人做出这种事情
Progress is made when we embrace our Espheni brothers.
只有接受艾士芬尼兄弟们我们才能进步
I'm not a traitor. I'm a new patriot.
我不是叛徒 我是新的爱国者
Tom...
汤姆
I gave them...my mother.
我把我母亲 交给了它们
Here you are. Here you are.
快到了 就快到了
Here he is.
他在这
Dad.
老爸
You decided to stay?
你决定留下了吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I figured you were going with Sarah.
我以为你跟莎拉一起走了
She came by a few hours ago,
她几个小时前来过
Picked up a rifle, a couple days' rations.
拿走了一把步♥枪♥和几天的口粮
How?
怎么会呢
She said she knew of a nearby farm
她说她知道附近有座农场
where there might be some food.
那里可能会有些食物
I just assumed you were going with her.
我以为你会跟她一起去呢
Okay, let's see what you can do.
好了 展示一下你的本领吧
Bull's-eye.
正中目标
Keep going. Plenty more where that came from.
继续 那边还有很多
How do you like me now?
你现在觉得我怎么样
I like you too much.
我太喜欢你了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't have done that.
我不应该那么做
I'm glad you did, but...
我很高兴你做了 不过...
Hal. Yeah.
哈尔 是的
Oh, my God, am I going crazy? I...
天哪 我疯了吗 我...
Since I woke up with the spikes,
自从我醒来之后有了刺钉
I feel like... I'm drawn to you.
我就感觉 被你吸引住了
Yeah, and you didn't before?
你以前没有这种感觉吗
No, I love -- I love hal.
没有 我爱 我爱哈尔
This... this feels different.
这个 这种感觉不一样
God, this is so intense.
天哪 这种感觉太强烈了
I...
我...
I really want to kiss you right now.
我现在太想吻你了
Don't.
不要
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know.
我知道
Oh, God.
天哪
Looks like we're in the clear... for the time being.
看来我们暂时 不会遇到阻碍了
I owe you all an apology.
我应该向大家道歉
I misled you, put you at unnecessary risk,
我误导了你们 给你们带来了不必要的危险
and we did not even retrieve the essential item we came for.
而且我们甚至没有拿到我们要找的东西
We'll just have to dig a little harder
我们回去之后
when we get back, Cochise.
努力点把飞船挖出来就是了 科奇斯
How are you doing?
你怎么样
It hurts...
很疼
like a thousand needles sticking into me.
就像一千多根针在扎我
Bet it does.
我想也是
Sorry about being such an idiot about Mira.
很抱歉我在米拉的事上犯傻了
You're 13.
你才13岁
puppy love is not easy,
早恋也不容易
especially when it's life-and-death.
特别是在生死攸关的时候
It's not puppy love, dad.
这不是早恋 老爸
I'd tell you to forget about her, but I doubt you could.
我想让你忘了她 但我觉得你未必能做到
Strange as it sounds,
听上去可能有些奇怪
you should try to remember the feeling you had for her.
但那应该记住你对她的感觉
The feeling is important.
这种感觉很重要
Why?
为什么
'Cause it's pretty rare in life when you meet somebody
因为你在生活中 很难遇到一个
who cares about you as much as you do about them.
彼此都很在意对方的人
Hey, how did things go with Maggie?
玛吉怎么样了
Fine. Good.
还行 挺好
Those-- those spikes of yours --
你的那些 刺钉
they help you heal quickly, right?
它们能帮你很快愈合 对吧
Yeah. Good.
是的 很好
You were supposed to help Maggie adjust to her spikes.
你应该帮玛吉适应她的刺钉
doesn't mean it's open season on my girlfriend.
并不意味着可以对我女朋友有想法
Hal, I would never You know what, Ben?
哈尔 我绝不会 本
Just save it, okay? Because I saw you.
省省吧 我都看见了
And, look, I get it.
我明白
She's gorgeous. She's amazing. But she's mine.
她很漂亮 很出众 但她是我的人
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I didn't see your leash on her.
我没看见她脖子上有你的链子
Just stay away from her.
离她远点
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表