剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Tom mason. It's about time.
汤姆·梅森 是时候了
You are safe and sound. We come in peace.
你毫发无损 我们为和平而来
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
我们唯一要恐惧的 就是恐惧本身
Who's there?
谁
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
Show yourself.
露个面
Tom mason.
汤姆·梅森
It's about time.
是时候了
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
You're beautiful.
你真漂亮
What is it? You look pale.
怎么了 脸色这么苍白
Rebecca?
丽蓓卡
Wait.
等等
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Where are we?
我们在哪里
Nice try, Tom.
得了吧 汤姆
You promised me we'd talk before dinner.
你答应过我晚饭前谈这件事
How did we get home?
我们怎么回到家的
This is just another game.
这只是另一个游戏而已
This is another game.
另一个游戏
What do you want, Rebecca?
你想怎么样 丽蓓卡
The cancer's back. We have decisions to make.
癌症复发了 我们得做个决定
I remember this conversation.
我记得这段对话
I know.
我知道
Me too.
我也记得
They say with breast cancer,
据说得了乳腺癌
you're not out of the woods for five years.
危险期是五年
It's been four.
已经四年了
I almost made it.
我差点就痊愈了
But this time...
但这次...
The, uh, radiation, like we talked about,
放疗吧 和我们之前说的一样
would be the safest.
是最安全的
It's not enough.
还不够
What do you mean?
什么意思
I want to do the chemo, too, hit it with both barrels.
我想同时做化疗 双管齐下
Just a round of radiation
只做一轮放疗的话
And maybe
或许
this monster goes back into remission.
这个怪兽会撤退
But maybe not.
但也可能不会
Then we have to have this conversation again.
那时我们又得进行这段对话
And again and again.
一次又一次
I'm tired of running for my life.
我受够了和生命赛跑
I want to eradicate this
我想把癌症消灭
So that it leaves me and never comes back.
让它离我而去 永不复返
I don't want to just survive.
我不想只是活着而已
I want to take back control of my life,
我想夺回生活的控制权
of our lives.
我们生活的控制权
Don't you?
难道你不想吗
Yes.
我也想
I am so tired.
我太累了
And you can't be afraid.
你不能害怕
You never know where a rogue cell might be hiding.
你永远不知道癌细胞藏在哪里
We have to stop reacting.
我们不能再坐以待毙
We have to kill it at its source.
必须斩草除根
You have to get mad, Tom.
你必须疯狂起来 汤姆
More than mad.
比疯狂更进一步
Tap into your primal rage until this is over,
激发你最原始的愤怒 直到一切结束
Even if it costs you.
即使失去自我
Okay?
好吗
Find your warrior.
燃起你的斗志
第五季 第一集
陨 落 星 辰
It's time.
是时候了
They're waiting.
大家都在等着
Dan, they're your soldiers.
丹 他们是你的兵
They're your people, Anne.
他们也是你的人♥民♥ 安
They need to hear from you.
有些话必须听你说出来
I know it hurts,
我知道这很痛苦
but you got to own the pain
但你必须承受这份痛苦
so that you can get through it.
才能熬过去
Okay.
好
Own it.
承受
It's been two days.
已经两天了
No sign of Lexi and Tom.
没有亚蕾克西和汤姆的迹象
So, I'm just gonna say
我只是把
what you're all already thinking.
大家都在想的事情说出来
They're gone.
他们不在了
They're gone.
不在了
That's the bad news.
这是个坏消息
The good news -- they succeeded in their mission.
好消息是 他们的任务成功了
They succeeded.
他们成功了
The Espheni power core is down.
艾士芬尼能量核被摧毁了
And in the days leading up to our victory,
在我们迎来胜利的日子里
we witnessed a mass exodus
我们亲眼目睹了
of their ships leaving our planet.
它们的飞船成批地离开我们的星球
We don't know why,
虽然不知道原因
but we know they have their work cut out for them now
但我们知道它们的计划被迫中断了
dealing with the mess we just made for them,
忙于处理我们制♥造♥的麻烦
and that means one thing --
这说明了一件事
for once,
这一次
we have the upper hand.
我们占据了优势
So, let's do this!
大干一场吧
My husband and my daughter gave their lives
我的丈夫和女儿牺牲了生命
so that we could finish this,
好让我们结束战争
and that's what we're gonna do --
我们就要这样做
finish it.
结束战争
I know that some of you can never forgive Lexi.
我知道你们中有些人永远不能原谅亚蕾克西
There are days I'm not sure I've even forgiven her.
有时候我都不确定自己是否原谅了她
But whatever she was guilty of,
但不管她有什么罪
there's no denying the sacrifice that she made
她做的牺牲是无可否认的
with her true father by her side.
还有她真正的父亲
They flung themselves into the unknown for us.
他们为了我们冲进了未知环境
That was my husband.
那是我的丈夫
That was my daughter.
我的女儿
That was my family.
我的家人
I want these barricades up by nightfall!
日落前设好街垒
Move!
快点
What's the matter, Butterfield?
怎么了 巴特菲尔德
Is that too heavy for you?
对你来说太沉了吗
You want me to get one of the little children
你想让我叫个孩子
to carry it for you?
来帮你搬吗
Hey, Colonel!
上校
What's with this barricade? The power core's out.
这个街垒怎么了 能量核被毁了
We need to hit them now. We need to hit them hard.
我们需要反击 重重反击
What we're not gonna do
我们不会
is spend another night risking any surprise ambushes.
再浪费一晚上时间 冒着被埋伏的风险
What are you talking about?
你说些什么呢
They're not gonna attack anybody.
它们不会攻击谁
They're running scared.
它们害怕地跑了
It's not the time to get cocky. We need to be smart.
现在不是骄傲的时候 我们得放聪明点
We're shoring up our defense
我们要加固防守
so we can get through the night in one piece.
这样才能撑过今晚
Relax. Hunting season opens at first light.
放松点 日出时分狩猎才会开始呢
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Let's move!
动作快点儿
Come on!
来啊
Find your warrior.
燃起你的斗志
That's far enough.
别再靠近了
Mason.
梅森
No, no, no.
不不不
You have got to be kidding me.
你肯定在逗我玩儿
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表