剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Dad, it's Diego. What?
老爸 我看到迭戈了 什么
Don't you worry, Baby Bear.
别担心 熊宝宝
We'll get him safe and sound.
我们会救他出来
Matt, you about ready, soldier?
马特 准备好了吗 士兵
Yes, sir.
准备好了 长官
Come on, Matt.
加油 马特
That's the way to get it done, son.
干得漂亮 小子
That's the way to get it done.
干得漂亮
Alpha-Alpha... Phase one complete.
阿尔法 阿尔法 第一阶段完成
You stand by...
听我口令
Three...
三
two...one...
二 一
Let's go! Let's go!
我们上 我们上
Ready, newbie? Yep.
准备好了吗 新手 没问题
Locked and loaded!
武器准备
Affirmative!
收到
Nice one, Benji.
干得漂亮 本杰
Stop calling me that.
别那样叫我
You love it.
你喜欢这名字
No, I hate it. No, you love it.
不 我讨厌 你喜欢的
Diego! Diego! It's Jeanne!
迭戈 迭戈 我是珍
Don't you recognize me?
你还认识我吗
He doesn't. Trust me.
相信我 他认不出来的
We have to get him in the truck now.
我们得马上带他上卡车
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
That was easy.
这次任务真简单
Yeah. Piece of cake. Button it, the both of you.
是啊 小菜一碟 你们两个别这样说
Aw, come on, Cap. The fat lady just sang.
得了吧 上尉 战斗结束了
Let's celebrate.
我们庆祝吧
It's colonel now, Pope.
我现在是上校 珀普
And, besides, it ain't over until --
另外 战斗还没完
It's over.
完蛋了
Take cover!
找掩护
Come on!
快
Behind you!
在你后面
Maggie!
玛吉
What the hell is that?!
那是什么玩意儿
Wait for it! Fire!
等等 开火
I'm out of ammo!
我没子弹了
I'm out! I'm out!
没子弹了 没子弹了
Oh, I got to get me one of those.
我也要弄个那种枪
Come on, Matt.
来吧 马特
Let's go see your dad. Jeanne.
去找你老爸 珍也来
Everything secure, Colonel?
你们还好吗 上校
More or less. Wasn't the easy mission we thought it was gonna be.
还行吧 我们原本以为这次任务很简单
No? No, we were compromised, damn it.
不是吗 差点完蛋了 该死的
There's no denying it.
毫无疑问
We were like fish in a barrel
对于那些巨型械甲怪来说
for those damn Mega-Mechs or whatever the hell they were.
我们就他妈像砧板上的肉
Looks like the Espheni have got more up their sleeve
看来 艾士芬尼的帮手
than we realized.
比我们知道的更多
What do you say we get the hell out of here
还是在它们发现之前
before they figure out what happened?
先撤退吧
Copy that... sir.
遵命 长官
Great job, everybody!
大家干得漂亮
What do you say we all go home?
我们回家吧
Let's move out!
开始行动
Glad to see you made it back in one piece... Mr. President.
总统先生 很高兴看到你们平安归来
Please don't call me that.
别那样叫我
That's what you are, sir.
您本来就是总统 长官
And I'm begging you not to go off on any more missions.
同时我一直在求您别参加战斗了
It's, uh... it's too dangerous. Thank you, General.
那样过于危险 谢谢 将军
I've been trying to tell him that for months.
我已经说了几个月了
Miss Peralta. Professor Mason.
派拉塔小姐 梅森教授
For once, I agree with General Bressler here.
至少这次 我完全同意布莱斯勒将军的观点
The deal, as I recall, was that, if elected,
我记得当时是说当选后
I wouldn't be stuck behind a desk
我不会躲在书桌后面发呆
or called president.
但也不能叫我总统
Yes, but that's the... I fight.
对 但是... 我要战斗
We all fight until the last damn alien occupier
我们要一直战斗到
is off the planet.
地球上没有一只外星怪物为止
I don't think I can be any clearer than that.
我说得已经很清楚了
No, sir.
是 长官
I want all key military personnel
我要所有军事高层
to meet in the war room in one hour.
一小时之内到作战室开会
Yes, Sir.
遵命 长官
How about Anne? Any word from her yet?
安还好吗 她说什么了吗
I think I would have led with that, no?
我会去看看她的 需要吗
I suppose you would have.
你还是去看看她吧
How about Arthur? How's he holding up?
亚瑟还好吗 他还抗得住吗
Professor Manchester? Happy as a clam,
曼彻斯特教授吗 他快活着呢
Doing what he loves best -- chairing committee meetings.
他干着他最喜欢的活 主持委员会会议
Better him than me, that's for sure.
这方面他肯定比我强
Matt, great job out there.
马特 干得漂亮
Yes, Sir. I couldn't have done it without him.
是的 长官 这次战斗没他可不行
Yeah, but --
是啊 但是...
Hey, no buts about it, Son. You were outstanding.
没什么但是 孩子 你确实很杰出
It's just -- I wish I could have gotten in a kill or two.
我只是 希望可以干掉一两个
That's all. Hey, Matt!
就这样 马特
Let's go! Hang on.
走吧 等等
See you, Dad and Colonel Weaver.
再见 老爸 再见 韦弗上校
Soldier.
再见 士兵
See you in the war room, Dan, in about an hour?
丹 一小时后作战室见吧
You can count on it, Tom --
没问题 汤姆
Uh, sir, Professor -- Mr. President.
长官 教授 总统先生
What exactly am I supposed to call you now?
我现在到底该叫你什么
"Tom" will do. Nothing's changed, Dan.
叫我汤姆就行了 什么都没变
Oh, I'd say, in these past seven months, plenty has changed.
我得说 这几个月来 变化还是很大的
Here.
给
Don't worry, hot wheels.
别担心 风火轮
We'll make sure we don't drop you on your head.
我们保证不会摔到你脑袋
Just be careful, okay? You got him?
当心点 好吗 你接好了吗
Yep. We're good.
接住了
All right, boys.
好了 伙计们
Don't mess with me now.
现在可别惹我了
I am mobile.
行动自如
We really got our tails caught in it back there, didn't we, Dad?
老爸 刚刚真是被打了个措手不及
Not the best place to talk about it, Son.
待会儿再聊这个 儿子
Yes, sir. All right, girl.
遵命 长官 走吧 姑娘
I'll race you back to the barracks.
和你比赛谁先到营房♥
You're on.
好吧
Ben, we could use your help in the infirmary
本 你去医务室
with those harnessed kids.
帮一下那些脊甲化的孩子
Of course. We just need to wrap up here.
没问题 忙完这里就去
All right. I'll see you there.
好吧 医务室见
What?
怎么了
You and your boys -- "The Fighting Masons."
你和你的儿子 "上阵父子兵"
Oh, it's just I think it's cute.
那不过是... 挺可爱的
So this is the new order, huh?
新秩序就是这样了
The Mason Administration -- friend to all...
梅森政♥府♥ 与各个物种交朋友
any old alien that just happens to blow into our camp.
不管是哪个碰巧炸进我们帐篷的老外星人
You say the word, boss.
等你一句话 老大
Mexico is looking better to me every day.
我越来越喜欢墨西哥了
I need to work on my tan. What do you say, chief?
我也该晒晒黑了 怎么样 老大
Not gonna be any better down there -- I don't think so.
我看那边也不会好到哪儿去
Look, we got alien battalions just looking to fry our ass.
有大批的外星人想干掉我们
To hell with this.
去他的
I'm gonna go begin my beer therapy a little bit early.
我要提前开始借酒浇愁了
I'll be in the nest.
我回窝了
Diego.
迭戈
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表