剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
For the time being.
暂时吧
But what if she's all messed up like Mira was?
要是她像米拉一样怎么办
Then we'll deal with her the way that
那我们会像对付其它威胁一样
we would deal with any threat.
对付她
Look...
听好
the launch got scrapped when she showed up.
她出现的时候发射停止了
Back on now. We leave in an hour.
现在重新发射 我们一小时后起飞
There are too many unknown variables on this mission.
这个任务里有太多的未知变量
Yeah, well, that's why I stayed up late
没错 所以我昨晚熬夜
and reread "Space Flight for Dummies" last night.
重读了“傻瓜的太空飞行”
Look, Cochise, it's -- it's a long shot.
科奇斯 成功的几率很小
We knew that going in.
我们知道它会发生
But this is where the Espheni's advanced technology
但这是艾士芬尼的先进技术
works in our favor.
被我们利用呢
I mean, this ship is light-years ahead
这艘飞船比我们
of anything that we've got,
要先进好几个光年
with the automated life support and the homing signal.
有自动生命支持和归航信标
All I really need to do is fly straight up.
我只要让它能飞起来就行
Right?
对吧
So, why do you seem so agitated?
那你为什么这么焦躁不安
I would be more comfortable if I were accompanying you.
如果能和你一起 我会更安心
Well, so would I.
我也是
But this ship is allergic to Volm technology.
但这艘飞船对沃尔姆科技过敏
If the Espheni hadn't built their beamers
要不是艾士芬尼建的这个激光飞船
to literally reject you,
确实是排斥你
You'd be warming up the copilot seat
你现在就会坐在副驾驶的座位上
as we speak.
跟我聊天了
There is another option. What?
还有一个选择 什么
I have been trying to send messages to my father
我一直在用我们的次空间通讯器
on our subspace communicator. Yeah.
给我父亲发信息 然后呢
As yet, he has not answered, but please
虽然目前他还没有回复 但是拜托
hold the launch long enough for him to do so.
请延迟发射 等待他来做
If the greater Volm are within range,
要是大部分沃尔姆飞船都在附近
they could offer immeasurable support.
他们的支持力度将是不可限♥量♥的
No, we can't afford to hold the launch.
不行 我们延迟不起发射
We have no way of knowing if the power core
我们不知道能量核
is guarded or not.
到底有没有守卫者
If my father receives these messages,
一旦我父亲收到这些消息
and if he chooses to respond,
如果他选择采取行动
he could run interference.
他可以介入此事
What do you mean, if he chooses to respond?
你说如果他选择采取行动什么意思
Why wouldn't he choose to respond?
他为什么会选择不行动
Excuse me. Is there something you're not telling me?
等等 你是不是有事情瞒着我
My father and I did not part well, Tom Mason.
我和父亲不欢而散 汤姆·梅森
He insisted that I leave with him,
他坚持让我和他离开
that earth was a lost cause.
地球战场已经失败了
I-I refused.
我拒绝了
I told him I would find the power core
我跟他说我会找到能量核
and I would destroy it on my own.
并亲手毁掉它
Are you telling that you and your team and Shaq --
你是说你的人和沙...
You guys are all we've got?
是我们所有的支援了吗
Well, I'm sorry, but unless you can give us
对不起 但除非你能证明
some proof that your dad's gonna help us,
你父亲会帮助我们
I think we need to proceed as planned.
否则我还是会继续执行计划
You're worried about the variables?
你不是担心变量吗
Help me strap down the bombs.
帮我固定炸♥弹♥吧
Lexi, take a seat on the bed.
亚蕾克西 坐到床上
I need a couple minutes alone with her.
我需要和她独处几分钟
Pope took a cheap shot at her,
珀普偷袭了她
there's a lot of people with grudges,
还有一群人虎视眈眈
and I'm not gonna let anything happen to...
我不会让任何事情发生在...
either one of you.
你俩身上
Okay.
好
Thank you so much, Mom. I --
谢谢你 妈妈 我...
Stop playing games. I'm not in the mood.
少玩花招 我没那个心情
Games? I-I don't understand.
花招 我不明白
Appealing to my maternal instinct
唤起我的母性本能
doesn't change the fact that I can't trust you.
不会改变我对你的不信任
You could be under Espheni control.
你有可能是被艾士芬尼控制着
They can't control me. That's why they're afraid of me.
它们控制不了我 所以才会怕我
When you killed Lourdes, your friend,
你杀死你的朋友卢尔德的时候
they weren't controlling you then?
它们也没有控制你吗
I was confused. I --
我当时很混乱 我...
I thought it was sparing her from a painful death.
我以为那是让她从痛苦中解脱
Now I understand how twisted that logic was,
现在我知道那个想法多么扭曲了
but in that moment, I...
但是当时我...
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, I wasn't under their control.
我并没有被它们控制着
it was my own decision.
那是我自己的决定
Lexi.
亚蕾克西
I made a choice
我做出了选择
between my human family and my Espheni family.
在我的人类家人和艾士芬尼家人之间
Don't call those monsters family.
不许叫那些野兽是家人
I wanted peace so badly that I believed their lies.
我是太想要和平 才会相信它们的谎言
And I believed yours!
我还信了你的谎言
I searched for you, Lexi.
我找过你 亚蕾克西
When I lost you, I would've gone to
当我失去你的时候
the ends of the earth to find you,
我们上天入地的找你
to find a way for us to be together -- a family.
想找到我们可以在一起 家人团聚
But you -- you betrayed all of that!
但你 你背叛了我们所有人
Now I know that's never gonna happen --
现在我知道这已经不可能了
Not now, not after what you did.
你做出那些事后 就不可能了
I know how badly I violated your trust.
我知道 我辜负了你的信任
So please, please, let me make it up to you.
所以我求你 求你让我来弥补过错
I'm your best chance if you want to
如果你们想要到达能量核并把它摧毁
make it to the power core and destroy it.
我是你们的最佳人选
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道
When I was with the Espheni,
我跟艾士芬尼在一起的时候
I... I learned how to control my abilities.
我学会了如何控制我的能力
I... I... it's hard to explain.
我... 这很难解释
You better try.
你最好解释解释
It's like I can see energy,
就像 我能看见能量
manipulate it, all of it --
能控制所有的能量
gravity, radio waves, electrical charges.
重力 无线电波 电荷
And if I'm close enough,
如果我离得足够近
I can access the Beamer systems.
我就能进入激光飞船的系统
I can control them.
我可以控制它们
I can hear the conversation on the ship -- the Volm and dad.
我能听到飞船上沃尔姆和爸爸的谈话
They're preparing a bomb you've built.
他们正在准备你做的炸♥弹♥
Stop that! Don't do that!
停下 别再听了
Is that why you're here? No.
这就是你来这里的原因吗 不是
Did the Espheni send you to spy on us?
艾士芬尼是派你来当间谍的吗
No. No, no! I promise.
不 不是 我保证
Please. I'm telling the truth.
求你了 我说的是实话
I rejected my Espheni father. I want to help.
我放弃了我的艾士芬尼父亲 我想要帮你们
The bomb you built may be powerful enough
你们造的炸♥弹♥或许威力足够强大
to make it to the power core and destroy it,
能够摧毁能量核
But you'd have to get it there first.
但前提是你们得能到达那里
You may have managed to get that Beamer airborne,
你们或许能让那艘激光飞船飞起来
but to fly it to the moon and back?
但你们能飞到月球然后再飞回来吗
If you attempt this without my help, you'll die trying.
如果你们没有我的帮助 会害死自己的
Anne, if she knows about the Beamer,
安 如果她了解激光飞船
then we don't... Dan, please! Please.
我们就不用... 丹 别说了
I knew I had to come back. This is the reason.
我知道我一定要回来 这就是原因
I can fly the Beamer,
我可以驾驶激光飞船
defend it if it's attacked.
如果遭到攻击我也能防御
I should be the one going on this mission. Please,
应该由我来执行这项任务 求你了
please, don't sacrifice any more than you already have. No.
求你不要再做无谓的牺牲了 不行
No, Lexi.
不行 亚蕾克西
You have made your choices,
你之前已经做出了选择
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表