剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
It cannot be that simple.
不可能这么简单
You saw these lights come on?
你看见这些灯亮了
Yeah, when these solar panels were exposed to the moon,
对 太阳能板放在月亮下
Which I guess makes them lunar panels.
或许就变成了月亮能板
Hey, you remember in the camp,
还记不记得在集中营里
when we figured out that the laser wall
我们发现激光围墙
was powered by the dirigible?
是靠飞艇供能的
Right. I think the same principle is at play here,
对 我觉得这里可能也是同一原理
except on a much bigger scale.
只不过尺度大很多
I think the Espheni are powering all their tech
我觉得艾士芬尼全部科技所需的能量
off the same power source.
都来自同一能量源
Moonlight? No.
月光 不
A form of energy beamed from the moon.
是从月亮发出的一种能量波
Wireless electricity.
无线电能
Tesla thought it was possible.
特斯拉曾认为这是不可能的
The Espheni must have finally perfected it.
艾士芬尼一定是设法完善了
And it suggests that the Espheni power core,
这也意味着艾士芬尼的能量核
which our Volm recon teams have found so difficult
我们的侦察小组费了无数心思
to locate here on earth,
想在地球上找到的能量核
was never on earth in the first place.
从来就不在地球上
It was just... over our heads.
一直就在 我们头顶上
Hey, Cochise, don't beat yourself up so badly.
科奇斯 别对自己这么苛刻
I need to be alone for a moment.
我需要单独待一会儿
So, why do you think they built the power source on the moon?
你觉得他们为什么把能量源建在月亮上
The only reason you would beam power from orbit is if --
从星球轨道上获取能量的唯一原因
You wanted to have a vantage point to power the entire planet.
就是希望能为地球各处提供能量
So, the power core on the moon
这么说 月亮上的能量源
supports every laser wall on every ghetto?
为所有集中营的所有激光围墙供能
All over the world.
全世界的
Everything else -- every skitter factory,
所有的一切 所有迅猎兽工厂
every nightmare that we haven't even imagined yet.
我们还没想象到的所有噩梦
It powers the entire Espheni war machine.
能量源为整个艾士芬尼战争机器供能
Well, then I don't see that we have many options.
这么说我们的选择不多了
We're gonna have to figure out a way to get up there,
我们得想个办法上去
blow that son of a bitch up.
把那个东西炸掉
It's on the moon.
是在月亮上
You heard that part, right? Yes!
你听到了 对吧 听到了
And I know that look you're giving me, Dan.
我知道你在想什么 丹
And I know that smile.
我也知道你在笑什么
I've seen it when you've tried to talk some crazy bastard
你劝疯子别跳楼的时候
from jumping off of a ledge.
就是这个表情
Well, guess what. Today the crazy bastard is me.
那我告诉你 今天我就是那个疯子
All right. Let's, uh -- let's talk this thing through.
好吧 咱们研究研究
Firstly, how do we gain access to it?
首先 怎么到那里
I don't know. Okay.
不知道 好吧
And I'm pretty sure that if we do unearth it,
我确定 就算咱们真找到办法
it's gonna be a little beatup. I don't know.
情况也不乐观 不知道
And, hey, if we find that "on" switch, maybe we can...
如果我们真找到了开关 或许能
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
不知道 不知道 不知道
Stop saying that!
别说了
We choose to go to the moon
我们选择去月球
not because it's easy but because it's hard.
不是因为简单 而是因为困难
Okay, so, this is funny? This is funny to you?
好吧 还开上玩笑了 你觉得好玩吗
Hang on. Let me finish the speech.
等等 等我说完
Because, believe it or not, the first time
因为不管你们信不信
that I heard that speech, I was crazy enough to think
我第一次听到的时候 我原来也没想到
that JFK was actually talking to me.
肯尼迪是在跟我说话
'Cause that is a challenge that we are willing to accept --
因为这就是我们要接受的挑战
one that we are unwilling to postpone
我们不愿再推迟
and one which we intend to win.
我们必须胜利
Okay, Tom, we cannot fly to the moon.
汤姆 我们没法飞到月亮上去
W-well, we wouldn't necessarily have to fly to the moon.
我们不一定要飞上去
Cochise?
科奇斯
Just play it a little hypothetical with me.
跟我假设一下
If the power core is on the moon,
如果能量源在月亮上
wouldn't it follow the Espheni have some kind of base up there?
那里是不是应该有艾士芬尼的某种基地
In all likelihood, yes.
应该是的
Okay, well, since we know that beamers are controlled remotely,
既然我们知道激光飞船是遥控的
if we can figure out a way
如果我们能找到一个方法
to set the moon base as a destination,
把月球基地设置为目的地
wouldn't all we need to do is hitch a ride?
咱们不就只需要搭个便车吗
I cannot believe I am saying this,
我都不相信我会这么说
but it is not as crazy as it sounds.
你这话并没有听上去那么疯狂
You're right. It's crazier.
这话比听上去疯多了
I honestly don't see any other alternative.
只有这一个办法
I mean, think about it.
仔细想想
You...close down a skitter factory,
摧毁了一个迅猎兽工厂
liberate a camp.
解放了一个集中营
What then -- we move on to the next one
然后呢 我们再去下一个目标
and we save the world one bloodbath at a time?!
一次次地浴血奋战拯救世界吗
I don't think so!
我不这么认为
We got to shut them all down at the same time, at the source.
一次性把它们彻底击败 摧毁能量源
That's the only way.
只有这个办法
Well... we do have a beamer.
我们的确有个激光飞船
A buried beamer.
被埋的飞船
So, let's unbury it.
那就把它挖出来
Think you're about full.
差不多了吧
Ah, nothing like working all day and barely making a dent.
整天工作 却完全没有进展
The Espheni blew up the whole town.
艾士芬尼炸毁了整个城
It's gonna take some time to clean it up.
得花点时间清理
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Like I just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson
就像刚和迈克·泰森打了十个回合
and he was using brass knuckles and knives
他还用了指节铜环 刀子
and a steamroller.
还有一台压路机
At least he didn't bite your ear off.
至少他没把你耳朵咬下来
What are you doing up? You ought to be resting.
你起来干什么 应该好好休息
You just had an alien-spike transplant.
你刚进行了一次外星人刺钉移植
Yeah, and now I've got alien DNA
对 现在我有外星人DNA
coursing through my veins and my muscles.
在我的血管和肌肉里驰骋
It hurts.
疼啊
I can't concentrate. I can't sit still.
无法集中精力 坐不住
I got to do something.
我得做点什么
Want to move some rubble?
想搬一些瓦砾吗
Yeah, more than anything in the world.
想 最想干的就是这个了
You're like a machine.
你就像机器一样
Hey, I just want to say,
我只是想说
I know how you feel about all this.
我知道你在这件事情上的态度
And I want to thank you for your support.
我要谢谢你的支持
I'm not supporting you.
我不是在支持你
I'm still thinking you're nuts.
我还是觉得你疯了
But as long as you've got everyone buying into your latest brand of crazy,
但如果大家都听从你最新的疯点子
I'm not gonna rain on their parade.
我不会扫大家的兴
Lord knows, they don't have anything else to hope for.
上帝知道 他们没有别的希望了
So, until they come to their senses,
所以 在他们恢复理智之前
I'm supporting them.
我会支持他们
You sure that that's what this is about.
你确定就是这样吗
I don't know what you mean.
我不懂你在说什么
Come on, Anne, I'm talking about Lexi.
安 我是说亚蕾克西
Listen, a lot's happened --
听我说 发生了很多事
stuff that we shouldn't blame each other about,
我们不应该相互埋怨
stuff that we shouldn't be keeping to ourselves.
我们也不应该封闭自己
I disagree.
我不同意
I think there are some things that are uniquely suited
我觉得有些东西就是应该
to keeping to ourselves.
好好封闭起来
This beamer's not gonna dig itself out.
这个飞船不会自己钻出来
Sure could use some more help out here.
这里需要帮忙
Where's Dingaan?
丁甘去哪儿了
He's down there with Shaq,
他和沙一起 在下面
trying to assess the beamer controls,
研究飞船的操控系统
which is difficult because the parts they need
很困难 因为他们需要的那部分
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表