剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, you were a little busy back there with those Mechs.
你当时不是在忙着对付械甲怪吗
Weren't you? Now, here's how it's gonna roll.
不是吗 计划如下
See, I'm gonna retake my truck and my fuel.
我要拿回我的车和燃料
You -- if you want to try and stop me,
而你呢 要是想拦我
knock yourself out, but we both know I'm gonna end up with it.
尽可一试 但我们都知道你会输
I know Karate. No, you don't.
我会空手道 你不会
Yes, I do. Jeet Kune Do.
我真的会 截拳道
Even if that was a real thing
就算这名字不是你编出来的
and you did know it, you'd have used it already.
并且你真的会 那你早就用了
You're walking. Get out of my truck.
你得走了 滚出我的车
Man.
倒霉
I'll remember that.
我记住了
I'll, uh, toss the shells a quarter mile down the road.
开出四百米后 我会把子弹丢在路上
How's that?
行吗
So you're really gonna leave me out here in the middle of the road
所以你打算就这样把我丢在大马路上
to be raped and eaten by cannibals?
等着被食人族们强♥暴♥后吃掉吗
Not necessarily in that order.
可不一定是这个顺序哦
Don't tempt me.
别勾引我
What do you think I've been doing this whole time?
不然你以为我这段时间在干什么
Get in. Get in. Get in.
上车上车
I can't definitively tell you
我可没法保证
that this transmission can be trusted.
这个传动装置的可信度
I can't promise we're not jumping straight
我也没法向你们保证
from the frying pan straight into the fire.
这样做不是跳出油锅进了火海
All I can tell you is we can't stay here.
但我能确定的是 不能留在这里了
And we won't stay here.
所以我们必须走
So I need everybody up and out by tomorrow before first light.
每个人都打点好行装 天亮前出发
All right, you heard the man! Start packing up!
大家都听到了吧 打点行装
We head out dark and early!
天不亮我们就动身
Where the hell have you been?
你跑哪去了
Hey, you can take it down a notch
你可以不用这么凶
because I just got you the diesel that you needed.
因为我找到了你要的柴油
You just put us all at risk.
你拿大家冒险
You disobeyed a direct order
你违反了直接命令
and about got yourself left behind!
差点就被我们丢下了
Come again? An order?
你再说一遍 命令
HEY. How about a thank-you?
你该说的是谢谢吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Good start. Keep going.
不错 继续努力
And who are you?
你算老几啊
No, the question is who are you?
不 应该说你算老几
'Cause we just risked our asses
因为是我们冒了很大的风险
getting you a tank of gas.
才给你弄了一箱油
So, where's your badge, sheriff?
你的警徽呢 警长大人
Someone around here elect you mayor?
难道有人任命你为市长了
'Cause I don't know if you got the memo,
不知道你收到通知没有
but those jobs don't exist anymore, right?
但是这些职位已经不存在了
You know what? You're right.
算了 你说得对
I'm not the boss.
我不是老大
And you're right, too. I don't give orders.
你说得也对 我没权发号♥施令
I appreciate what you did.
我很感激你所做的事
I do not appreciate the way you did it.
但我并不认同你做事的方法
Fair enough.
说得有理
For now, anyway.
目前来说是这样
Where did you find her?
你在哪儿发现她的
On the farm, all right? Crawling with Mechs.
农场 那里到处都是械甲怪
How many of them? A whole army.
有多少 一支部队那么多
And they're headed this way. We got to go now.
而且它们正朝这里来 我们得赶紧走了
Lexi.
亚蕾克西
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干什么
You had to know they would tell me what they saw eventually.
你知道他们终究会把所见所闻告诉我
I just wanted to have a little time
我只是想在你害怕我之前
where we could be together... mother and daughter...
多享受一点在一起的时光
before you... became afraid of me.
像一对正常母女那样
I'm not scared.
我没有害怕你
I'm worried, like any mother would be.
我是担心你 任何母亲都会这样
I just... I just want to keep you safe.
我只是... 我只是想确保你安全
That's what I'm doing.
我就是在这么做
That's why I'm meeting with him...
所以我才要跟它见面
to keep us all safe. It's not that simple,
确保我们都能安全 没那么简单
not where the Espheni are concerned.
艾士芬尼可不是这么想的
He must want something from you, Lexi,
它一定是想从你这里得到什么 亚蕾克西
or none of this would be happening.
否则这一切都不会发生
I need to speak to him.
我要跟它谈谈
You'll kill him.
你会杀了它
No. I won't.
不 我不会
Don't lie to me, mother.
别骗我 母亲
Ben.
本
The Espheni is here.
艾士芬尼来了
They're taking him over through his spikes.
它们正通过刺钉控制他
Show yourself!
出来
By bringing you here,
你女儿把你们带来
your daughter has put our arrangement in jeopardy.
威胁到了我们的计划
We came here on our own.
是我们自己来的
Why have the Espheni left this place untouched?
为什么艾士芬尼不袭击这里
There are some among us
我们中的一些成员
who believe that by bringing our species together,
相信如果我们团结起来
we might be able to live harmoniously.
也许就可以和谐地生活了
Then why hide yourself? Meeting in secret?
那你为什么还要躲起来 偷偷地见面
Unless you're keeping something from her.
这说明你对她隐瞒了什么
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么要隐瞒的
You must trust that I work for a greater good, mother.
你要相信我是为了大局着想 母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother. I know you.
母亲 我认识你
It was you.
当时是你
What is she talking about?
她在说什么
You're the one who did this to me...
就是你这么对我的
to my daughter...
这么对我女儿的
experimented on her, made her what she is!
拿她做实验 把她弄成了现在这样
I was not the instigator. You're a liar.
不是我煽动的 你这个骗子
But I'll get the truth.
但我会知道真♥相♥的
Anthony! Restrain him!
安东尼 抓住它
Wait!
等等
You said you only wanted to talk to him.
你刚才明明说只是要跟它谈谈
We made a pact.
我们说好的
If you break it, all we've built here goes away.
如果你食言 那这里的一切就都没了
It's a lie, Lexi!
这是个谎言 亚蕾克西
You're the liar!
说谎的是你
You say you remember me, but you don't!
你说你记得我 但你不记得
You say you're my mother!
你说你是我母亲
I am your mother!
我就是你母亲
Stop! You must let them take me!
住手 你让他们抓住我吧
Do not give in to their base aggression.
别轻易被他们激怒
Anne's right! He's lying!
安说得对 他在说谎
I can feel it in my head!
我脑袋里能感觉得到
Stay away from my sister!
你离我妹妹远点
Did they teach you graffiti at lacrosse camp?
夏令营里 他们还教你涂鸦吗
It's a message for my dad.
这是给我爸留的信息
Something a history professor would understand,
这东西历史学教授能看懂
but the Espheni won't.
艾士芬尼却看不懂
Roanoke colonists carved this into the wall of their fort
罗诺克殖民者在被迫放弃殖民地 返回安全港时
when they had to abandon their colony to head to safe haven.
在堡垒的墙上刻下了这些
All right, everyone!
好了 各位
Let's roll!
我们出发
You heard the man! Double time! Let's go!
你们都听见了 加快速度 出发
Our recon drones register an Espheni approach from the south.
我们的无人机发现艾士芬尼正从南边靠近
The route to the west is clear.
往西边走的路是安全的
Excellent.
很好
We'll head towards the coordinates we received.
我们就按接收到的信息走
Glad you guys decided to join us.
你们决定加入我们 我很高兴
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表