剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Somebody's looking out for us, hoping we'd get the code.
有人在找我们 希望我们收到消息
So, what are we gonna do?
那我们要怎么做
Those voices said we need to retreat, hide, survive.
那声音说我们需要撤退躲藏生存下去
We're kind of running out of places to do that.
可我们没地方躲了
We just gonna leave here?
要离开这里吗
Yeah, we're gonna go liberate another ghetto,
是啊 我们要去解放其它集中营
get some people out of there before...
把人们救出来 在...
Before what?
在什么之前
The Espheni solution is happening.
艾士芬尼的方案正在进行中
I've seen it for myself.
我亲眼所见
Well, it sounds like yet another
这听起来像是另一个
"hold down the fort" detail to me,
"守住阵地"的方法
and I, for one, have no intention
而我个人绝对无意于
of playing the sitting-duck card again.
再次坐以待毙
Maggie's right, all right?
玛吉说得对
What's wrong with rounding up some new recruits, huh?
集♥合♥招募一些新人有什么不对
We replenish the army, we get out there,
我们壮大队伍 离开这里
and we frag those cockroaches, huh?
干掉那些蟑螂
'Cause if that broadcast is telling the truth
如果那广播说的是真事
and this mutation process is that far along,
转化进展到这种地步了
we need to do something even more aggressive than that.
我们必须更积极地应对
Sorry, I forgot your master plan --
抱歉 我忘了你的终极规划
Hijack the, uh, Millennium Falcon out there
要劫持外面的千年隼号♥
and fly it to the moon.
然后飞向月球
Pope, shut up.
珀普 闭嘴
Haven't heard a better plan yet. Not out of you, anyway.
我还没听到更好的计划 至少你没说出来
We can't win a war of attrition. We don't have the numbers.
我们没法赢得消耗战 我们没有人手
What we are about to embark on may not be the most rational plan,
我们要进行的也许不是最理性的计划
but I do believe that it is the plan with the best chance of success.
但我相信这是最可能成功的计划
If we've run out of time, maybe this is too desperate.
如果我们没时间了 也许这太绝望了
Maybe we should just hide.
也许我们该躲起来
Okay, I'm just gonna speak for myself. I'm not gonna hide.
就我个人而言 我不会躲起来
I'm sick of scrounging around and just surviving.
我受够了四处觅食 行尸走肉一般活下去
I'm sure we could find a cave, and we could eke out
我肯定我们能找到一个洞穴 可以维持
another week or another month, another year,
一周 一个月或者一年
but that -- I want to win the war.
但... 我更想赢得战争
And if there's a way -- if there is any way
如果有办法 如果有任何办法
that we can cripple the Espheni power core,
削弱艾士芬尼的能量核
we can bring down their war defenses,
打倒它们的战争防御
then that's what I'm gonna do.
我一定会照做
Tom's right. This is no way to live.
汤姆说得对 这样活不下去
And exactly who do you propose would be foolish enough
你觉得谁会那么愚蠢
to pilot that flying saucer to the moon?
驾驶那个飞碟飞向月球
Me.
我
I just think you're being rash.
我觉得你太轻率了
You're treating this situation by rote,
你在机械地应对局势
if it's just another --
如果这只是另一个...
There's nothing rote about it.
我没有机械应对
I'm the one driving the plan. I have to walk the walk.
是我在推动计划 我得付诸行动
And I'm glad you are.
我很高兴你这样做
Everyone is. But?
大家都是 但是呢
But you can't make another unilateral decision
但你不能再次做出单方决定
just because it's the shortest distance between two points.
就因为这是两点之间最短的距离
There are no good options here.
根本没有好选择
I mean, I see that, and I know that you're worried.
我知道 而且我明白你担心
It's more than that I'm just worried.
我不仅仅是担心
I mean, you are flying on an alien spaceship to the moon, Tom.
你要驾驶着外星人飞船飞向月球了 汤姆
A-and just think about it.
想想吧
Once you destroy the power core,
你摧毁了能量核后
doesn't that kill everything Espheni-powered?
那不就能毁灭一切艾士芬尼驱动的东西吗
How the hell are you planning on getting back, exactly?
你打算怎么回来呢
Cochise has done his homework.
科奇斯研究过了
He says there should be enough stored power in the Beamer
他说激光飞船中应该储存有足够的能量
to fly it home, in a -- like, a battery or something.
能飞回地球 像电池之类的东西
Oh. Well, that's -- that's reassuring.
那还真是令人欣慰啊
Okay, well, once the Espheni here on earth
好吧 一旦地球上的艾士芬尼
realize that they've been hit hard,
意识到自己惨遭重创
you think they're not gonna retaliate?
你觉得它们不会报复吗
And don't you think we need you here
你不觉得它们报复的时候
alive when they do? It's a twoman job.
我们需要你在这里吗 这是两个人的工作
Cochise pilots, and I have to deploy the bombs.
科奇斯驾驶 我来部署炸♥弹♥
Hey, but I can't ask somebody else to do this.
但我没法让别人去做
And I need to lead by example.
我要身先士卒
I want you to lead, but with the consent of those you're leading.
可以 但先要得到你领导的人们的同意
Tom, you've got to think it through
汤姆 你得认真想想
and allow the people around you to think it through with you.
让你身边的人和你一起想清楚
That is the only way we pull this off --
我们成功的唯一方法
if we decide things together.
就是大家一起做决定
I hear what you're saying, I really do,
我明白你的意思 真的
and I know you're not just talking about the group.
我知道你说的不止是团队
We are -- we are partners now.
我们现在是搭档
Yeah. You got me?
是啊 你明白吗
Yeah, I got you. I do.
我明白
Okay.
好吧
Uh, excuse me.
打扰了
It's okay. What's up?
没事 怎么了
We need you at the beamer.
我们需要你来一下激光飞船
Thank you.
谢谢你
We were working, and all of a sudden,
我们正在干活儿 突然间
these tendrils lurched out of the beamer console
从激光飞船的控制台伸出了这些触须
and seized the Volm communicator.
缠住了沃尔姆通讯器
And fried it.
然后烧焦了它
It is because we integrated the Volm technology
这是因为我们在使用沃尔姆科技
in order to access the ship's navigation system.
来登录飞船的航行系统
Apparently, this beamer is armed with a defense mechanism
显然 激光飞船配备有防御机制
which recognized the Volm override.
发现了沃尔姆的覆盖命令
Once this ship is fully activated,
我担心等飞船完全激活后
I worry it will recognize any Volm presence
发现任何沃尔姆的存在
and will reject me.
也将会拒绝执行我的命令
You're saying you can't go on the mission?
你是说你不能参与这个任务了吗
I could, but...
我是可以的 但是
it would jeopardize our objective.
我的参加会导致计划失败
So, the only one of us who has any understanding
所以我们之中的唯一一个
of how this thing works is grounded.
了解这东西怎么运作的人不能参加
So much for hitching a ride.
看来这便车搭不成了
There is... one possibility.
还是有一个机会的
If we can manage to fly this beamer manually
如果能在人工操作下让它
above the interference of Earth's atmosphere,
升出地球大气的干扰
there is a chance it will automatically lock onto
它有可能可以自动锁定
the homing beacon to the Espheni power core.
归航信标 返回艾士芬尼能量核
And then fly itself to the moon? Yes.
然后自动飞向月球 是的
So it's not a magic carpet, it's an airplane?
所以它不是个魔毯 它是架飞机
Airplanes have four basic controls --
飞机有四种基本操作
thrust, pitch, yaw, roll.
推力 俯仰 偏航 横滚
And we already know pitch and yaw, thanks to your son.
我们已经会俯仰和偏航 多亏了你儿子
And we know where the main control panel is, thanks to your son.
而且也知道控制面板在哪儿 多亏了你儿子
So, then, all we need to isolate is thrust and roll...
现在我们只需找到控制推力和横滚的方法了
the old-fashioned way.
就用老办法来吧
Pull!
开始
Nothing.
没反应
Pull!
开始
Nothing.
没反应
Pull!
开始
Stop! stop! stop!
停下 停下
Cochise nearly got sucked through the intake.
科奇斯差点就被吸入进气道了
Thrust.
推力找到了
Pull.
开始
How's the bomb coming?
炸♥弹♥做的怎么样了
I said, um, how's the bomb coming?
我说 炸♥弹♥做的怎么样了
Well, if we can't figure out a way to control this accelerant,
如果没办法控制催化剂
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表