剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We will begin transforming our selected human adults
我们将在48小时候后准时开始
in precisely 48 hours.
转化被选中的成人
What happens when we refuse to go along?
如果我们拒绝服从呢
Did you willingly go along
目前为止我们所做的一切
with anything we've chosen to do so far?
你们何曾顺意服从过
We will select the best
我们会挑选你们种族中
and the brightest of your race to join us.
最聪颖最优秀的人加入我们
This is a process we've taken months to perfect.
我们花费数月时间才完善好转化过程
We're doing it even now, as we speak.
在我们谈话之际 准备已然在进行当中
Anyone who resists will simply serve
任何作出抵抗的人类
in a less-conscious form.
将会成为失去意识的空壳
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
You'll find out soon enough,
你很快就会知道了
because your family will be first in line
如果你拒绝我们的提议的话
if you refuse our offer.
你的家人将会是首批的实验对象
Pope!
珀普
Look.
看
Wait a second. That's part of the wall.
等等 这是电网的一部分
Which means that whatever is on the other side of it
意味着在电网的另一头
is outside the wall.
就是墙外的世界
That's daylight.
外面有日光
You're the kind of leader we need.
你正是我们所需要的领袖人物
Help this transition go smoothly,
若你肯协助转化计划的完成
and your family will be spared.
你的家人将被赦免
I need your answer now.
我要马上听到你的答案
Let's roll!
走起
You have a decision to make.
你要做出决定
You and your family can be spared
你和你的家人能免于加入
from the great transformation that is to come.
即将发生的伟大的转换计划
Your leadership and courage
你的领袖能力以及勇气
will be invaluable as the crucial human link
将会成为我们的战斗机器及新军队之间
between our war machine and the new army.
最强而有力的人类连接
Choose, Tom Mason -- evolution or extinction?
做出选择吧 汤姆·梅森 进化或是灭亡
Here! Come get some, you bastards!
吃我们一记 混♥蛋♥们
Tick, tick, boom, baby!
炸你个粉身碎骨
How can there be more than one ghost?
为什么会有那么多个幽灵战士
Your friends will pay severely.
你的朋友们会付出惨痛的代价
That's where they're clustering...
原来它们聚集在这里...
underground hatch.
地底巢穴
All its power...
它们所有的能量
is from here.
都来源于此
Down the tether.
通过系链传递而下
Got what I came for.
我此行的目的达到了
Matt. I was waiting for you.
马特 我一直在等你
I thought we could walk over together.
想着我们可以一起过去
Okay.
好的
But should we be doing this?
但我们可以牵手吗
The New Coalition
新联盟
doesn't have any rules against holding hands...
没有禁止牵手的规则
At least, I don't think they do.
至少我不知道有这样的规则
We could ask Kent.
我们可以问问肯特
Come on. We're going to be late.
快走吧 我们要迟到了
A-awesome.
好极了
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
I don't know.
我也不知道
We're a little late, but they should have waited for us.
我们是晚了点儿 但他们应该会等我们
Get out of here, Mira.
快离开这 米拉
What? Just go.
怎么了 先离开就是了
Hurry. Go.
快走
Can I help you, Mr. Mason?
有什么能帮到你吗 梅森先生
I was just looking for Skip.
只是想来找斯科普
Skip graduated. When?
斯科普毕业了 什么时候
He didn't say anything.
他从没跟我说过
Some people like their privacy.
有些人很注重隐私
Another boy will be moving in tomorrow -- Hector.
另一个男孩明天会搬进来 海克特
He's very bright. You're gonna like him.
他很聪明 你会喜欢他的
You know, Matt,
你知道吗 马特
I see all sorts of potential in you,
我认为你有很大的潜力
so I'm gonna keep my eye on you.
所以我会特别留意你
Thank you, team leader.
谢谢领队
You okay, Lexi? You need anything?
还好吗亚蕾克西 要什么东西吗
Yeah, I'm fine, Ben. Thanks.
我没事 本 谢了
What is that?
这是什么
One plus one equals three.
一加一等于三 超常现象
Ohh, Lexi. I'm sorry, Ben.
亚蕾克西 抱歉本 没拦住她
What are you doing to her?
你要对她做什么
This has nothing to do with you, Lourdes.
这跟你没任何关系 卢尔德
Give me that. I'm her doctor.
把血给我 我是她的医生
She consented to this procedure.
她授意我这样做
Let it go, Lourdes. She can't consent.
别这样卢尔德 她没权利
Only I can consent, and I don't want you touching her.
只有我能给授意你 而我不想你碰她
You don't want the truth to come out,
你是不想让真♥相♥大白
but the truth could save her.
但真♥相♥能救她的命
You're trying to kill her.
你这样会杀了她
You want to put a name to it, say she's sick.
你想捏造事实 说她有病
She's not sick.
她没病
Let go! No, no!
放手 不 不行
Lourdes, you have to stay away from my sister!
卢尔德 你得离我妹妹远点
You're not worthy of her,
你不配拥有她
of what we've built here.
不配拥有我们建造的这一切
Stop fighting!
别吵了
You want war, more killing.
你想要战争 想要杀更多的人
You're breaking the peace!
你在打破和平
I won't let you kill her.
我不会让你杀了她
Lourdes, get away from my sister!
卢尔德 离我妹妹远点
Lourdes! Lourdes!
卢尔德 卢尔德
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's calmer.
平静多了
She's sleeping.
睡着了
I hope she's sleeping.
希望她能睡着
What the hell's going on here, Maggie?
这里到底怎么了 玛吉
Did she do that?
是她干的吗
I lot of weird things have been happening around here.
这里发生了很多奇怪的事
I don't know what to think anymore.
我都不知道该怎么想了
Lourdes... she's using Lexi.
卢尔德 她是在利用亚蕾克西
Yeah, she's got her totally snowed.
是的 她完全被蒙蔽了
Lexi's just a little kid. She's naive.
亚蕾克西只是个小孩子 她很天真
Someone could manipulate her into using her abilities
别人会控制她 利用她的能力
for something bad.
去做一些坏事
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
Keep an eye on her day and night.
从早到晚看着她
Don't let anyone have access to her we don't trust,
不要让我们不信任的人接近她
including Lourdes. That's not gonna be easy.
包括卢尔德 这可不容易做到
I don't care. We have to do it.
我不管 我们必须要这么做
If someone wants to get to her, they have to go through me.
如果有人想见她 必须经过我同意
What?
怎么了
It's nice to have another sane person in this place.
真高兴这里终于来了一个神志清醒的人
You mean someone you agree with?
你是指跟你想法一样的人
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Okay.
先不要操之过急 好吗
I mean someone I can talk to.
我是指能说的上话的人
There's no one to talk to around here.
我根本没法跟这里的人交谈
Everyone's drunk the Kool-Aid.
他们都走火入魔了
I'm glad you're here.
我真高兴你来这了
I'm not.
我可不愿意来这
But if I have to be, I'm glad I have you.
但既然无法改变 我也很高兴有你在
I think I'll go check in on her one more time.
我想我还是再去看看她吧
All right, I'll see you in the morning. Yeah.
好的 明天早晨见
I shouldn't have killed the Skitter
我不应该在迅猎兽
while you were connected to it.
还联♥系♥着你的时候杀死它
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表