剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
That's it.
到了
That's the rendezvous I worked out with Cochise.
这是我和科奇斯敲定的碰头地点
Not a moment too soon.
时不我待
People need rest, food, time to care for the wounded.
人们需要休息 食物 治疗伤员的时间
They're gonna get it.
他们会得到的
No! Beamers!
不好 激光飞船
Take cover!
找掩护
Clear!
安全了
That's their third patrol since sunrise.
这是日出后它们的第三次巡逻
We must have made the top of the Espheni most wanted list.
我们一定上了艾士芬尼的通缉名单头条
Yeah, well, they can't be too happy
我们逃离了它们的监狱
we escaped from their little prison.
它们肯定不高兴
Burned an overlord to a crisp.
把一个领主烧成了渣
All in a day's work.
不足为奇
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Nah. When those beamers went over,
没有 那些激光飞船过来时
I thought I saw something back the way we came from.
我以为在来的那条路上看见了什么东西
I... Okay.
我... 好了
You all right? Got your back.
你没事吧 我掩护你
What's the matter?
怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Dad!
爸爸
Somebody here's got a bead on us.
这里有人瞄准了我们
Cochise is expecting us!
科奇斯在等我们
Tom Mason.
汤姆·梅森
You have made it.
你来了
Tom, Hal, Colonel Weaver,
汤姆 哈尔 韦弗上校
this is my second-in-command, Shak-chic Il Sha Shesash.
这是我的副官 沙-奇·伊·沙·希什
You're a tall one there, Shaq.
你真高 沙
Shak-chic.
是沙-奇
Isn't that what I said?
我说的不就是这个吗
I am glad to see you free again, my friend.
我的朋友 看见你又自♥由♥了 我真高兴
And the rest of your people?
你们其他人呢
A few of them split off from us.
有一些和我们分开了
But at last count, we had 71 people with us.
但我上次统计时 有71个人和我们一起
I am sorry we do not have more to offer.
抱歉我们没能给你们更好的
This is a temporary --
这是临时的...
We're grateful for whatever you're able to provide.
不管你能提供什么 我们都很感激
I do have some good news.
的确有个好消息
I have located your son Matt.
我找到了你儿子马特
You saw him? Yes.
你看见他了吗 是
In an Espheni camp to the north.
在北边的一个艾士芬尼营地里
Unlike the one you escaped from, it is populated by children.
和你逃出来的营地不同 里面都是孩子
But come inside. I will show you where.
进来吧 我告诉你在哪里
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢 我的朋友
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你可能饿了
I wouldn't be down here if I didn't believe
如果不相信你的潜能
in your potential, Matthew.
我根本不会过来 马修
What do you want, Kent?
你想要什么 肯特
Just the names of the others involved in your escape plan.
你的逃跑计划中还有谁的名字
Just explain it to me.
跟我解释一下
How could you side with them?
你怎么可以站它们那边
You're a human being.
你是人类
This isn't kickball, Matthew.
这不是足球 马修
There are no sides, only the truth.
没有哪边 只有真♥相♥
The Espheni are our friends.
艾士芬尼是我们的朋友
They tried to destroy the world.
它们想毁灭世界
They defended themselves, as anyone would when attacked.
它们保护自己 谁被袭击时都会这样做
They attacked us! I was there! I saw it!
是它们袭击了我们 我亲眼所见
You're a child. You don't know what you saw.
你是个孩子 不知道自己看到了什么
Only a few years ago,
仅仅几年前
the world was a mess -- global warming,
世界简直一团糟 全球变暖
financial corruption, terrorism everywhere.
金融腐♥败♥ 到处都有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
The Espheni offered us a chance to start over,
艾士芬尼给了我们一个重新开始的机会
but our leaders didn't trust them.
但我们的领导者不信任它们
They attacked without provocation.
他们无缘无故进行攻击
You can't really believe that.
你不会信那些鬼话吧
It's not about what I believe!
重点不是我信什么
It's about the truth.
而是真♥相♥
This is a new beginning, and you can join us.
这是个新开始 你可以加入我们
Just give me those names.
告诉我那些名字
There was no one else.
没有别人了
This isn't a shakedown, Matthew.
这不是调整期 马修
Soon it will never occur to you to sow dissent.
你很快就不会再播撒谬论了
It just takes time to distinguish
你只需要时间来分辨
between the real world and the fantasy of a child's world.
真正的世界和孩子眼里的幻想世界
We have been using airborne recon drones --
我们使用了空中侦察无人机
A fraction of the size of your common housefly.
比普通家蝇还要小
They provide us an aerial view of our current position.
提供了我们目前位置的鸟瞰图
That's how you found Matt's location -- using those drones?
你就是用无人机找到马特的位置的吗
Correct. Almost inadvertently, in fact.
对 其实是偶然间发现的
It is a day's trek on foot.
走路要一天时间
We'll leave A.S.A.P.
我们立刻动身
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起
Listen, this is personal.
这是私事
Someone needs to hold down the fort while we're gone.
我们不在时 得有人守住这里
You need me...
你需要我...
'cause I'm the one who knows
因为我知道
what you're going through as a father.
你作为父亲的心情
Ever since those monsters took Jeanne,
自从那些怪物夺走珍
I've been the same.
我感同身受
And you know that if I knew where she was,
你也知道 如果我得知了她的下落
there's nothing that could stop me
没什么能阻止我
from going after her.
去找她
You know, a parent's instinct is to protect.
父母的天性是保护
It will make you do stupid, reckless things.
这会让你做愚蠢鲁莽的事情
Are we talking about me, or are we talking about you?
我们说的是我还是你
I'm talking, so you listen.
我在说话 你听好了
You're biting off more than you can chew.
你这是螳臂当车
I'm gonna make sure you don't choke on it.
我要保证你不会自食其果
All right, then.
那好吧
It's your show till we get back. All right.
我们回来前 一切都交给你了 好
You'll need to scavenge food, water,
你得寻找食物 水
weapons if you can find them.
武器 如果能找到的话
2nd Mass needs to get back to fighting strength.
马萨诸塞州第二团需要积累战斗力
That's a tall order.
这是苛求
I wouldn't be giving it to you
如果我不知道你能胜任
if I didn't know you could handle it. You're ready.
是不会交给你这个任务的 你准备好了
Those bastards aren't gonna quit until they find us.
那些混♥蛋♥找不到我们是不会罢休的
Stay undercover. Do not move from this position.
保持隐蔽 不要离开这里
Cochise. Perimeter patrols around the clock, four-hour shifts.
科奇斯 巡逻周边 四小时换人
We'll be back in 48 hours...
我们会在48小时内回来
Come hell or high water.
无论如何
Give them hell.
给它们点颜色看看
What's going on?
出什么事了
I thought I heard something -- some kind of animal.
我以为我听到了声音 动物的叫声
Cougar or bobcat wouldn't be unheard of
在美国的这块地方 听到美洲狮
in this part of the country.
或山猫的声音也不足为奇
Colonel Weaver is displaying somewhat...erratic behavior.
韦弗上校的行为有些古怪
I know.
我知道
Don't worry. He'll come through.
别担心 他会想明白
Can't really blame him.
不能责怪他
The Espheni patrols have been all over us since our escape.
我们逃走后 艾士芬尼就一直在巡逻找我们
Dan. We got to move. Come on.
丹 我们得走了 快
I'll take point.
我领头
Everything we grow here has a purpose.
我们在这里种的一切都是有目的的
This is a natural antibiotic.
这是天然抗生素
Peace be with you.
平安与你同在
These people -- they worship you.
这些人们 他们崇拜你
They're just grateful to have found a place of peace.
他们只是找到了一块安宁之地 心怀感激
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表