剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not afraid to kill.
我并不害怕杀人
You know that.
这点你也清楚的
But I try really hard
但是我也要尽量
to make sure I only kill those who deserve it.
确保我杀的都是该杀之人
I'm not ready to say that about Lexi.
我还不确定亚蕾克西属于其中之一
Not ready?
还不确定
Boy you're something else.
你真行
Dad, I talked to the Volm.
爸 我和沃尔姆谈了
They're leaving.
他们要走了
They're convinced that Lexi is gonna come out of that thing
他们认为当亚蕾克西出来时
more dangerous than we could have ever imagined.
会超乎我们想象的危险
Now, we got to do something. We got to leave --
我们不能听之任之 要不我们就离开
Or what -- kill her?
不然呢 杀掉她吗
Yes, she could be dangerous. I accept that.
是 她可能会很危险 我接受
I accepted that fact a long time ago.
我早就接受这个事实了
I need you to accept the fact that you may not know
我希望你也能接受你并不完全
every damn thing going on inside that cocoon.
了解那个茧这个事实
We know what she's done!
我知道她都干过什么
And, yes, you're right -- she hasn't hurt anybody yet.
你说的没错 她现在还没有伤人
Do you remember a couple of years ago
你还记得几年前
when you came off that Espheni ship?
你从艾士芬尼飞船上下来时吗
You told me to keep an eye on you,
你让我盯紧你
and if you did anything strange,
如果你有任何异常举动
anything to endanger the people,
任何会伤害到大家的举动
that I needed to stop you by whatever means necessary.
我要不择手段的阻止你
You wanted to protect your family.
你想保护家人
You guys are my family.
你们就是我的家人
And this... is my family.
外面那些人 也都是我的家人
I got to protect them by whatever means necessary.
我要保护好他们 不择手段
Hal.
哈尔
Do you honestly believe
你真的相信
I would let her hurt any of us, any of you?
我会让她伤害到你们大家吗
What if you can't stop her?
如果你阻止不了她呢
I can stop her.
我可以的
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿
She's my responsibility.
这是我的责任
I want everybody out of the courtyard,
大家最好都离开院子
out of harm's way.
离开危险区域
I'll stay inside with her.
我就在这里 陪着她
As will I.
我也会
Me too.
还有我
And me.
还有我
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
If she comes out and is the monster
如果她出来后 真的成为了
you all think she is, I'll take care of it,
你们口中的怪物 我会亲自解决
by whatever means necessary.
不择手段
Let's get them out of here.
让他们出去
Come on take care of it.
走吧
I couldn't save Sammy.
我过去救不了山米
I can't save Lexi.
现在也救不了亚蕾克西
Dr. Glass? Can you hear me?
格拉斯医生 你能听到吗
Dr. Glass!
格拉斯医生
I couldn't save him.
我没有救下他
I can't save her.
也救不了她
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么都做不了
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么都做不了
Speak for yourself.
那是你
I'm getting you the hell out of there.
我要把你弄醒
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, God.
天呐
How how are you There isn't time to explain.
你是怎么... 没时间解释了
I'm here.
我来了
I'm with you, and I love you.
有我陪着你 我爱你
I'm sorry about Sammy.
我为山米的事感到遗憾
I know you wanted to save him,
我知道你很想救他
just like I know you want to save me.
就像你想要救我一样
Take my hand.
拉着我的手
There's something I need you to see.
我想让你看样东西
What is this?
这是什么
It's my memory.
我的记忆
Lexi, it's time.
亚蕾克西 到时间了
Are you ready to go?
你准备好了吗
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
To your father.
去找你父亲
We're going to end this war.
我们要结束这场战争
We're going to bring peace... to everyone.
我们要给大家...带去和平
You don't need her anymore.
你不再需要她了
No.
不
Why are you showing me this?
你为什么要给我看这个
I want you to remember I needed you -- not Karen.
我想让你记得我需要你 而不是凯伦
I chose you.
我当时选择了你
I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.
现在我在这里 哪儿也不去
As long as you need me, I'm here.
只要你需要我 我就在这里
I'll always need my family.
我永远都需要我的家人
I'll always choose my family.
永远都会选择家人
But you're in the cocoon.
但是你在那个茧里
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Metamorphosis is not a bad thing.
变换形态并非坏事
But how do I get you out? How do I save you?
那我该怎么把你弄出来 我要怎么救你
You don't have to save me.
你不用救我
I'm going to save you.
是我要救你
Mommy.
妈咪
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Dr. Glass?
格拉斯医生
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Tom!
汤姆
Anne?
安
Oh, thank god.
感谢上帝
Are you all right? Did you remember anything?
你还好吗 你记起什么了吗
It's not what I remembered. It's what Lexi remembered.
不是我的记忆 是亚蕾克西的
She showed me her memory from when
她给我看了
we were both in the Espheni tower.
我们当时在艾士芬尼塔里时她的记忆
She needed me then, and she needs me now.
她需要我 现在仍旧需要我
She's not going to hurt us.
她不会伤害我们的
Okay. So... we wait.
好吧 那我们就继续等
She'll come out when she's ready.
她准备好了就会出来的
And we'll be ready for her.
我们会等她出来
Anne.
安
No, it's too hot!
小心 它很烫
It's okay.
没事
She knows I'm not a threat.
她知道我不会伤害她
Lexi.
亚蕾克西
It's me.
是我
I'm here. I heard you.
我在这 我听到了你的话
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去 就在这儿陪你
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表