剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Lexi? Are you all right?
亚蕾克西 你没事吧
Her eyes.
她的眼睛
What happened to her eyes?
她的眼睛怎么了
Lexi?! Lexi! Oh!
亚蕾克西 亚蕾克西
Lexi?
亚蕾克西
Honey?
宝贝儿
Lexi?
亚蕾克西
Mom?
妈妈
I'm here. We're both here.
我在这里 我们都在
It's me.
我在
Tom Mason?
汤姆·梅森
You remember.
你记得
I'm your father.
我是你♥爸♥爸
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Is there anything you need?
你需要什么吗
We're so glad you're all right, that you're back with us.
你没事太好了 很高兴你回到我们身边
I have to go. Go, Lexi?
我得走了 去哪儿 亚蕾克西
No, you can't go anywhere
不 你哪儿也不能去
until I've had a chance to calm everybody down out there.
我得先让外面的人冷静下来
I could hear them. Their fear, their hatred.
我能听到他们的心声 充满了恐惧与仇恨
They wanted to hurt me. No.
他们想伤害我 不
We didn't know what was going on in there.
我们不知道里面是怎么回事
People were afraid that you were gonna come out...
大家害怕你出来会变得...
different, dangerous.
不一样 很危险
The faithful never believed that, not for a second.
忠诚的人完全不会这样认为
I am different.
我是不一样了
I tried to help those who lived here
我努力帮助住在这里的人
to make peace with their enemies,
跟他们的敌人休战
but I see now there's no use.
但我现在明白那没有用了
Humans cannot let go of their warlike ways.
人类没法放弃战争
So it's time for me to leave here.
所以我该离开这里了
I don't understand.
我不明白
You spoke to me when you were in the cocoon.
你在茧里时和我谈过
You said you would always need your family.
你说永远都需要你的家庭
You misunderstood. Not this family.
你搞错了 不是这个家
Your hearts are filled with violence.
你们的心里满是暴♥力♥
I try to show you another path,
我想向你们展示另一条路
but you don't have the courage to change.
但你们没勇气改变
There's nothing more I can do.
我无法为你们的任何一个人
For any of you.
做到更多了
Wait, please.
请等等
Lexi...I never gave up on the dream.
亚蕾克西 我从未放弃过梦想
For that, I will always be grateful to you, Lourdes.
为此我会一直感谢你 卢尔德
Lexi, you're right. They are afraid of you.
亚蕾克西 你说得对 他们是怕你
They may try to hurt you. Let them try.
他们可能会伤害你 让他们试试吧
Lexi. Lexi.
亚蕾克西 亚蕾克西
Lexi, wait!
亚蕾克西 等等
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Don't take another step. I mean it.
别再走了 我是认真的
Pope, trust me. Don't do it.
珀普 相信我 别这样做
If she wanted to hurt us, she would have done it by now.
如果她想伤害我们 早就下手了
At every step, you people respond with violence.
你们每一步都以暴♥力♥回应
You Masons are always so damn eager
你们梅森家的人总是很急切地
to make excuses for one of your own.
为自家人找借口
I'm leaving. Don't try to stop me.
我要走了 别拦着我
Lexi, wait. Please, take me with you.
亚蕾克西 等等 请带我一起
Before I met you, I'd lost everything.
我遇见你之前失去了一切
I-I didn't know who I was anymore,
我都不知道自己是谁了
and you saved me.
而你救了我
You're in so much pain.
你好痛苦
These last few months,
过去的几个月里
you've given me a reason to go on.
你给了我活下去的理由
Without you, I can't...
没了你 我无法...
I won't. I'm afraid.
我不会... 我很害怕
Poor Lourdes.
可怜的卢尔德
Would you like me to set you free?
你想让我帮你自♥由♥吗
Oh, thank you, Lexi.
谢谢你 亚蕾克西
You know I'll always be beside you.
你知道我会一直在你身旁
Yes. Always in my heart, Lourdes.
是的 我一直都知道 卢尔德
Breathe deeply.
深呼吸
Wait. What are you -- what are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
Don't be scared.
别害怕
Lexi! Lexi, stop it! Lexi!
亚蕾克西 住手 亚蕾克西
I'm not doing this!
我不能控制自己了
Just let go.
放松就好
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
Somebody take a shot!
快开枪啊
Lourdes! Lourdes! Lourdes!
卢尔德 卢尔德 卢尔德
Where did she go?!
她去哪里了
She's gone.
卢尔德死了
It's not fair.
这不公平
She was so young.
她还很年轻
She was just a frightened med student
刚跟我一起工作时
when she came to work with me.
她只是个吓坏了的医学生
But she became so much more than just a friend.
但她不止是我的朋友
She was my kid sister.
还是我的小妹妹
And I loved her.
我爱她
Goodbye, Lourdes.
再见 卢尔德
I'm so sorry, Hal.
真抱歉 哈尔
Yeah, well, I think it might be a little late for that, dad.
这句道歉可能有点晚了 爸爸
I tried to warn you, and you wouldn't listen.
我试过警告你 但你听不进去
'Cause she's a Mason.
因为她是梅森家的人
She a Mason now? Lexi still family?!
她现在还是吗 亚蕾克西还是家人吗
Yes, she is.
是的
Well, that's a problem, isn't it?
那就是个问题了 对吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
He's wrong.
他错了
He's not wrong. I made a promise to everybody.
他没错 我跟大家保证过
That if Lexi came out dangerous, I would deal with it.
如果亚蕾克西变成威胁 我会处理的
But I am so...
但我是如此...
conditioned to protect and defend
习惯于机械式的保护
and rationalize and excuse by rote.
辩解 找借口
It's...it's poisonous,
这很讨厌
because regardless of the fact that I love her,
因为虽然我爱她
we need to look at this, Anne, right now.
但我们现在就得调查此事 安
How could she do it?
她怎么可以这样做
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you see her face?
你看见她的脸了吗
Lourdes was begging for her life,
卢尔德在求她饶命
and it looks almost as if she's enjoying it.
而她看上去好像是在享受
Oh, stop. I'm not gonna stop!
别说了 我要继续说
This is our daughter!
这是我们的女儿
Those monsters, they took control of her,
那些怪物 控制了她
they're to blame. Lexi didn't do that!
该怪它们 亚蕾克西没有做那种事
You know it!
你知道的
And it is because we love her
就因为我们爱她
that we are the only ones that can save her, Tom!
所以我们是唯一能拯救她的人 汤姆
Please.
拜托
I hope you're right.
我希望你说得对
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I just...I need you to make me a promise.
我只是 我需要你向我保证
Just don't quit on us.
别放弃我们
I'm not gonna quit.
我不会放弃的
Couldn't if I tried.
我不忍♥心
This equipment is not capable of that kind of analysis.
这器材没法进行那种分♥析♥
All I can confirm
我只能确认
is that Lexi has gone through a transformation.
亚蕾克西经历了改变
Is there any sign that she's being controlled,
有迹象显示她是被控制了吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表