剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
This is all Lexi.
这一切都是亚蕾克西干的
She's doing this. Why is she doing this?
这幻想是她制♥造♥的 她为什么这么做
What does she want from me?!
她想要我♥干♥什么
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna go get help.
我去 我去找人帮忙
What does she want from me, Anne?!
她想要我♥干♥什么 安
Anne!
安
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Lexi!
亚蕾克西
Lexi, wait!
亚蕾克西 等等
Dan.
丹
Dan, wait!
丹 等等
Where is she?
她在哪儿
She won't talk to you.
她不想见你
You're not real. None of this is real.
你不是真的 这一切都不是
This is all part of a dream.
这只是个梦
Lexi, why are you doing this?!
亚蕾克西 你为什么这么做
Bigger question is, why are you?
更重要的是 你为什么这么做
It's not like you to give up on family, Tom.
你不是会放弃家人的人啊 汤姆
I want to talk to Lexi, Dan.
我要和亚蕾克西谈谈 丹
She don't want to talk to you.
她不想和你谈
She's too scared. What's she afraid of?
她太害怕了 她怕什么
What'll happen when you wake up.
怕你醒来后 会发生的事
What? That the mission will fail? No.
怎么了 任务会失败吗 不是
That it won't.
因为它会成功
Why would she be afraid to succeed? I don't get that.
她为什么怕任务会成功 我不明白
You don't get it 'cause you're seeing red.
你不明白是因为你被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼
If anybody understands
没人比我
what you're going through, tom, it's me --
更了解你现在的心情
to have your daughter twisted by the Espheni.
了解看着女儿被艾士芬尼折磨的心情
But I didn't give up on mine.
但我没有放弃我的女儿
I never gave up on her.
我从来没有
And you can't give up on yours.
你也不该放弃你的女儿
You got to make things right with her.
你得和她解决这个问题
Accept her for who she is.
接受现在的她
I-I won't accept this.
我不接受
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
You got to get us out of here, Lexi, now!
放我们出去 亚蕾克西 马上
Do you ever get tired of barking orders?
你什么时候才能不发号♥施令
Come on. What is this? What's with all the games?
拜托 这是什么意思 玩的什么把戏
Do you really need to ask that question, dad?
你真的要问这个问题吗 爸爸
Lexi wants what all your children want
亚蕾克西希望 在犯了错的时候
when we've made a mistake.
能和所有孩子一样
What's that? An escape from reality
是什么 逃离现实吗
or escape from responsibility?
还是逃离责任
You're overthinking it.
你想多了
How is it that the Espheni
艾士芬尼怎么会
know Lexi better than her own father?
比亚蕾克西的亲生父亲更了解她
That's hardly fair, Ben.
这不公平 本
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 等等
Take it easy on him, Ben.
别这么刻薄 本
All right? Cut him a little slack.
好吗 放过他一马吧
Why? He didn't cut Lexi any.
为什么 他一点都没放过亚蕾克西
They messed with her just like they messed with us --
它们对她捣鬼 就像对我们一样
me with my spikes, you with those eye bugs,
对我用刺钉 对你用眼线虫
Matt at the school.
让马特去那个学校
You saved me, dad. You saved all of us.
你救了我 爸爸 你救了我们所有人
But you couldn't save Lexi.
但你救不了亚蕾克西
I was trapped in a prison camp.
我当时被困在集中营里
She's your own flesh and blood. She's just like us.
她是你的亲生骨肉 和我们一样
Is she not as important to you? Of course she is.
他对你不重要吗 当然重要
I took responsibility for what you did!
我为你的作为承担了责任
Now you're trying to blame me for it?!
现在你还要因此而责怪我吗
You weren't there for her, dad.
你不在她身边 爸爸
Where were you when she needed you?
她需要你的时候 你在哪里
I tried my best to protect her.
我尽全力保护她了
Where were you, dad?!
你在哪里 爸爸
You can't keep us here, Lexi!
你不能把我们困在这里 亚蕾克西
People are counting on us!
大家还指望着我们
Hello, Tom.
你好 汤姆
I'm sorry I never got a chance to say a proper goodbye.
抱歉 我没机会和你正式说再见
Stop hiding behind all these faces, Lexi!
别躲在这些面孔后面了 亚蕾克西
Just come out and show yourself!
赶快露出你的真面目
She can't.
她做不到
She's terrified, like I was
她吓坏了
when she took away my last breath.
和我临死的时候一样
Lourdes, you know Lexi better than anyone.
卢尔德 你比任何人都了解亚蕾克西
What does she have to be afraid of?
她有什么怕的
She doesn't think you'll ever forgive her for killing me.
她觉得你永远都不会原谅她杀死我这件事
She lost you.
她失去了你
She lost Anne.
失去了安
You'll never forgive her,
你们永远都不会原谅她
never love her, no matter what she does.
永远都不会爱她 不管她做什么
She's lost her whole family.
她失去了整个家庭
She's all alone.
孤身一人
There's no coming back.
时光无法倒流
I understand, Lexi.
我明白 亚蕾克西
I understand what you want.
我知道你想要什么
This isn't about the mission.
和任务无关
This is about me...
和我有关...
And Anne and your family.
还有安 还有你的家庭
And these faces --
那些面孔
Weaver and your brothers and now Lourdes --
韦弗 你的哥哥们还有卢尔德
You're hiding behind them
你藏在他们身后
because you're terrified that, no matter what you do,
因为你害怕 怕不管你做什么
we'll never forgive you for what you've done.
我们都无法原谅你的作为
Lexi will never be forgiven
亚蕾克西永远都不会被原谅
because my blood is on her hands.
因为她手上沾着我的血
How can I ask you to forgive me
我怎么能要求你原谅我
when I can't even forgive myself?
连我自己都无法原谅自己
I understand that this isn't a trick,
我明白了 这不是你的把戏
that this is just a scared little girl
只是一个受惊的小女孩
who's afraid to wake up and face the cold light of day.
不敢醒来面对冷酷的现实
But whatever fears you have,
但不管你有什么恐惧
we need to leave this place right now.
我们现在都得离开这里了
I don't know how to reverse this.
我不知道怎么离开
I didn't do it on purpose.
我不是故意这样的
I put myself into stasis with you in the cocoon.
我把自己和你一起封在了茧里 进入了休眠
With me?
和我一起
You're in the cocoon with me?
你也在茧里 和我一起
So we're dreaming together?
这么说我们是在一起做梦
Oh, I should've seen that from the beginning.
一开始我就应该注意到
Successful mission, winning the war --
任务成功 战争胜利
those are all things that I've desperately wanted,
这些都是我希望得到的
things that I've dreamt about.
梦寐以求的
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
All these people have made mistakes.
这些人都犯过错
They all have regret.
他们都心存后悔
And yet they can sit together.
而他们仍然能坐在一起
They can break bread together.
把酒言欢
There are so many things I wish I could go back and undo,
有很多事情 我都希望能够回到过去
and so many of them have to do with you.
其中很多事情都和你有关
I'm sorry that I let you down.
抱歉我让你失望了
No, my biggest regret isn't that I trusted you.
不 我最大的后悔 不是相信了你
It's that I couldn't forgive you.
而是我无法原谅你
This is what we share -- these feelings of regret,
这就是我们共享的 后悔的感觉
our capacity for guilt or love or compassion.
我们承受愧疚 爱意或者怜悯的能力
These are all human traits.
这些都是人类的特征
And our dream is proof that you are who you say you are.
我们的这个梦 证明了你就是你所说的自己
You're one of us. You're not one of them.
你是我们的一员 不是它们的
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表