剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I can't even look at you right now.
现在我根本不想看你
We were just talking. They have valid concerns.
我们只是讨论而已 他们有理由担心
We don't know what's going on with her inside
我们也不知道她在里面是什么情况
That cocoon. Oh, so we should just kill her.
那个茧 也许会害死她
You saw what happened to Karen.
你也看到凯伦的下场了
They turned a sweet, sarcastic girl into a monster.
他们把那么漂亮的辣妹变成了怪物
Lexi's not Karen! We don't know that!
亚蕾克西不是凯伦 谁也不确定
I was furious with you when you shot Karen.
你开枪打凯伦的时候 我很生气
I was convinced she could be saved,
当时我相信她还可以被拯救
that she was gonna come back to us,
有可能会回归我们
but you knew that wasn't the case.
但你知道 这都不是真的
The Karen that we knew and loved was gone,
我们爱着的那个凯伦已经没了
and you took the shot, and you made the right call.
你开了枪 做出了正确的决定
She wasn't your sister!
可她不是你妹妹
Lexi is a 21-year-old half-Espheni
亚蕾克西是一个21岁的半艾士芬尼
who's having secret meetings with the enemy.
一个和敌人密会的人
All right, well, she's still my daughter,
就算这样 她也是我女儿
and until we really know what's going on in there,
在我们知道确切的情况之前
Nobody comes near her, especially not you!
谁都不能靠近她 尤其是你
Heard you had a meeting about Lexi.
听说你开了个关于亚蕾克西的会议
Yeah. She's dangerous, Ben.
对 她有危险 本
You're afraid of her. Or maybe you're just afraid of yourself.
你怕她 或者你只是怕你自己
Yeah, that's it. You got me all figured out.
对 就是这样 你真是了解我
I-I'm serious.
我是认真的
When I first woke up, you were -- you were different.
我刚醒的时候 你就不一样了
You were happy, and I think you're afraid
变得很开心 我觉得是因为
that if Lexi stays around, you might be happy again.
亚蕾克西在身边 你才变得开心
I wasn't happy. I was duped.
那不是开心 我被骗了
You told me that you walked the perimeter every day
你跟我说 你每天都在边界走
looking for a fight, but there was no fight.
找架打 但根本没有架可打
You -- you weren't duped. That was real.
你不是被骗了 那是真的
That wall you work so hard to keep up,
你筑起一座心墙
the one that keeps everyone away,
让人无法靠近
you were -- you were peeking out from behind it
你从后面偷♥窥♥着
because of her, because of Lexi.
都是因为她 因为亚蕾克西
You were happy. You were beautiful.
所以那时你很开心 也很美
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样呢
I-I want you to consider another choice.
我要让你想想其它的选择
You -- do you remember what you told me
还记得你跟我说的话吗
when you showed me the downed Mech?
在带我看被击倒的械甲怪时
You said it was a miracle.
你说那是个奇迹
You said that afterwards, you felt like anything was possible.
你说你终于可以相信 一切皆有可能
She's meeting with an Espheni.
她和艾士芬尼密会
I'm not defending that!
我没否认
But think about it -- we don't --
但再想想 我们并不...
we don't know what those meetings were about.
并不知道那些密会是关于什么的
Maybe she's -- she's manipulating them.
也许是她在操纵对方
Maybe she's setting them up.
她在给对方设陷阱
The point is, before we just run in there and execute her,
重点是 在我们草草决定处死她之前
Shouldn't we give her the chance to prove
难道不应该给她一个机会
she's on our side --
让她证明和我们是一伙的吗
that she's still one of us?
她依旧是我们的一员
I don't know.
我不知道
Sounds like wishful thinking.
听着就像痴人说梦
It's called hope.
这叫希望
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的
I want you to choose hope.
我想要你也选择希望
I'm sorry, Ben.
对不起 本
Give me my child Karen.
把孩子给我 凯伦
She's beautiful, Anne.
她真美 安
She looks so human.
看起来真像人类
She is human.
她就是人类
Is that why you ran away from Charleston, the 2nd Mass?
这就是你逃离查尔斯顿和第二团的原因吗
No.
不
You ran because you knew she was different.
你逃开是因为你知道她与众不同
She's my flesh and blood.
她是我的骨肉
She's my creation.
她是我的作品
And in time, she'll become just like me.
而以后 她将和我一样
But better.
不过会更好
Much better.
好很多
Together, we will end this war,
我们会一起结束这场战争
change the face of history.
改变历史
I'm her mother. She needs me.
我是她母亲 她需要我
And that's why you're still here.
所以你还活着啊
Humans need nurturing and...attachment at her age.
她这个年龄的人类需要哺育和照顾
But soon, you'll serve your purpose,
但很快 你的使命就完成了
and Lexi will be fully mine.
而亚蕾克西就会完全属于我
I will never let you take her from me.
我绝对不会让你夺走她
Do you hear me? I'm going to save her.
听到了吗 我会救她的
Anne.
安
You can't save her.
你救不了她
You can't even save yourself.
你连自己都救不了
Dr. Glass? Dr. Glass?
格拉斯医生 格拉斯医生
I saw...Karen and -- and Lexi in the cocoon.
我看到凯伦和亚蕾克西 在茧里
She -- she said it was irreversible...
她说这是无法改变的...
...that there's nothing we can do.
我们做什么都没用
I... I couldn't save Sammy.
我救不了山米
I can't save her.
我救不了她
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生
Dr. Glass, can you hear me?
格拉斯医生 能听到我说话吗
Dr. Kadar?
卡达尔博士
Looks like the secret's out.
看来秘密泄露了
Everyone knows something big's about to happen.
大家都知道有大事要发生
Lines are being drawn.
很快就会分出阵营
I don't want this turning into a fight.
我不想挑起争端
But I'm not letting anybody near Lexi.
不过我不会让任何人靠近亚蕾克西
If it comes to a fight, we're gonna be outnumbered.
一旦动手 我们寡不敌众
So we're gonna need all the allies we can get.
所以我们需要拉到一切盟友
I'm gonna get some answers.
我去找找答案
Lourdes, you got a minute?
卢尔德 有空吗
Yeah.
有
I need you to be straight with me.
我要你跟我实话实说
I'm hearing a lot of disconcerting things about Lexi.
我听到很多亚蕾克西令人不安的消息
And I need to know why you trust her.
告诉我 你为什么相信她
What is this all about?
这是怎么一回事
It's about fear.
因为恐惧
Do you remember how I was
还记得在你发现我是内奸之后
after you discovered I was the mole?
我是什么样子吗
Yeah.
记得
I was consumed by fear.
我被恐惧耗得精疲力尽
Lexi made all of that go away. She saved me.
亚蕾克西让那些都消失了 她救了我
You've seen what the enemy can do.
你见过敌人的所作所为
How can you still trust her when
你知道她在和它们合作之后
you know she's working with them?
怎么还能继续相信她
She's not working with them. She is them.
她没有和它们合作 她就是它们的一员
And she is us.
她也是我们的一员
She's uniting us all.
她让我们团结
That's what -- that's what this is.
这就是它的含义
It's her symbol.
这是她的象征
It represents unity --
象征着团结
Humans, Espheni, and Lexi.
人类 艾士芬尼和亚蕾克西
She's the one who will bring us all together.
她能将我们统一在一起
She is the intersection.
她是纽带
One plus one equals three.
一加一等于三
That's why I sent out the radio signal.
所以我才会发广播
Once everyone is here, there will be peace.
一旦大家来到了这儿 就会得到和平
You think the Espheni are gonna honor that peace?
你认为艾士芬尼会尊重这份和平吗
They have so far. They know we're here.
至今为止是的 它们知道我们在这儿
And they haven't touched us all because of Lexi.
也没碰我们 都归功于亚蕾克西
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表