剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
and you've fallen off the wagon again? Is that it?
就旧瘾复发吗 是吗
I'll tell you, you got one hell of a commitment
告诉你 你承诺过要保持清醒的
to sobriety, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Okay, you might want to shut up right about now.
你现在也许该闭嘴了
Maybe you should think twice before you go on
也许你应该先考虑清楚
giving these big public speeches about the old Sarah
再去到处进行演讲 说着以前的莎拉
and the new Sarah and how you're off all this crap.
和现在的莎拉 还有你戒掉了这东西
'cause you know what? I actually believed you.
知道吗 我居然真的信了
What an idiot, huh?
我真是傻♥逼♥啊
Took the words right out of my mouth.
我刚想这么说
Matt's turned into quite the soldier --
马特成为了一名真正的战士
Hiking for hours, low rations, no complaints.
跋涉几个小时 吃得很少 也不抱怨
Are you sure it was a good idea to bring him?
你确定带上他是个好主意吗
Cochise said it was low-risk.
科奇斯说风险很低
It's got to be safer than that reclamation project.
肯定比开垦计划要安全
There's enough sprained ankles and cuts
在那里扭伤的脚踝和伤口
to last a lifetime there.
一辈子都好不完
What's that smell?
什么味道
I think it's chlorine.
我觉得是氯气
There are lethal patches of toxicity throughout this area.
这片地区有致命的毒气
Matthew, if you'll open your duffel bag.
马修 你打开行李袋
Uh, sure.
好
You'll all need to put one of these on.
你们都得戴上
Oh, lovely.
真好
Any particular reason
你究竟为何
you decided to hide your stash in a toxic dump?
要在毒废料场藏东西
The toxicity is an effective deterrent to scavengers.
毒气能有效防止食腐动物入侵
We Volm can breathe chlorine.
我们沃尔姆可以呼吸氯气
The cache is buried 4 feet below this cistern.
补给站在这个水箱下面四英尺的地方
I assume you have a way to access it.
你应该有办法进去吧
Matt!
马特
Mira?
米拉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Hang in there.
坚持住
She gonna be okay?
她会没事的吧
I can breathe.
我能呼吸了
You'll be all right over here, away from that crap.
你在这里待着 离那边远点就没事
What are you doing out here?
你怎么会在这里
I finally got out.
我终于出来了
I did it, Matt. I escaped.
我做到了 马特 我逃出来了
Matt told us a lot about you.
马特跟我们说了你的很多事
Sounds like you guys looked out for each other at that camp.
看来你俩在集中营里互相照顾
Matt kept me alive.
马特救了我的命
I was afraid I'd never get out of there.
我真害怕我永远也逃不出来
Yeah, how did you?
你怎么逃出来的
I did just what you told me to.
我是照你的吩咐做的
I pretended to go along with them until they let me graduate.
我假装和他们相处融洽 直到他们让我毕业
What was that like?
感觉怎么样
Oh, man, it was so weird.
太古怪了
Team leader Kent taught me all these things,
队长肯特教了我很多
like how to find refugees, escapees, militias,
比如怎么找难民 逃亡者和军人
how to get them to trust you, how to raise the alarm.
如何让他们信任你 如何发警报
Wait. W-what does that mean, raise the alarm?
等等 你说发警报是什么意思
There was this whistle that we were supposed to blow
如果我们发现外人 就该吹响
if we found any outsiders.
一个口哨
They especially wanted us to track down family members --
他们特别想让我们找到家庭成员
People that would trust us.
找到相信我们的人
The whistle calls a beamer strike.
口哨会叫来激光飞船 进行袭击
And then the Skitters come?
然后迅猎兽会来吗
No, team leaders from the youth camp I was held in.
不 青年集中营的队长们会来
They capture the dissidents and take them back to the Espheni.
抓住这些异议分子 然后带回艾士芬尼
Where's your whistle?
你的口哨呢
I-I threw it in the river as soon as I left.
我一出来就把它丢进了河里
I didn't want any part of that thing.
我才不想要那些东西
I'm so glad you found me.
真高兴你找到了我
Pretty lucky.
真走运
I was hiding in the woods,
我躲在树林里
watching the road for someone who would take me with them.
看着道路 等着会带我和他们一起走的人
And then you all came along, and I thought I saw Matt,
然后你们来了 我以为我看见了马特
but I figured it was just wishful thinking.
但我猜那只是我痴心妄想
So, you just happened to come across us?
所以你刚好碰到我们吗
At a Volm weapons cache.
在沃尔姆补给站
Yeah, I had no idea.
我完全不知道
Please, you have to believe me.
拜托 你们必须得相信我
Mira, what I have to do is keep everybody safe. Stand up.
米拉 这样做是为了大家的安全 站起来
Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸 你要干什么
Dad, she's my friend!
爸爸 她是我的朋友
I know. I hope that's true, Matt,
我知道 希望那是真的 马特
but I'm not gonna take any chances.
但我不会冒险
Can't just leave her here!
不能把她扔在这里啊
We're not gonna leave her here.
我们不会把她扔在这里
She's gonna rest here while we do what we came to do.
她要在这里歇着 直到我们完成过来的任务
Are these tubes or tentacles?
这些是管道还是触手
Espheni technology mimics a musculoskeletal system.
艾士芬尼科技模仿的是肌肉骨骼系统
The cords are connected, and their movement is coordinated.
线是连起来的 它们的动作是协调的
So, if I pull on... this cord...
所以 如果我拉动这根线
Something moved. I heard something.
有东西动了 我听到了
Try another.
试试另外一根
That came from over here.
是从那边传来的
These two are connected.
这两条绳子是相连的
We have to get inside these walls
我们得进到墙里面
and map the connections between the cords,
标注线之间的联♥系♥
Create a diagnostic
得出一个判断结论
showing which cords control which movements.
表明哪根线控制什么动作
Which we can't get to until the beamer has been unearthed.
只有挖出激光飞船 我们才能做到
You really think those concussion ordnances
你真的觉得震荡炮
can do the trick?
能完成任务吗
Okay, I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你默认了
Why are you following me?!
为什么跟着我
Because nobody walks away from me!
因为没人能离开我
Oh, god. Think much of yourself, Pope?
是吗 以为自己很了不起啊 珀普
What do you care?! Do you want me to be in pain?!
关你什么事 你想让我痛苦吗
Is that it?! Right now?! yes!
是吗 没错
Think this used to be a museum. You know what?
这里以前是个博物馆 知道吗
Just -- just leave me alone.
让我一个人待着
Shut up, already!
闭嘴啊
What?
什么
No, not you.
不是说你
I can hear Pope and Sarah's conversation,
我能听见珀普和莎拉的对话
and Pope's being a jerk.
珀普很凶
Sarah's voice is a really shrill voice.
莎拉的声音好尖
You'll get used to that.
你会习惯的
Do you listen to everyone's conversations all the time?
你总能听到所有人的对话吗
No, not anymore. You, um... you learn to tune things out.
现在不会 你会慢慢学会怎么无视的
You know what? Get lost!
那你就走好了
God, I want them out of my head!
天哪 我希望这些声音消失
Focus on something else. Come here.
转移一下注意力 这边
It's okay. Come on. We could easily make this jump.
没事 来吧 从这儿跳下去很容易的
No, no, uh, I don't want to.
不要 我不想跳
It's a piece of cake. Come on. I'll show you.
很简单的 来吧 我教你
Ben, just leave me alone, all right?
本 你别管我了行吗
Back off.
走开
It's okay. I -- I know it feels weird.
没事的 我知道感觉会有点怪
No, it doesn't feel weird. It feels invasive.
不是怪 是被侵入的感觉
Like something's crawling inside of me, taking me over,
就好像我身体内有东西在爬 在侵占我
and there's nothing I can do about it.
但我却毫无办法
Maggie, I promise, one day,
玛吉 我保证 有天
you're gonna love your new powers.
你会爱上你的新能力
You're gonna be stronger and more badass than ever.
你会比以前更强更霸气
That sounds pretty sweet.
这话真中听
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表