剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I've been with you since the beginning.
我从开始就跟着你了
You don't trust me? No!
结果你居然不信我 不信
I don't trust you because all you do
我不相信你是因为
is drive people apart like you're trying to do right now.
你所做的事会让大家四分五裂 现在也是
The only way that we're gonna survive this, obviously,
唯一能存活下来的方法
is if we all work together, regardless of how we may feel
是我们一起合作 不管彼此之间
about each other personally.
有什么私人恩怨
We have no choice.
别无选择了
In two days, this entire camp is scheduled for processing,
两天之内 整个营地将被按计划处理
whatever the hell that means.
谁知道是什么意思
Mutation... into god knows what.
突变为... 什么东西
Humanoid Skitters.
人形迅猎兽
According to you.
按你说的话
and I, for one, am not buying into the scare tactic.
就我个人来说不相信这恐怖的计划
Anybody got any real questions about this mission?
有人对这次行动有真正的问题要问吗
No? Good. We got a lot of work to do
没有吗 好 24小时内
in the next 24 hours.
还有大堆的工作要做
Let's get to it.
开始动手吧
Oh, now, this is what I call hell's kitchen.
这就叫 地狱厨房♥
Rock sod, duct tape, baking soda,
石头草皮 胶带 小苏打
acetone, ammonium nitrate.
丙酮 硝酸铵
Let's make some bombs.
来做炸♥弹♥吧
Come on. Hurry. Let's go.
快 我们走
Hurry. Come on. Let's go.
快 快 我们走
Next group will be along in 15 minutes.
下一组十五分钟后到达
Take care of each other. Yeah.
大家互相帮助
I told you not to make these groups too big.
我跟说了 每组人数别这么多
if any of these Skitter guards
如果让迅猎兽警卫发现
find out that the entire population's trying to escape
所有人都要从下水道逃走
through the sewer, the whole thing's over.
整个计划就完蛋了
15 people at the max, 15 minute intervals.
每次最多十五人 十五分钟间隔
You got that? Don't be seen, okay?
明白了吗 别被发现了
Okay.
好
Here's some more charges.
又有炸♥弹♥来了
You got to be careful when you're handling them, though,
大家搞的时候小心点
'cause ammonium nitrate is very --
因为硝酸铵非常的...
Unstable. No juggling. Got it.
不稳定 不许拿着玩 知道了
Careful with that.
小心点
That's the last of the load-bearing beams.
那是最后一根承重梁了
We don't want this place to collapse yet.
现在可别把这地方搞塌了
You forget I was a general contractor for 10 years.
你忘了我是十年经验的建筑商了
We got about 12 charges set, man.
我们弄了十二个爆破包
That should be more than enough to pulverize this joint.
把连接点炸碎是绰绰有余了
Hal, how goes the exodus?
哈尔 大迁徙怎么样了
Well, we moved the first half of the population
我们已经转移了一半人口
into the tunnels in groups of 15 to avoid detection.
十五人一组进入通道 以防被发现
They're snuggled up, waiting for us for tomorrow.
他们依偎在一起 等我们明天去呢
See that? He does listen.
看到没 他听进去了
Do another sweep, make sure nobody gets left behind.
再去检查一圈 保证没人落下
Yes, sir.
遵命
Why are you awake?
你怎么还没睡
Hard to sleep when you got rats in your brain.
脑子不爽 睡觉不香
Oh, well, maybe this will help.
这个能帮上忙吧
What?!
什么
Have you been holding out on me?
你居然一直瞒着我
To this mission. The mission.
为了任务 为了任务
Yeah. Let's see.
好 等着吧
And to your daughter... on her birthday.
也祝你女儿...生日快乐
Thanks for remembering.
谢谢你还记着
I can't forget.
我忘不了
I wonder what Anne's doing.
不知道安在做什么
Probably kicking back on a beach somewhere,
可能在哪片沙滩上玩呢
deep into her third mai tai,
埋头喝着她的第三杯鸡尾酒
Helping the cabana boys adjust their umbrellas.
帮小屋的服务生们收雨伞
Yeah, that sounds about right.
听着像她干的事
Is it a fever?
是发烧吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
She's been going too hard.
她太累了
Her body finally shut down without her permission.
就算她不想 身体自己也罢♥工♥了
It's okay.
没事
Make sure she's warm.
让她暖和暖和
It's a powerful thing -- the maternal instinct.
这是强大的东西 母性本能
Such a beautiful baby.
多美的孩子
Don't touch my baby!
别碰我的孩子
What? Who?
什么 谁
It's not your baby.
这不是你的孩子
It's our baby.
这是我们的孩子
I almost didn't recognize you without your costume.
你不♥穿♥那身衣服 几乎认不出来是你
You've made the right decision to submit, Tom Mason.
投降是正确的决定 汤姆·梅森
Resistance will only ensure the extinction of your species.
抵抗只会导致你们种族的灭亡
The deal's off, and this is your last chance to surrender.
交易取消 这是你们投降的最后机会
And this is your last chance to recant
这是你放弃的最后机会
before you're taken from this prison
在你被从这监狱
and sent away for processing.
送去转化之前
I take it that's a "no"?
意思是你们不投降吗
Aah! Sound the alarm!
拉响警报
I want all arms brought to bear on Mason!
集中一切火力攻击梅森
Take him alive! I want him! Bring him to me!
生擒他 把他给我带来
That's our cue, boys. "Go" time.
那就是信♥号♥♥ 行动开始了孩子们
You all right?
你还好吗
My hand!
我的手
Southeast guys are right on time.
东南面的时间刚刚好
Whoa, northeast guys are a little early.
东北面的来早了
I can't feel my hand!
我的手没知觉了
Someone needs to get into the suit now or Tom will die.
得找人立马穿上屏蔽服 不然汤姆会死
I just missed my turn.
我错过转弯了
No. No, no, no.
不行 不行
You are not putting on no suit. You got a heart condition.
你不能穿屏蔽服 你有心脏病
Nothing wrong with my heart.
我的心脏没事
Hearts work on electrical pulses.
心脏依靠电脉冲传输信♥号♥♥
The wall could kill you.
电网会让你丧命的
I'll go.
我去
This whole damn thing goes sideways, right,
要是这次行动失败了
guess I won't have to be here anymore.
我也没必要留在这了
Yeah, I get it.
我就知道
You'll get out, you'll just skedaddle,
要是让你逃出去 你只会自己逃命
Huh? Just like Tom said, right?
正如汤姆所说 不是吗
You know, we all got to start trusting each other.
我们都得学会互相信任
It starts now. Give me the damn suit.
从现在开始 把该死的屏蔽服给我
He's right. Okay.
他说得对 好了
You want the suit? Go ahead. Give me the suit.
你要屏蔽服是吧 随你便 快给我
Come on. Help me put it on.
快 帮我穿上
Remember, you only get one chance...
记住 你只有一次机会
One chance. Right. With this charge.
一次机会 记住了 在这电量下
Green wire, red wire.
绿线和红线
Red wire, green wire. No!
红线和绿线 不对
Green wire, red wire. Twist.
绿线和红线 接在一起
Beep, beep, beep, beep, boom.
哔哔哔哔 嘣
Okay? All right. Boom. Beep, boom. Got it, yeah.
记住了吗 嘣哔嘣 记住了
You only get 90 seconds to get over the fence. Otherwise...
你只有90秒的时间穿过电网 不然
It's fried Pope. No! Vaporized Pope.
我会被烤焦 不 你会被蒸发
Understand?
明白了吗
Here's your bomb.
给你炸♥弹♥
We'll be ready to give you cover in 30 seconds.
我们会在三十秒后给你打掩护
Good luck.
祝你好运
Go.
行动
One, one thousand, two, one thousand,
一... 二...
Three, one thousand, four, one thousand,
三... 四...
Five, one thousand, six, one thousand,
五... 六...
Seven, one thousand...
七...
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表