剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
and there's no coming back from them.
已经无法再回头了
And I'm your mother,
但我是你母亲
and I will always love you,
所以我会永远爱你
and I pray every day that
我每天都在祈祷
you find your place in this world.
你能在这个世界上找到自己的归宿
But it isn't here...
但不是这里
not with us, not now.
不是跟我们一起 不是现在
Tom was right.
汤姆说得对
You need to leave.
你该离开了
Anne, we need to talk now.
安 我们得谈谈
Dan, this isn't the time. Now is the time.
丹 现在不是时候 就应该现在
I think you and Tom are making a huge mistake.
我觉得你和汤姆正在犯一个大错
About what?
关于什么
About your daughter.
关于你们的女儿
Tom.
汤姆
Where's Lexi? Anthony's keeping an eye on her
亚蕾克西在哪儿 安东尼在看着她
so she can stay alive long enough
这样在我们谈完问题之前
for us to talk about the situation.
她还不会被杀死
What's the situation? Just hear him out.
什么问题 听他说完
Lexi has made an offer that
亚蕾克西主动请缨
I think it'd be shortsighted not to consider.
我觉得如果不去考虑就太目光短浅了
What's the offer?
请缨做什么
To go on the mission with you instead of Ben.
代替本跟你去执行那个任务
You're on board with that?
你也同意这样吗
I think it's something we should consider, yeah.
是的 我觉得我们该考虑一下
She just took down those beamers, Tom.
她刚刚把那些激光飞船都打下来了 汤姆
She just heard you and Cochise talking inside of ours.
她还听到了你和科奇斯在激光飞船里的谈话
She's not Jeanne, okay?
她不是珍 好吧
Your daughter held on to her humanity with every fiber.
你女儿的身体里还有人性
Ours didn't. Okay, you're right.
我们的女儿则没有 好吧 你是对的
She was a willing participant. She admitted it.
她是自愿参与的 她承认了
But does that change the fact that she is our best chance...
但这能改变她是最佳人选的事实吗
maybe our only chance?
或许这是我们唯一的机会
I understand that emotions are raw.
我知道你还很愤怒
I understand that.
我理解
But this is war.
但这是战争
We can't think with our hearts.
我们不能感情用事
We got to think with our heads.
要用理智
Remember when the allies had to team up
盟国为了要打败希♥特♥勒♥
with Stalin in order to defeat Hitler?
不得不跟斯大林联合 还记得吗
They knew that joining forces,
他们知道联合起来
even with you joining forces with a monster, would be...
即使是跟一个怪物联合起来 也能够...
Yeah, to win the war, but we don't need her.
赢得战争 但我们不需要她
We've already done our homework.
我们已经做过研究了
Unless the power core is heavily guarded
或许能量核有重兵把守
or we encounter something else unexpected. I mean,
或者会遇到预料之外的事
having someone that can operate the machinery
如果有能操作这个机械的人
just might make the difference.
或许会帮上很大的忙
Yes. We can't argue the fact that Lexi's abilities
是的 我们不能否认亚蕾克西的能力
give her an edge that none of us have.
使她有了我们所不具备的优势
Are you not even willing to entertain that idea?
你真的不愿意考虑一下这个建议吗
Ben and I have been over every step of this mission.
本和我已经熟悉了任务的每一个步骤
I've seen him in pressure situations before.
我以前见过他在情况危急时的表现
I know how he'll respond.
我知道他会如何应对
Okay, so you're afraid of her?
好吧 那你是怕她了
I'm afraid of myself around her.
我是害怕和她在一起
I'm afraid that I'm not gonna trust my instincts,
我害怕我不能相信自己的直觉
I'm not gonna make the right call.
不能做出正确的决定
II don't know her. And none of it matters.
我不了解她 这都无关紧要
This is our Hail Mary.
这是我们的福气
Throw all that out.
别想那么多
It's simple. It's just a choice, Tom.
这很简单 只是个选择 汤姆
Listen, maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
Maybe I'm...
或许我...
letting my emotions cloud my judgment.
让情感蒙蔽了理智
I should make this decision on a purely tactical, logical basis.
我应该仅仅依据战略和逻辑来做出选择
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, when you weigh it all out,
是的 如果权衡所有利弊的话
she's the best person for it.
她的确是最佳人选
All right, Lexi goes. Ben stays.
好吧 亚蕾克西去 本留下
Hope to God we're right.
祈求上帝保佑 我们做对了
Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
谢谢你给我这次机会
It's more out of necessity than choice.
我这是出于必要而非选择
Hey, what's that?
怎么了
It's bad luck not to christen a ship on its maiden voyage.
如果不给首航的船洗礼会带来霉运的
I think we may be a little past luck, but thank you.
我们早就不指望运气了 不过还是谢谢
Hey, listen, I don't care how powerful they say you are --
听着 我不在乎你有多强大
If you hurt my dad, I'll find a way to make you pay.
敢伤害我爸爸 我一定会让你付出代价
This isn't fair. We had a lottery.
这不公平 本来有机会的
I know. If it was fair,
我知道 如果公平的话
I'd be teaching second-period American History right now.
我现在应该在教授美国历史第二阶段
This is the way it has to be.
这是注定的
Ben, I --
本 我...
There's nothing to say, Lexi.
没什么好说的了 亚莱克西
I can think of a few choice words.
我知道该说什么
Yeah, I want to thank you for being the first and last
对 我想谢谢你成为第一个也是最后一个
I ever let tell me who I'm supposed to be.
告诉我该做什么的人
You know, it's a real shame
可惜 很遗憾
that Lourdes was the only one among us
我们之中 也许只有卢尔德
who might have been able to find a place in her heart to forgive you.
能够说服自己原谅你
I'll hold you to your word.
我信你说的话
I want you both to come back in one piece.
希望你们都能平安归来
I'll try my best.
我尽量
No trying, kid. Get it done.
不是尽量 绝对要成功
Come here a second.
过来一下
I, uh...got this serum from the Volm.
我从沃尔姆那里拿到了这个血清
They carry it on them in case they get captured by the Espheni.
他们带着这个是为了防止被艾士芬尼抓走
It's a fast-acting poison.
这是强性毒药
Now, if that's strong enough to take down a Volm
如果毒药能够在沃尔姆自愈之前
before it can regenerate,
就致其死亡
might be able to kill a hybrid.
也许可以杀掉混血
Just think of it as an insurance policy.
把它当成最后王牌吧
Let's hope I won't need it.
但愿不会用到
Oh, godspeed.
祝你平安
I can't breathe!
我不能呼吸了
We should clear the atmosphere in a few... moments.
我们很快就会 离开大气层
I've adjusted the linear-acceleration burn.
我已经调整了加速后推器
We should mimic the earth's gravity.
我们应该模拟地球引力
If we're out of the atmosphere,
如果离开了大气层
we should be able to detect the homing beacon.
应该就可以监测到归航信标
I've found the signal and engaged autopilot.
我已经监测到了信♥号♥♥ 设置了自动驾驶仪
Nothing more to do now but wait.
现在只能等待
You still don't trust me, do you?
你还是不信任我 是吗
Why don't you ask me that question
等我们成功踏上回家的路
when we're on the way home?
你再问我这个问题吧
How long until we get there?
还要多久
One moment.
很快了
This map will allow us to view the ship's course
这个地图可以看到飞船的运行轨迹
in relation to the nearest celestial bodies.
以及附近的天体
Is something wrong?
怎么了吗
No.
没有
That thing you're doing with your hair --
你在用手绕头发...
Your mother does that sometimes.
你妈妈偶尔也会这样
Um, let's go over the checklist again.
再看一遍清单吧
The homing beacon is engaged.
归航信标已经设置成功
When we reach our destination, I'll switch it off
等到达目的地 我就关闭飞船引擎
and let the core's landing protocol draw us in.
靠能量源的着陆程序引导我们进去
And then we drop the bomb, blow up the power core, Yeah.
然后扔下炸♥弹♥ 炸毁能量源 没错
And you fly this ship home manually. Yeah.
然后你再手动把这艘飞船送回家 对
And it's important that we conserve power
我们要节约使用能源
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表