剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
She's been meeting with an Espheni Overlord.
她在和一个艾士芬尼领主见面
She thinks he's her father.
她觉得那是她父亲
What?
什么
We captured him, but then he escaped.
我们抓住了它 然后它逃跑了
He's been feeding her all these lies.
它一直在和她说各种谎言
What does he want with her?
它想从她身上得到什么
I don't know. All he would say is that he's protecting her.
我不知道 它只肯说 它在保护她
But he's behind this. I know it. We have to get her out of here!
但这是它干的 我知道 我们得把她弄出来
We will! But we're gonna do it the right way!
我们会的 但必须找到合适的方法
I promise.
我保证
Lexi...
亚蕾克西
Excuse me. I'm looking for a girl named Maggie.
抱歉 我在找一个叫玛吉的姑娘
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
Hal!
哈尔
God, I missed you.
天啊 我好想你
Look, I know things were weird between us
自从电网倒下后
when the walls came down, but I want you back.
我知道我俩之间很尴尬 但我想要你回来
Shut up, Hal. Shut up.
别说了 哈尔 别说了
Uh, dad's looking for us.
爸爸在找我们
All right.
好吧
We better go.
我们走
I don't get it. How -- I mean, h-how is that Lexi?
我不明白 亚蕾克西怎么了
Looks like she's some sort of insect.
她好像是某种昆虫
When Dr. Glass first brought me
格拉斯医生在查尔斯顿
Lexi's DNA sample back in Charleston,
第一次给我亚蕾克西的DNA样本时
I discovered she had both human and Espheni DNA.
我发现她有人类和艾士芬尼的DNA
Somehow, the alien DNA remained...inactive.
不知怎么 外星人的DNA一直不活跃
Think caterpillar and butterfly.
想想毛毛虫和蝴蝶吧
They're born with all the DNA necessary to create both insects,
它们出生时就有成为两种昆虫的DNA
but the butterfly DNA remains inactive.
但是蝴蝶的DNA一直不活跃
Slowly, it...activates,
它慢慢地激活
encourages the caterpillar to...
诱发毛毛虫...
create and enter a chrysalis.
创造并进入一个茧
Once inside, the butterfly DNA fully activates.
进去之后 蝴蝶的DNA被全面激活
And when the cocoon opens, uh...the butterfly emerges.
茧破掉 蝴蝶就出现了
What happens to the caterpillar?
那毛毛虫呢
It's...gone.
没了
So...Lexi's gone?
这么说 亚蕾克西没了吗
I -- all I'm saying is you can't cut a caterpillar
我只是说 要想破坏茧
out of its chrysalis without killing it.
救出毛毛虫 就一定会杀了它
Do the Volm know anything about these cocoons,
沃尔姆知道这些茧的事吗
how to get her out?
怎么救她出来
They're an Espheni creation.
这是艾士芬尼创造的
But we've never attempted to get one out alive.
但我们从没有尝试过救出活的
Wait a minute. S-she's not an Espheni.
等等 她不是艾士芬尼
As you say.
的确如此
If you know anything... you have to tell us.
如果你知道什么 请告诉我们
I have nothing more to share.
我没什么可说的了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I must return to my men.
我必须去找我的伙伴了
I've seen one of these before.
我之前看到过这种东西
In the Espheni tower, Karen had you and Lexi
在艾士芬尼塔里 凯伦让你和亚蕾克西
in something very similar to this.
待在一个非常相似的东西里
Do you remember how you got out?
你还记得你是怎么出来的吗
No.
不
But I have been having dreams about Karen --
但我梦到过凯伦...
memories, I think.
应该是记起
I might be able to try something.
或许我可以试一试
Repressed-memory therapy.
抑制记忆疗法
With the right medication, under the right circumstances,
在对的情况下用对药物
it can be effective. I don't know.
应该可以奏效 我也不知道
Somehow, you got out of that cocoon alive, intact, and human.
不管如何 你毫发无损的从茧里出来了
If this will help you remember how you did it...
如果这可以帮你想起怎么做到的...
Okay.
好的
I'll get you set up in my lab.
我帮你去实验室做准备
We should keep this between us.
我们应该对外保密
People are already nervous about Lexi.
大家已经对亚蕾克西很紧张了
Things could get ugly if they find out.
要是他们发现这个 情况不堪设想
People have the right to know.
他们有权利了解实情
What if she's turning into something dangerous?
万一她变成什么危险的东西呢
What if she's like... Karen.
要是变成了... 凯伦那个样子
She's not. We can't jump to conclusions.
她并没有 我们不能妄下结论
We need to give dad and Anne a chance to help her.
应该给爸爸和安帮助她的机会
If they can help.
但愿他们有办法
Where'd you get all this stuff?
你从哪儿拿到这些东西的
There was a pharmacy in one of the offices.
那些办公室里有个药房♥
I had to dig through rubble for days,
我挖了几天的碎石头
but now I'm quite stocked.
总算有所收获
Got some vintage dilaudid, if anyone's interested.
有兴趣的话可以拿点老式镇静剂
Anyway...
所以说...
So, this is a barbiturate derivative.
这是巴比妥酸盐[镇静剂]的衍生物
It's part hypnotic, part sedative.
算是安♥眠♥药♥也是镇静剂
It's not sodium amytal, but it'll do.
虽然不是阿米妥钠[安眠/抗惊厥] 但也可以
How much are you giving me 6 cc?
你准备给我用多少 六毫升吗
No -- 3. You're sleep-deprived.
不 三毫升 你缺乏睡眠
That's probably why you're having the dreams.
所以才会做那些梦
If I give you too much, you might not wake up.
要是用的太多 恐怕你就醒不来了
All right. You comfortable?
好了 感觉还行吗
Okay.
好了
Now try to remember the time that you were with your child,
试试回想你和孩子在一起的时候
where you were, what was around you...
你在哪里 周围什么样...
any sounds...
有什么声音...
any sensations at all that you remember.
任何你能记起的感觉
"Peter was not quite like the other boys,
"皮特不像其他的小朋友
"but he was afraid at last.
不过最后还是害怕了
"A tremor ran through him like a shudder passing over the sea.
他突然像被大海颤动了一样发抖
"But the next moment, Peter was standing on the rock again,
但马上 皮特又站在了石头上
"with a smile on his face and a drum beating within him.
脸上带着微笑 鼓声也随之响起
It was saying, 'To die will be an awfully big adventure.'"
好像在说 死亡将是巨大的挑战"
No. Don't stop.
别停呀
He has to fight Captain Hook and fly away and --
他要战胜胡克船长然后飞走...
Tomorrow, okay? I'll read it to you in the morning.
明天好吗 我早上给你讲
But you need to get some sleep. Okay.
现在你要好好睡觉 好的
Can I have some water?
我能喝点水吗
Mommy! What is that?
妈妈 那是什么
Sammy!
山米
Sammy! No!
山米 不
Oh, god.
天啊
You told me to remember my child.
你让我回忆孩子
I assumed you meant Lexi, but that's not --
我想你是说亚蕾克西 但不是...
The process is unpredictable.
过程是不可预测的
But anything you encounter that's painful, don't fight it.
如果见到了痛苦的事情 别反抗
It could be the key to what you're trying to find.
也许那就是你要找的关键
No. No. This was a bad idea.
不 这个主意很糟
Your instincts were right the first time. I'm going back under.
你最初的直觉是对的 我要继续
I don't think that you should.
我觉得你不应该
Then you -- then you can leave.
那你...可以离开了
It was working, Tom.
这样有用 汤姆
It was real, like my memories of Karen.
是真的 就像我对凯伦的记忆
My subconscious has held on to everything.
我的潜意识记住了所有的事
You woke up yelling Sammy's name.
你是喊着山米的名字醒来的
When you told me to remember my child,
你让我回忆与孩子有关的事
my first thought was of Sammy.
我先想到的是山米
I saw our last moments together.
然后就看到我们最后在一起的场景
It was awful.
太恐怖了
But it made me want to do this even more.
但让我更想做这件事了
I couldn't save him.
我本可以救他的
I'm going to save her.
我要救她
I need 6 cc.
我需要六毫升
Why are you looking at him?
你看他干嘛
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表