剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
It is. Trust me?
是啊 你相信我吗
3...2...1.
3 2 1
You okay?
你没事吧
My hands are killing me.
我的手好痛
Well, I can't untie you.
我不能放开你
I understand.
我理解
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you, too.
我也是
Do they really hurt?
真的很痛吗
The rope is cutting into me.
我觉得手要被勒断了
He tied it too tight.
他绑的太紧了
I know I'm gonna regret this.
我知道我一定会后悔的
Don't be silly.
别傻了
Thank you, Matt... really.
谢谢 马特 真的
Here.
过来
You know, it was really hard in the camp after you left.
知道吗 你走后我在改教营过的很艰难
W-well, I wanted to make you come with us, but...
我是想让你和我们一起走的 但
I know. But you know what?
我知道 但你知道吗
I'm actually glad I didn't.
其实我很高兴我没有那么做
I learned so much.
我学到了很多
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We were wrong about everything.
我们把一切都想错了
You really should have stayed.
你真的应该留下的
No!
不要
No, seriously,
不 说真的
that's the most amazing I've ever felt.
我从没感觉这么棒过
I don't know how you're not jumping off of roofs all the time.
真不理解你居然不经常跳楼
I'd be up there every chance I got.
换做是我只要有机会我就会上去
Well, uh... I kind of was, in the beginning.
其实我刚开始 也像你这样
I mean, I'd sneak out at night
我会在夜里偷偷跑出去
and jump or run faster
从高处跳下或者奔跑
than I've ever run before in my life,
跑得前所未有的快
almost like I was in a race,
就好像在比赛中一样
Except, I guess, it was only a race with myself.
只是 参赛者只有我一个
Eventually, I realized I was freaking people out,
后来我发现 我会吓到别人
so I brought it down to a need-to-jump basis, you know?
我就只在必要情况下才显露
I think I'm gonna need to jump a lot.
我想我会经常跳的
We can jump together.
我们可以一起跳
We'll just warn everybody first.
只要提前给大家说一声
Deal.
就这么定了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Like, great, amazing.
感觉很棒 太赞了
I mean, your pain from the transplant.
我是说移植后的疼痛
Is it still there?
还感觉的到吗
No. It's gone.
没有 不痛了
I'm just realizing it's gone.
我突然发现的
The spikes are starting to understand
刺钉逐渐感觉到它们
that they're part of you.
是你的一部分了
Wait. You make it seem like they've got a mind of their own.
等等 你说的好像它们自己有思想一样
They do.
它们有的
This isn't just physical strength.
它不仅是肉体的力量
There's an alien life-form fusing with your human DNA.
是种外星生物在试图融入你的人类基因
It -- it wants to control all of you.
它是 想要控制你的
It wants?
它想
Yes, it has feelings, desires
是的 它有感觉 有愿望
stronger than anything you've ever felt.
比你经历过的都要强得多
So, I'm gonna be really, really mad sometimes?
所以 我可能会非常非常生气
And really, really hungry.
或者非常非常饿
Oh, no.
天哪
And curious and afraid
而且会好奇 害怕
and... sometimes really, really...
或者 有时候
in love.
深深坠入爱河
And... when you're happy, you're ecstatic.
当你快乐时 你会处于狂喜之中
Sometimes I think about life before the invasion.
有时候我会想起入侵之前的生活
We were back in Boston, sitting in my room, reading a book.
我们在波士顿 坐在我屋里 看着书
And I feel so happy, I can't stop smiling.
我觉得好快乐 都没法收起脸上的笑容
But then...
但接着
What?
怎么
I think about my mom -- losing my mom.
我会想起我妈妈 想起我失去了她
It works both ways.
积极和消极的感受都会被放大
I can feel your sadness like... like it's mine.
我能感到你的悲伤 好像是自己的一样
That's new.
这倒是第一次见
I guess we're just gonna have to get used to that, too.
我想我们只能习惯这点了
You have to be careful, from now on, that...
从现在开始 你要多加小心
it's easy to get overwhelmed and lose yourself until...
在你学会掌控你的力量前
you learn to control your power.
你会很容易崩溃 会迷失自我
All right.
好吧
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
Use it.
多用用它
Ready to have some fun?
准备好找点乐子了吗
Good! Weapons.
漂亮 武器
We'll take them.
我们可以带走
Outstanding.
真棒
Now, be very careful with this.
要小心这个
What is it?
这是什么
Subspace communicator.
次空间通讯器
Highly tuned to all manner of Espheni communications.
精确调整过 可以接收所有艾士芬尼的通讯
This will enhance our ability to cut through enemy firewalls
它可以帮助我们穿过敌人的防火墙
to contact Volm reinforcements light-years away.
和数光年外的沃尔姆援军的联络
You break it, you buy it.
弄坏了你要赔哦
What about the compression ordnance?
那震荡炮呢
Wasn't that the main reason for our joyride here?
那不是我们来的目的吗
Dad! Dad!
爸 爸
I thought I told you to leave her back there!
我不是说让你别去接近她吗
I shouldn't have untied her! But her hands hurt.
我不该放开她的 但她说手很痛
She had this in her shoe, and she blew it!
她把这个藏在了鞋子里 而且吹响了
You want to explain yourself?!
你有什么要解释的吗
No. Let me forgive you, Tom Mason.
不 我宽恕你 汤姆·梅森
Oh, god, she's on their side.
天哪 她是他们的人了
We need to get the hell out of here.
我们得撤离这里
Everybody take cover! This way!
大家找掩护 这边
Mira! Mira!
米拉 米拉
I haven't located the concussion ordnance yet.
我还没找到震荡炮呢
Let's go!
快走
You got something to say to me?
有什么要和我说的吗
Not particularly, no.
没什么
No? Really, not -- not a word to say?
没有 真的吗 一句也没有吗
Are you honestly gonna stand there,
你真打算站在这儿
debating me on what I haven't even said yet?
跟我因为我没说的话辩论吗
Unbelievable.
难以置信
No, you know what's unbelievable?
你知道什么才是难以置信吗
What's unbelievable is that you never have to wonder
是你根本不用去想
what a person's really like --
一个人究竟是什么样
I mean really like, on the inside --
我是说他的内在
'cause the more you hang out with them,
因为你和一个人接触的越多
the more you get to know them, when they reveal themselves,
就会越了解他 而他表现出的
they'll show you exactly who they are.
也更贴近真实的自己
Do you mind?
让让行吗
Just so I understand this thunderous revelation of yours,
我已经理解了你伟大的自我展现
what exactly do you think that I told you I was?
你觉得我跟你说我是什么样的人了
You're an addict.
你是个瘾君子
That means you're weak... and you're a liar.
说明你很懦弱 而且是个骗子
Now, I'm not the one to judge,
我没资格评论你
but... this isn't my first rodeo.
但你也不是我认识的第一个瘾君子了
I know addicts, and I am not gonna be the one
我了解你们 而且我不打算成为那个
that you use and you lie to
被你利用 被你欺骗
and then move along.
然后被你抛弃的人
So bye-bye.
所以 再见吧
In what way did I use you?
我怎么利用你了
Tell me! In what way did I use you?!
告诉我啊 我怎么利用你了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表