剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You know, maybe the two of you are meant for each other.
也许你们俩是天生一对
No. That's not what I'm saying.
不 我不是这个意思
When Ben and I are near each other,
当我和本距离很近时
it's like the spikes are attracted to each other.
就有一种像是被刺钉链接起来了的感觉
It's totally out of our control.
这不是我们能控制的
You know, it's just so convenient
你们俩可以把
that you both have these spikes
没有自控力的责任推卸给刺钉
that you can blame for your lack of self-control.
真是方便极了
I got news for you.
也许你还不知道
Everybody's got their version of spikes.
但每个人都对刺钉有自己的看法
"Heart wants what it wants."
我的看法是 这叫心心相惜
I don't want to be with Ben.
可我并不想和本在一起
That's what I'm saying.
这才是我想说的
You know, the truth is...
你知道吗 事实是...
you just really hurt me.
你伤害了我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I should've known you --
我早该知道的
you'd try to get out of it.
你反悔了
Put your name in and sneak back and take it out, see?
放了名字然后溜回来想取出来 对吗
There's a word for people like you.
你知道你这种人叫什么吗
Yeah, what's that? Coward?
什么啊 懦夫吗
Please. I'm the one saying we should get off our ass,
拜托 提出我们应该站起来
round up some men and some weapons,
召集人们拿上武器
and frag these cockroaches.
去屠♥杀♥这些外星害虫的人就是我
Yeah, why don't you quit complaining and go do that?
那就别抱怨去做事
I would. But I can't -- not alone.
我也想 但我一个人做不到
Mason's got everybody so brainwashed --
梅森给大家都洗♥脑♥了
Is that what it is?
是这样啊
You never run out of excuses, do you, Pope?
你总是有各种借口 珀普
Why, because I don't see the point
怎么 就因为我不想
in wasting nothing but time on a wing and a prayer?
浪费时间在毫无希望的赌局上吗
You know, even if they get that beamer running,
就算他们真能启动那个激光飞船
it's gonna crash.
它也一定会坠毁
Meanwhile, the rest of us -- see, we're all sitting
与此同时 我们这些剩下的人
in one place with a giant target on our heads!
还无所事事的坐在这里成为靶子
You watch.
走着瞧吧
This little "adventure,"
这个小冒险
it's gonna end like they all end --
会和所有冒险一个下场
with a smudge on a windshield.
那就是失败
We're all just a bunch of lab rats, Cap, just waiting...
我们不过是小白鼠 上尉 在等着
for whatever delightful little Skitter experiment
看它们下次又能想出什么样的
they're brewing up next.
迅猎兽实验
Then again, you'd probably know all about that,
不过 你应该早就懂了的吧
now, wouldn't you?
不是吗
I didn't take my name out of the skull!
我没有把我的名签从颅骨里拿出来
I didn't take my name out of the skull.
我没有把我的名签从颅骨里拿出来
I just saw you do it!
我亲眼看见你这么干了
It wasn't my name. It was yours...
我拿的不是我的 是你的
yours and Mason's.
你和梅森的
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Give me that.
给我拿来
I need to be on that ship.
我要开那艘飞船
All right? I need to be chosen.
行了吧 我想被选中
Look --
听着
these people, they...
这些人
they need you...
他们需要你
you and Mason. Nobody needs me.
需要你和梅森 没人需要我
I could disappear tomorrow,
如果我明天失踪了
I really doubt that anybody's gonna notice, all right?
可能都没人会注意到
I got to be on that ship.
我一定要上那艘激光飞船上
That Beamer's on a one-way ticket, all right?
它是有去无回的 对吧
It ain't coming back, and we both know that.
它不会回来了 我们都知道
Let me be...
让我...
let me be the hero, Dan.
让我来做这个英雄吧 丹
Let me be the martyr.
让我来做殉道者
Right?
好吗
The mission's just -- just a Hail-Mary for the planet, man.
这次任务 能够造福全人类
Let me do...
让我...
something -- something --
做点...做点...
something worth remembering.
能流芳百世的事吧
So you're saying that, for you,
你是说 这对你来说
this is just another way out.
是一种解脱
So what if it is?
如果是呢
Are you serious, Pope?
你是认真的吗 珀普
I'm done. I'm done fighting. I'm done running.
我不想继续了 不想战斗 不想逃跑
I'm done with the whole program.
我什么都不想干了
Mason's right about one thing.
梅森在这件事上是对的
This is...
我们...
this is no way to live. This life is not worth living.
我们活不下去 也不值得活下去了
And what do I got?
况且我有什么
I got no family. I got...
没有家人 没有...
I got no kids, no wife.
没有老婆孩子
I got nothing, man.
一无所有
She might come back.
她可能会回来的
Come on.
起来吧
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I-I stand corrected.
我承认错误
I thought...
我以为...
I know what you thought.
我知道你是怎么想的
Mind if I do the honors?
能让我来吗
Go ahead.
请吧
Lot of names in here.
这里有很多名字
Boy, did anybody not put their name?
天哪 有谁没把自己的名字放进去吗
That says a lot.
意义很大
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Okay.
好了
The winner is...
被选中的是...
Ben.
本
Way to go, kid.
加油 孩子
I got your back, kid. Way to go, Ben.
我支持你 孩子 加油 本
Well, that's one.
这是一个
Who's the other?
另一个是谁
It's me.
是我
May I?
我能看看吗
Looks like it's you and me. We got this.
看来是我俩了 我们能成功
Yeah, we got this.
是的 我们能成功
Well, after all of that... he gets picked anyway.
费了这么大劲 还是他被选中了
Now, that is classic.
真是经典
Two from one family.
一家人中选中了两个
That's the way the cookie crumbles.
事已至此
I got a lot to do before I go, so...
在出发之前我有很多事要做 所以...
Tom...
汤姆
will you sit down?
你能先坐下吗
Please?
拜托
Did you or didn't you?
你有没有那么做
Did I or didn't I what?
有没有做什么
Fix the draw?
作弊
This might be the last time we're together.
这可能是我们最后一次在一起
Is this really how you want to leave us?
你就想这么离开我们吗
Did you palm it? Yeah.
你是不是把它放在手中 是的
I fixed it.
我作弊了
You know history.
你是懂历史的
This is exactly the kind of hubris that comes before the fall.
这就是那种导致失败的狂妄自大
If people found out,
如果被人发现了
it would destroy their trust in your leadership.
会毁掉人们对你作为领袖的信任
It would jeopardize everything we've been fighting for.
会毁掉一切我们为之抗争的事
Are you really willing to risk all of that?
你真的愿意冒这么大的风险吗
I'm not willing to let Ben go without me.
我不会让本自己去的
But even more than that, I just have this feeling
但不仅仅是因为这个 我有种感觉
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表