剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Don't hear anything.
没听见什么声音
I think we're safe to go out.
现在出去应该安全了
Let's look for survivors!
搜寻幸存者
Fan out.
分散行动
Eyes and ears open.
眼观六路 耳听八方
Hell of a lot of debris
满目废墟
our people could be trapped under.
我们的人可能被困在下面
Maggie!
玛吉
Come on, Matt.
走吧 马特
Tom, you better be alive.
汤姆 你最好还活着
Maggie! Maggie!
玛吉 玛吉
You bounce back quick.
你恢复得真快
You got hit hard when that gas line blew.
瓦斯管道爆♥炸♥时 你伤得很重
Thank god for spikes, right? Yeah.
多亏了刺钉 对吧 是啊
Maggie!
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Dad!
爸爸
Maggie!
玛吉
You bring overlords to the party, huh?
你带领主来参加派对的啊
You send Beamers down on us.
还派激光飞船来攻击我们
Well, I'm still standing, bitch.
我还活着呢 混♥蛋♥
No!
不
Let me do it.
让我来
Dad? Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Is this where you said you saw him last?
你最后看见他是在这里吗
Tector picked the sniper's perch.
泰克多选好了狙击手的位置
Tom was supposed to get into position, take the shot,
汤姆应该就位开枪的
and he had the Overlord in his sights.
随后他看见了领主
What happened after, I couldn't say.
之后发生的事 就不好说了
My dad is alive.
我爸爸还活着
Anybody alive under this rubble
废墟下的活人
doesn't have long -- 12 hours at the most.
也坚持不了多久 最多12小时
We need to start digging.
现在就开始挖吧
If your dad's under there, we're gonna find him, Matt.
如果你♥爸♥爸在下面 会找到他的 马特
We'll find him.
一定会找到他
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god.
天啊
It's Tom's, right?
这是汤姆的 对吧
The one he wore in the ghetto?
他在集中营里穿的
Yeah.
是啊
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Oh, no.
不
Thank goodness. There you go!
谢天谢地 你还活着
You're breathing. There you go.
还有呼吸 坚持住
I need a little help over here!
我需要帮助
I can't -- I can't -- I can't move my legs.
我的腿没知觉了
Oh, my god.
天啊
I-I need some help! I have Maggie over here!
我需要帮助 玛吉在这里
She's alive!
她还活着
Hello!
喂
Is anybody up there?!
上面有人吗
Help.
救命
Who said that?
是谁
Who's there?
谁在那里
Help me.
救救我
Keep talking so I can find you. Help.
继续说话 好让我找到你 救命
Help.
救命
There you are.
来了
Tom.
汤姆
Hang on.
坚持住
Please.
拜托
It's crushing me.
快压死我了
All right, hang on.
好 坚持住
I'm gonna get you out of there.
我会救你出去的
Get it off.
把它挪开
Please.
拜托
Okay. Ready?
好 准备好了吗
Wedge something under there.
塞个东西进去
Hey, come on.
快啊
Come on!
快啊
Okay, man.
好了 哥们
It's no use. I can't get out.
没用 我出不去
You will get out.
你会出来的
Now I'm gonna push on this.
我现在要用力压杠杆
When I do, you're gonna do
与此同时
the best bench press of your life, okay?
你要用力卧推 好吗
If we get a little space, you're gonna wiggle out.
只能要抬起一点儿 你就能蹭出来
Okay?
知道吗
Push!
用力推
Come on. Come on.
快 快
I can't hold it. I'm losing it, Dingaan.
我撑不住了 丁甘
Get out. Get out right now.
出来 快出来
Get your legs free. Come on.
把腿抽出来 快点
See? Told you I'd get you out.
瞧 我说过会救你出来
Lexi.
亚蕾克西
What -- what is this? Where am I?
什么情况 我在哪里
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
What?
什么
With my family, with our family.
跟我的家人 我们的家人一起
What family? What family?
家人 什么家人
You mean the Espheni?
你是说艾士芬尼吗
Okay.
好吧
Get me out. We've got to get out of here.
放我出去 我们得离开这里
We've got to get back to camp.
必须要回到营地
We can't go back to camp.
我们不能回营地
It's too late for them.
对他们来说太迟了
What do you mean, it's too late?
你说太迟了是什么意思
A peaceful solution has begun.
和平的解决方案已经开始了
Really?
真的吗
I didn't ask you to follow me,
我没让你跟我走
but now that you're here,
不过既然你在这里了
I want to show you something...
我想给你看样东西...
the future.
未来
Keep her steady.
稳住
Open the door!
开门
Watch her neck.
小心她的脖子
All right, easy, guys. Careful.
别急 各位 小心点
We got her. Come on.
我们抬好她了 来吧
All right, steady.
好了 稳着点
All right, all right, all right. Easy.
好的 慢慢来
All right, real gentle.
轻轻地
Okay. Hey, I got you, honey. I got you.
好 你没事的 亲爱的
Anthony, get some blankets and some water. Got it.
安东尼 去拿点毯子和水来 好的
Okay, let's take a look at you.
好了 来看看你
Set up assembly lines for the smaller stuff.
建立小工具的装配线
Signal if you need a lever for the slabs,
如果你需要杠杆来撬动石板
bigger stuff,
或者更大的工具 就发信♥号♥♥
and don't forget to listen.
别忘了仔细听
Yeah, well, keep on listening there, Cap.
好吧 听了也没用 上尉
I say Tom Mason's dead.
要我说汤姆·梅森肯定死了
Or there's no other reason why they would have retreated.
不然它们不可能会撤退
I told you my dad was alive!
我说了我爸爸还活着
Hey. Easy, easy.
冷静 孩子
I didn't know you were there, kid.
我不知道你在 孩子
Sometimes people say stupid things.
有时人们会说些傻话
As soon as my dad took that shot at the Overlord,
一旦我爸爸击中了领主
he would have run back to the bunker
在大楼崩塌时
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表