剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Just find a warm body, hoof it over there,
找个人 把他带到那儿去
use this to stay in contact.
用这个保持联♥系♥
Care to stick your ass into the breeze with me?
想跟我一块享受战火扑面吗
Thought you'd never ask.
就等你这句话呢
Is that one ready?
这个准备好了吗
Yeah, go ahead. Pour away.
好了 动手倒吧
I tell you, it has been a long time
不瞒你说 我已经很久没有
since I have smoked me some Skitter.
烟熏迅猎兽了
There's nothing like the sound
没有比它们痛苦的尖叫
of them catching a round in the head.
更让人享受的了
It's like somewhere between popping a balloon
就像是戳破气球
and dropping a watermelon off a freeway overpass.
或是从高速路天桥上往下扔西瓜似的
There's nothing like it.
无以伦比
That good, huh?
有那么爽吗
You know...
要知道...
this gas could get us halfway to the keys.
这些汽油能让我们造出一半的烟雾
It's a shame to waste it. Yeah, well,
浪费可惜了 是
it'll also keep these smoke pots burning.
它们也可以让这些发烟罐冒烟
I don't know.
不一定哦
I can look pretty smoking in cutoff jeans and flip-flops.
我穿镂空牛仔裤和人字拖也辣得冒烟啊
And, you know,
而且
you could get one of these wrecks here up and running.
你也可以把其中的一个弄活
I thought you were the one
我以为你一直
who was all gung ho about joining the 2nd Mass
积极热情要加入第二团呢
That was before I realized
那是在我发现汤姆·梅森
that Tom Mason had an alien faith killer for a daughter.
有个信仰外星人的杀手女儿之前
Welcome to the fun house.
欢迎来到游乐园
I'm just saying, maybe we should explore some alternatives.
也许我们应该再想想其它办法
We? I may be a lot of things,
我们 我这人是挺随心所欲的
but I am not the type to run for the hills.
但绝对不是临阵脱逃的人
No hills in Florida.
弗罗里达没有阵
It's just alligators and Epcot Center.
只有短吻鳄和迪士尼的未来世界
You'd never make it out of here, darling.
你永远逃不出去的 亲爱的
The Masons, they may have their shortcomings,
梅森一家 也许有些缺点
but somehow they've managed to live to fight another day.
但他们已经挣扎出了一丝希望
You, you want to survive, you stick with them.
如果你想活下去 就跟着他们
I don't believe it.
我不相信
All I've heard you do ever since we joined back
打从我们加入了第二团起
with the 2nd Mass is bitch and moan.
我只听到你在唧唧歪歪
But when push comes to shove,
可一旦到了紧要关头
you really care about these people.
你是真心在乎这些人的
The only thing that I care...
我唯一在乎的是...
about is killing aliens.
能不能杀掉外星人
And we are about to have the mother of all clambakes.
如果我们将要有一场飨宴
and I, for one, am not going to miss it.
我个人 绝对不会错过
Okay, badass.
算你厉害
Let the good times roll.
欢乐时光继续吧
Hey, you strapped?
你什么都没有嘛
Got some 5-5-6.
来把556吧
Oh, no, thanks, little man.
不用了 谢谢小伙子
I'm all set.
我准备好了
Looks like you found a museum piece.
看来你找了个老古董啊
I liberated this from an antique store.
我从古董店里救出了它
This baby can throw a .50-caliber bullet
这家伙用的是点五零口径子弹
over 1,000 yards.
射程可以超过900米
After the civil war,
内战以后
folks used these to take down buffalo.
它是用来杀野牛的
Never figured you a history buff.
还不知道你是个历史迷
Oh, yeah -- I'm gonna teach my own course,
以后我自己编教程上课
specially for Skitters.
好好教教迅猎兽
That's Cochise blowing the bridge.
那是科奇斯在炸桥
Giving us a fighting chance.
这就是我们进攻的机会
Okay, get the word out.
把话传下去
Volm just bought us the time we need.
沃尔姆帮我们争取的重要时间
Let's not squander it.
千万不能浪费
All right, people, bridge is done! Let's move!
大伙 桥已经炸掉了 我们走
How's it going?
怎么样了
It's peachy.
好极了
Set these thermite charges right,
把这些铝热剂充好电
the first wave of Mechs are gonna get a slag bath.
第一波来的械甲怪会洗个熔渣澡
Saved you the last of the ammo.
帮你存了最后的弹♥药♥
No, give it to someone else. I don't need it.
不用了 给别人吧 我不需要
You're turning down extra ammo?
你拒绝了多给的弹♥药♥吗
I'm on recon. Here.
我负责侦查 给你
You can use it more than I can.
你比我需要它
Well...stay safe.
好吧 保重
Yeah, you too.
你也一样
Maggie.
玛吉
Ben.
本
Good luck.
祝你好运
I didn't hear anyone send you on recon.
我没听说派你去侦查啊
They didn't. I'm going after Lexi.
是没有 我要去找亚蕾克西
Why? We need you here.
为什么 我们需要你
I know Dad and Weaver have a solid plan,
我知道韦弗和爸爸计划得很好
but...we could lose a lot of good people.
可是我们还是会失去很多朋友
Lexi can stop that.
亚蕾克西可以阻止这一切
I can...get through to her.
我可以说服她的
She's still a Mason.
她还是梅森家的人
I think you should talk to dad about that.
你应该和爸爸商量一下
Not a word to anyone. Promise.
跟谁都不能说 你发誓
All right.
好吧
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Okay.
嗯
Mind if I set up post here?
不介意我留在这儿吧
For what it's worth,
无论如何
I don't think we can hold Lexi personally responsible
我们不能把昨晚的事
for what went down last night.
归咎到亚蕾克西头上
Responsibility's not the issue. Okay. What is?
不是谁来负责的问题 那问题是什么
Love.
爱
Espheni use it against us all the time.
艾士芬尼一直用它来对付我们
Because we love, we don't do what's necessary.
因为我们有爱 所以该做的事没有做
We make excuses. We forgive.
找借口 然后原谅
We look the other way.
我们不计前嫌
Love destroys our judgment,
爱摧毁了我们的判断力
our ability to see clearly.
让我们看不清事实
So we're just supposed to stop loving each other.
那我们应该不再爱彼此了吗
We can't afford to be sentimental.
感情用事太危险了
Somebody falls under the influence of the Espheni, if...
如果有人受到了艾士芬尼的影响
they get a bug...
如果他们身上有了虫子...
they need to be terminated immediately.
就应该被马上消灭
If I'd taken that attitude, you wouldn't be here.
如果我按你的理论来 你活不到现在
And I wouldn't have handed my sister over to Karen.
那我也不会把我妹妹交到凯伦手里
Okay, so you're gonna take that on, too?
这你也要扯进来
Everyone's death is your fault?
所有人的死都怪你吗
Come on, Hal.
别这样 哈尔
What happened to Lourdes was awful.
卢尔德的遭遇很不幸
But she put herself next to Lexi, not you.
是她自己去的亚蕾克西身边 不是你让的
Hal, it's not love we need to kill.
我们要消灭的不是爱
It's them.
而是它们
Cochise taking out that bridge worked like a charm.
科奇斯炸桥的效果出来了
The Espheni forces are looping south.
艾士芬尼被迫绕道南方
Where do we stand with our defenses?
我们的防线应该守在哪儿
Hal and Maggie got the kill zone locked down.
哈尔和玛吉把火力区封锁了
Crossfire emplacements are set.
交叉火力也布置完毕
Pope and Sarah have got smoke pots ready to be lit.
珀普和莎拉的发烟罐也准备点燃
I guess we're as ready as we can be.
能准备的我们都准备好了
I think we need to move everybody back behind the main barricade.
应该把大家都撤回到街垒后方了
That's where we'll make our last stand
如果形势有变
if it all goes sideways.
那是我们最后的安全区
Well, Dingaan and Denny in the forward position
丁甘和丹妮在前方
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表