剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
我认为这样非常浪费时间
We'd further exhaust ourselves by morning.
天亮之前 我们就会累倒了
Shak, I was being sarcastic.
沙 我那是在讽刺
What I have to suggest is...
我要说的这个办法...
highly irregular.
非常...不寻常
Easy there, chief.
放松点 老大
You're quick on the draw, aren't you?
拔枪还挺快的嘛
Suppose I've gotten that way, yeah.
大概是习惯了吧
It's too quiet out here. It makes me feel uneasy.
这里太安静了 让我觉得不对劲
Like there's Skitters' eyes on us.
像迅猎兽在盯着我们
Sometimes there are.
有时候这话没错
So, how did you hear about the Ghost?
你是怎么听说过幽灵战士的
Well, we came across
我们碰过几个
a couple of people that you liberated.
你救出来的人
Oh, come on, man. You're famous.
哥们 你很有名的
Mormon farmhouse.
摩♥门♥教♥徒的农舍
Fully stocked.
满是储备
It's almost too good to be true.
这种经历简直好到不可置信
The lord works in mysterious ways.
上帝行事神秘
Mysterious?
是神秘吗
Or suspicious?
还是可疑
You calling me a liar, friend?
你觉得我在说谎吗 朋友
Cooper!
库普
Hey, Coop! Get over here!
库普 过来
We were right about those guys.
这些人果然不对劲
Where's my dad? He's gone.
我爸爸在哪 他不见了
Whoa, hey. Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt.
马特 马特 马特 马特 马特
We're gonna find him. I promise.
我们会找到他的 我保证
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
We'll track them down, we'll find their trail.
我们跟踪他们 能找到线索
I promise.
我保证
So, imagine our surprise
想想我们有多惊喜
when the almighty ghost fell into our lap.
万能的幽灵战士居然自投罗网
You know, there's a big price on your head from the Espheni.
艾士芬尼可是巨额悬赏你这颗脑袋呢
You know that, right?
你知道的吧
Is that why you're doing this? For a bounty?
所以你这么做 是为了悬赏吗
Nothing's quite that simple, Mason.
哪有这么简单 梅森
I escaped from the Skitter farm like I told you,
跟你说了 我从迅猎兽的农场逃出来
but the group my brother and I were with got wiped out.
但我和我弟曾经的伙伴已经死光了
so the only way for us to survive
要活下去的唯一方法就是
is to start playing for the winning team.
跟着赢家走 给老大干活
I want to know what you did to my friend
你把我朋友怎么了
and my son.
还有我的儿子
Don't talk to him, Cooper. Tell me.
别跟他说话 库普 告诉我
I heard the shots.
我听到枪声了
You want to know what I did?
你想知道我做什么了吗
I shot them while they slept,
我趁他们睡觉的时候开了枪
tucked away in their sleeping bags.
然后把睡袋里的尸体扔了
They didn't know what hit them.
他们都不知道是死在谁手里
In their sleeping bags?
睡袋里吗
You son of a bitch!
你个王八蛋
You couldn't even Look them in the eye when you did it?!
你动手的时候连看都不敢看一眼
Hey, you. Shut up.
给我闭嘴
You don't give us any trouble... or you're next.
少找麻烦 不然你就是下一个
Come on! Let's go!
快点 走
Come on.
快
Let's go.
走啊
She's burning up.
她发高烧了
Lexie?
亚蕾克西
She was so upset. And then she just collapsed.
她刚刚非常生气 接着就晕倒了
You shouldn't have done that to her.
你不应该那样对她的
When she's mad, she has a hard time controlling her powers.
她生气的时候 很难控制自己的能力
I didn't do anything to her, Lourdes.
我什么都没做 卢尔德
Maybe they did. Maybe you did.
也许是别人 也许是你
Your daughter's very special.
你的女儿非常特别
Well, inexplicable, really.
无法言明的特别
Knowing her has had a profound effect upon me.
了解她 对我产生了极大的影响
Just seeing what the human psyche is capable of
看到人类灵魂所能达到的境界
inspired me.
让我深受启发
She inspires everyone.
她启发了所有人
All right.
好了
Well, I'm gonna take a blood sample. But I'm not su--
我需要采集血样 但我不确定...
This can't be right.
不可能
Must be broken.
一定是仪器坏了
118?
47.8度
How is that possible?
怎么可能
It isn't.
不可能
Anything over 108,
体温超过42.2度
and her body would be shutting down,
身体就会停止工作
her proteins breaking down, melting away.
蛋白质分解并融化
Mom.
妈妈
Lexie?
亚蕾克西
Help me.
救我
Oh, baby. I'm trying.
宝贝 我在努力
I'm on fire.
我要烧着了
Lexie!
亚蕾克西
Just like clockwork.
分秒不差
These things are as reliable as FedEx.
它们像联邦快递一样准时
All right, it's got to be timed just right.
好了 时间刚刚好
Keep that thing tight.
绑紧了
Do you think that there's any way,
你能不能
anytime soon that you might be able to
抽空教教我
give me some pointers on how to stick it to the enemy?
怎么消灭敌人如秋风扫落叶啊
Is that some sort of euphemism?
你这是什么比喻
No. You know what I'm talking about.
没什么 你懂我的意思
Nothing fancy. Just, you know,
不要花哨的 也就是
maybe how to shoot down something ugly.
怎么把丑八怪们击倒
We'll talk about it some other time.
我们以后再说
Don't blow me off.
少敷衍我
I'm tired of running and hiding.
我受够了躲躲藏藏
I-I-I want to fight back.
我要反击
I want to take my end-of-the-world anger out
我要把我世界末日般的怒火
on someone other than a guy like you.
发泄在除你之外的人身上
All right. Then it starts now.
好吧 那就开始
Want to go for a ride?
要兜风吗
I thought you'd never ask.
还用问吗
Ready for this fastball?
尝尝快球[棒球术语]的滋味吧
In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure,
防范舱内压力突然变化
Stick your head between your legs... Kiss your ass goodbye!
请将头部置于两腿之间 去你♥妈♥的♥吧
We get what we need?
拿到要的东西了吗
Whoo! we crushed that thing like a cheap beer can!
简直跟撞倒易拉罐一样容易
Don't get cocky.
别骄傲
Highly irregular.
极其 不寻常
He's leaving breadcrumbs -- a trail for us to follow.
他撒了面包屑 给我们留下线索
Don't worry, Matt. We're gonna find him.
不要担心 马特 我们会找到他的
These idiots don't even know we're tracking them.
这些傻瓜们都不知道我们在跟踪
They can't be far beyond that ridge.
他们应该就在那山脊附近
They'll have to make camp soon.
应该很快就得扎营了
That's where we'll ambush them.
我们就在那里伏击他们
Uh, well, you want to get revenge on these guys, huh?
你想找他们报仇是吧
Not just revenge. I want to punish them.
不只是报仇 我要惩罚他们
Make them pay for what they've done.
让他们为自己的所作所为付出代价
I want to make them pay, too, Matt.
我也想让他们付出代价 马特
I've lost my mom, maybe my brothers,
我已经失去了妈妈 兄弟姐妹也下落不明
my sister, now my dad.
现在又是我爸爸
You don't mess with my family. Hey, Matt
他们胆敢惹我家人 马特
They deserve whatever they're gonna get.
他们都是罪有应得
Yeah, I-I understand that... you're angry.
我理解你 你很愤怒
I'm angry, too, but, believe me,
我也很生气 可是相信我
when someone hurts your family, it --
一旦家人被伤害 会...
It can make you...
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表