剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
It was a purely strategic decision.
这仅仅是个战略决策
I wouldn't have it any other way.
这样就很好
I am recovered enough to travel.
我恢复好了 可以走了
I'm glad you're feeling better, my friend.
很高兴你感觉好多了 我的朋友
We cannot afford to stay here much longer.
我们不能继续在这里耽搁了
They'll search the area... Colonel Weaver will be here.
他们会搜查这里 韦弗上校会回来的
You had me worried there for a minute, colonel.
我都开始担心你了 上校
Dan?
丹
Dan!
丹
She... she's gone.
她... 她死了
Who's gone? Dan, what happened back there?
谁死了 丹 到底发生了什么
You were right.
你说对了
They're turning us into... something.
它们是要把我们变成... 什么东西
They're using us.
它们在利用我们
That thing that attacked us...
那个攻击我们的东西...
that abomination...
那个怪物...
It was Jeanne.
是珍
Oh, God, no.
天哪 不会吧
She's gone.
她死了
I saw her go. She...
我看着她死的 她...
It was...
这...
But she was in there, Tom.
但她的意识还在 汤姆
She saved my life.
她救了我的命
This plan...to turn us into monsters...
这个... 把我们变成怪物的计划...
it's flawed.
是有缺陷的
They can't erase us.
它们无法抹除我们的意识
They cannot control us!
就控制不了我们
My Jeanne showed me that.
我的女儿向我证明了这一点
She was a fighter right to the end.
她是个抗争到底的战士
Well, better this way. Better that she's...
这样也好 总比...
than have to live like that.
那样活着好
You know.
你明白的
Colonel Weaver?
韦弗上校
Good to have you back, soldier.
你回来了就好 大兵
Good to have you back.
你回来就好
Geminus?
吉米诺斯
Geminus, are you here?
吉米诺斯 你在吗
Trouble with your experiment? Under control.
试验是不是遇到了麻烦 都在控制之中
Still haven't recovered your prisoners?
你还没抓到那些逃犯吧
I am very close. Thanks for your concern.
很快就能抓到了 多谢关心
When I find the one called Mason,
等我找到那个叫梅森的
I will take pleasure in burning him...slowly.
我会很享受地... 慢慢烧死他
Take pleasure from this...
先享受这个好消息吧
his daughter is more powerful than we imagined.
他的女儿比我们想像的还要强大
She will become a weapon unlike any other,
她会成为一件前所未有的武器
and she'll be ours.
属于我们的武器
She obeys your will?
她会听从你的命令吗
In all things.
完全听从
Soon she will come to full maturation,
很快她就会完全成熟
and the transformation will begin.
然后转化就会开始
Our coalition bears fruit, Geminus.
我们的联合就快有成效了 吉米诺斯
If you do not fail, that is.
前提是你不失败
I stand corrected.
你说得有理
Only you would know failure.
毕竟你很有失败的经验
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表